Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf to Join the Ethiopian Army to Defeat Allah's Army

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf, a so-called president in the so-called TFG, has vowed to crush the Islamic Forces of Allah by helping the Ethiopian forces, the enemy of Allah, in an effort to secure his bogus and unlikely presidency for the Islamic Republic of Somalia.

This is not the first time he insisted to batrey his country as a traitor, but in 1977, he abandoned his leadership in the Somali Military to serving the Ethiopian aggressors, making himself the first traitor in the history of Somalia.

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf has openly expressed his views towards Islam, saying that Islam has no place in the governance of Somalia, and its supporters must be killed and destroyed.

The Somali people will make a choice in the coming days, insha-Allah.

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf has openly expressed his views towards Islam, saying that Islam has no place in the governance of Somalia, and its supporters must be killed and destroyed

Subxanallah, is this the actions of a man who fasted for the months of Ramadan, to openly lie and for what ends apart from the desperation for the clan?

Shame brother, Allah knows all things and what you say is a lie, and you know it.

Jaylaani   

Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf to Join the Ethiopian Army to Defeat Allah's Army

ALLAH's army...Subxaan ALLAH....are you kidding me man.

How do you know if these guys are doing ALLAH'S work? I don't know how any one can claim such title...ISTAAKHFURALA

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf has openly expressed his views towards Islam, saying that Islam has no place in the governance of Somalia, and its supporters must be killed and destroyed

Subxanallah, is this the actions of a man who fasted for the months of Ramadan, to openly lie and for what ends apart from the desperation for the clan?

Shame brother, Allah knows all things and what you say is a lie, and you know it.
Subxaanallaah, brother I don't lie, and I have you for a witness in this issue. How many times our uncle warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf said that he was fighting against the Islamic Terrorist, implying the practioners of Islam as the actual terrorists in Somalia.

Remember, the man was the first to declare a war of Islam soon after the attacks of September 11th in New York, and he made a huge western media scrutiny for an unknown training camps for terrorism in Puntland.

The warlord is the most vicious, brother, and he is making no secret about his infamous goals to make Somalia a nation free from Islamic government.

Also, don't forget that warlord Abdullaahi Yuusuf is the best friend of Melez Zenawi in Somalia.

Ubahane means well but he gets too excited , he is suppoirting his clan and the fever is heavy within him.

I suggest you tone it down just a little. By all means attack Abdullahi Yusuf, his clan, his government but dont blaspheme

NASSIR   

Allah U baahne, you need a crash course for character appeal, virtues, practical wisdom, and good will, for these are personal elements that persuade others to take your points seriously. Otherwise, you are merely ranting for the sake of ulterior motives. And I really detest persons who use religion to advance the political ambition of groups they tribaly associate with.

If you understand these terms, let me know your say.

Ubahane means well but he gets too excited , he is suppoirting his clan and the fever is heavy within him.

I suggest you tone it down just a little. By all means attack Abdullahi Yusuf, his clan, his government but dont blaspheme

Brother, don't get me wrong. I don't hate M.J., the clan of warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf. I don't dislike the man and his personality, I hate what he believes as well as his apparent friendship with our enemy, by helping out to defeat Allah's Forces.

We all know that warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf has never made a plausible remark in supporting our religion nor defending our country the foreign infrigements of Ethiopia. Rather, he was the source of all those problems, starting that of showing Allah's enemy the weaknesses of the Islamic Forces.

He was a national traitor, then a warlord, and now he is waging the final war of his life against Allah's Forces and Islam. But, for sure, he will lose this one, and become the losers in both this world and the next, if he don't repent from it soon!

Brother, don't get me wrong. I don't hate M.J., the clan of warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf. I don't dislike the man and his personality, I hate what he believes as well as his apparent friendship with our enemy, by helping out to defeat Allah's Forces

Ubahane, I never said you hated the clan deeply, nor will anyone ge anything from hating any clan, we are all the same family.

As for the President, he is a man who prays five times a day, does not drink, smoke nor chew. His children are all good practicing Muslims, so you should not belive everything you hear nor repeat it to us.

I know that there is much loathing and propoganda on both sides, I have heard many things about the courts, but without evidance I would be wrong to repeat every paranoid statement one hears from clan centric folks.

Jaylaani   

For those whom use ALLAH's name for internal motive (political or other wise) have no place in ISLAM.

BAAHANE,

You're keep saying ALLAH's ARMY...I didn't know Khalid Bin Walid came back to reinforce and spread ISLAM. You need to establish some creditability before using such TITLE.

Yes, Abdilahi Yey isn’t “known” religious man but c’mon you can’t utilize phrases like ALLAH’S AMY to prove a point.

Kashafa   

As for the President, he is a man who prays five times a day, does not drink, smoke nor chew. His children are all good practicing Muslims, so you should not belive everything you hear nor repeat it to us

LOL. And you say that with a straight face ? Brah-man, lemme break it down for you real quick.

I'mma run a few names by you and tell me what they have in common: Siad Barre, Abdullahi Yusuf, Mohamed Farah Aided, Ali Mahdi, Riyaale.

LCD = they all suffer/ed from Tribal Mad Cow disease, and more importantly, haven't been cured. To me, that automatically strips them from any shred of legitimacy, be it religous or political.

Kuweena kale, lay off Allebahane, he means good, his rhetoric just needs to be tempered a lil bit. I'd pick one Allebahane over a million Dukes.

Siad Barre, Abdullahi Yusuf, Mohamed Farah Aided, Ali Mahdi, Riyaale.

Have you proof these men dont or never prayed, I even know for a fact that most of them have been to the Hajj, so you can not call them less Muslim. Scholars they are not but I dont doubt that they are Muslims.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:As for the President, he is a man who prays five times a day, does not drink, smoke nor chew. His children are all good practicing Muslims, so you should not belive everything you hear nor repeat it to us

LOL. And you say that with a straight face ? Brah-man, lemme break it down for you real quick.

I'mma run a few names by you and tell me what they have in common: Siad Barre, Abdullahi Yusuf, Mohamed Farah Aided, Ali Mahdi, Riyaale.

LCD = they all suffer/ed from Tribal Mad Cow disease, and more importantly,
haven't been cured. To me, that automatically strips them from any shred of legitimacy, be it religous or political.

Kuweena kale, lay off Allebahane, he means good, his rhetoric just needs to be tempered a lil bit. I'd pick one Allebahane over a million Dukes.
Thank you brother, you only supported Allah's Religion of Islam and the great cause of reestablishing an Islamic Government in our territory Somali Weyn territories.

Again, I congratulate you for your heroic position to stand with Allah's Forces.

Allahu Akbar, 3 times!

Kashafa   

^ Allahu Akbar indeed sxb..laakin tarteeb xoogaa nooh, otherwise sii qaldan aa laguu fahmaa

Duke,

I haven't questioned their Islam. That's between them and Allah. But what I do know for a fact, is that all those men have/had one overwhelming drive: the supremacy of their Qabil. That's why no impartial nomad concerned about his country can take them and their kind seriously.

The Courts, on the other hand, with all their strategic and tactical mistakes, are a breath of fresh air bringing the moral strength of Islam into the political equation. Question: Who would you trust with your family: Macalin Dugsi's Xasan Dahir/Sharif Ahmed or name-any-politician/warlord figure. Sheeko meeshaas ay ku dhamaatay

Siad Barre, Abdullahi Yusuf, Mohamed Farah Aided, Ali Mahdi, Riyaale.

Have you proof these men dont or never prayed, I even know for a fact that most of them have been to the Hajj, so you can not call them less Muslim. Scholars they are not but I dont doubt that they are Muslims.

Are you saying that most of the Munaafaqiin (hypocrites) at the time of the prophet (scw) were true Muslims, though they fasted, performed Hajj pilgrimage and publicly prayed before the people, when in fact Allah mentioned in his Book that they are the true disbelievers?

I think your definition of Kaafir is only that of George Bush, not even Melez Zenawi!

:D