Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

A Letter from Somaliland Echoing Reality on the Ground

^^ Give us your opinion, what is she[he] trying to say, in what points do you agree with?

As for me, I see a hopeless man trying to impersonate as a Somali lady. What a shame. Is that what some people are resorting to thesedays. cajiib.

Anyways, whom is the calaacal addressed to? The UN, EU, Arab League or AU? Not that they can stop or change Somaliland's course, I am just wondering. :D

SOO MAAL   

SXB, I think you should respect the lady for expressing her views, and describing her valid arguments as “calaacal†shows lack of intelligence, “waxaan u maleynayaa in laga calaacal badanyahay marwadaâ€, and the letter is addressed to the wise people “cida kuwa calaacal kuudii meel laga fariisan karwaayey u calaaacalaanâ€.

Saying the work of the respectful lady work is written by “hopeless man trying to impersonate as a Somali lady†is act of cowardice.

By Koos Jama

Al-Jazeerah, February 25, 2005

Lets Just say these will give you great picture about so called "somaliland"

The people of both sides were separated against their free will and the only group that signed the later treaty with the British was the **** clan, the current Secessionist group who are historically situated in Hargaisa, Burco and Barbera. In addition, students of history should note that as soon as the British left, the majority clans living in the North dissolved the artificial boundaries, since non Isaqs neither signed nor recognized the proclaimed treaty that was between the **** clan and the British. Hence, the betrayal of the Secessionists (Isaqs) is nothing new, but tactics that are inherently held values of the enemy of the good people of Somalia (North & South). That treaty divided families of the ****** clans in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn and the ******** and Issa clans of Awdal region who are adamantly against the secession. Therefore, the treaty was nullified in the immediate departure of the British and Italian.

this is what I love about media. without hesitation she is speaking her deeply sadden stroy.

what poor lady

LANDER   

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

By Koos Jama

Al-Jazeerah, February 25, 2005

Lets Just say these will give you great picture about so called "somaliland"

quote:

The people of both sides were separated against their free will and the only group that signed the later treaty with the British was the **** clan, the current Secessionist group who are historically situated in Hargaisa, Burco and Barbera. In addition, students of history should note that as soon as the British left, the majority clans living in the North dissolved the artificial boundaries, since non Isaqs neither signed nor recognized the proclaimed treaty that was between the **** clan and the British. Hence, the betrayal of the Secessionists (Isaqs) is nothing new, but tactics that are inherently held values of the enemy of the good people of Somalia (North & South). That treaty divided families of the ****** clans in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn and the ******** and Issa clans of Awdal region who are adamantly against the secession. Therefore, the treaty was nullified in the immediate departure of the British and Italian.

Either its a poor attempt at revising history, or this person really needs to read up on their history with regard to Somaliland. Rather pathetic.

Maakhir

What is wrong with that argument? isn't she stating historical fact to warrant her clear message?

I beilve i didn't said there were something wrong her argument :confused:

What is wrong with that argument? isn't she stating historical fact to warrant her clear message?

Macalinka I belive you got cofused today's histroy about somliand and yesterday histroy, she knows alot about waqoyland. Don't get twisted about the new meaning so colled "Land"

Cheap propaganda should be dismissed but with a glance. The tragic story about being separated from her beloved husband because of the political status quo deserves an Oscar for Best Emotional Fabrication.

Give us a break with colonial treaties. Enough Somali men and women shed their blood to get rid of them - and we wanna debate as to which ones are accurate? The nerve of some folks..

SOO MAAL

So, what are you saying? Naagta ninkeeda ha loo sii daayo, or vise versa, which is the case here? I am at a lost.

Mise, talaw, ma halkii Zamzam ayay Koos [Mr. Kuus] galaysaa? :D

Sky   

this koos is fake, a fool can see that. a pathetic man who wrote this, not knowing it trashes zamzam with this cheap, lame attempts.