Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf to Join the Ethiopian Army to Defeat Allah's Army

^^^Its great that you did not question their Islam, which is what Ubahane did if you reread the threads.

The point about clan centric leadership is a valid one. Though one can say the reason Xasan Dahir, Inda Cade and Cayrow supported Abdiqasins government was due to clan.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^^Its more heoric postion dont you think to go to somalia and support these forces? When are you going sxb?

I am going there and would soon join the great opportunity to defend my religion as well as my country, IA.

You must ask me for Allah to make me among the victorous in that cause, saaxiib.

Khalaf   

^^^brother Allah is with the righteous...and haaq will prevail the wicked and righteous will be sepearted...but in this confusion of somali politics to be real all I can say is Allah Knows Best!

But I have advice for you sxb: patience is important and you lack that from your writing. Remember when Abu Sufiyan was asked who wins the battles between you and Muhammad pbuh, he replied we win some and they win some. So my brother even the Prophet pbuh lost battles, it is important to be patient and seek in Allahs Help and Fear Allah Most. When the Muslims went to battle, there greatest fear was not the enemy but by committing disobedience to Allah and doing unjustice.

Second what do you consider to be a success? Is it the defeat of TFG? That is small thinking.....anything less then true Islamic state is failure and Ethiopia, TFG, Somalia disputes don’t matter, we all know who controls the game and where the battle is raging.

Miskin   

Alla - U - Baahne, Duke, Khalaf and others.

Guys,

Slow down a bit, just take a deep breath and think before you comment.

You all seem to be loyal supporters to your respective groups, but none of you is making real/strong case here.

TNG - Been around for two years, what have they done for people they represent (not much i think). Are they capable of policing an everlasting peace in the country (Allah knows, but i have my doubts).

UIC - Been around lot longer than the TNG, were invisible until may/june this year (have done well to stabilise XAMAR). Not totally convinsed if they have the capacity to govern (Allah knows).

Still clan based and rumer says dominated by some clans Allah knows).

I do not know all the facts but none of these two groups have confinced me they are worthy of my support. So i will just pray and wait.

Hope you can join me

king_450   

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf has openly expressed his views towards Islam, saying that Islam has no place in the governance of Somalia, and its supporters must be killed and destroyed.

I hate responding to politics but once in a while you seem to throw in yourself the lies going around. In your thread you are calling the real Warlords the Army of God. Now please expain to me this. These Thugs ,looters, rapers not long ago were part of the gangs that terrorized somalia. How soon did you forget these you calling army of god are the ones who said when the civil war started ,it is legal to rape your neighbors, steal their houses, kill them in the name of God. How on earth do you expect those of us who lost thier valluables and loved ones to follow these holligans and the ones like you who are behind them 100% without pointing out what they have done. Any ***** can hide behind Relegion.But if you want to see the Army of God ,they will be the ones who did not commit any of the things that i mentioned. Can you really say in public here this forum you choosen that they "Army of God's" did not commit any rape,killing and looting and still live houses that does not belong to them. If you can say that then we will see where the bendullum will tilt.