Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Baydhabo: Qanyare oo hubkiisa dawladda ku wareejiyay.

AYOUB   

Xiin

I've hightlighted what does not add up to avoid that sort of question. ;)

On one hand, you claim you supported Yey regime only as an act of patriotisim (what's new?) and now support the Islamic courts because your .." loyalty lies not with the clan but with reason and faith".. If you left things there, I might have bought your story but went on to add "to think Puntland and its interest in the south will vanish with the old man’s looming demise is a third grade thinking" and Puntland as a political entity whose tribes are fundamentally opposed to your cause is there to stay !"

You support H-ism tribe-based "here to stay Puntland" and "her interest" south at the same time claim being not "clan but with reason and faith". All that in a single breath, but does it make sense to you? Go on explain it away...

:D @Paragon, what say you?

Baashi   

My Cyber-ku-Dirrir pal, Mr. Oodweyne

Here we go again! Oh what does one make of the predictable charges of “adeerkaa†(Yey supporter), from my pal Mr. Oodweyne, that he hurls so carelessly nowadays? You touch his sacred cow in any way, shape or form and it is a world war III! :D I come to conclude that you perhaps have some sort of reflex for discerning “Yey’s support†every line I write and for shouting “look waa one of the defeated lot†as substitute for argument! icon_razz.gif Awoowe ma qayilsan tahay see wax kaa yihiin icon_razz.gif

Uncle Yey is in dhiiqo and big time at that. No qualms there! He has betrayed Somalism/Islamism and I agreed. He is in bed with Ethios. Yes, that’s true too. So far we are on the same page. Waryee ma ila socotaa. Inna Yey is guilty as charged. However you, of all people are not in a position to make that charge. That’s the whole point bro. And FYI I am Somaliweyn/Islamist sympathizer and it just so happened that he is not and that’s where we parted ways.

Awoowe what I took issue is when you say something about Inna Yussuf which is actually true of yourself. Inna Yussuf is after the top seat and anything and I mean anything that can get him close to the marked seat will do! That’s a hardly a news. Secessionists, likewise, are after that Bantustan corner and anything that makes their neck of the wood a recognized state is a fair game. That includes performing a lap dance on the man himself mze Melez Zanawi.

Yes you are right SSDF and SNM, even though they shared disdain for that regime, they were totally different. However the similarities btw the two are many. Here are few: both movements were used to destabilize Somalia that once existed by Ethiopia at a time we were at war with Ethiopia. They both waged proxy against Somalia. They both consider Ethiopia as a close friend. You Mr. Oodweyne are on the record here in SOL making the argument that Ethiopia is a friend of secessionists.

So the question that begs for an answer is how inna Yeey’s friendship with Tigrey regime in Addis Ababa today is different from Siilaanyo’s or for that matter Inna Tuur’s friendship with Mengistu back then. To refresh your memory we were at war with Mengistu and he openly used your "mujahids" for the sole reason of destabilizing Somalia. Care to explain that lil inconsistency from ur part in layman’s lingo without being unmanly by hurling at your cyber boxers with underhand digs ;) .

Awoowe I'm all ears! Igu akhri casharadaadii yaa Oodweyne :D

Ayoub If that is all you could fetch from that post of mine then that’s clearly a deficit of comprehension from your part or worse yet a poor tactic to win a point!

I highlighted my prelude, in case you omitted it out of convenience. It’s simple remainder to our old Oodweyne to keep his math right, as he seems to think that old man’s absence from the equation will miraculously exact a favorable change to his secessionist cause!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

But for the sake of argument, and to entertain you a bit
, to think Puntland and its interest in the south will vanish with the old man’s looming demise is a third grade thinking adeer. How could you commit such a schoolboy mistake? Is it because you rascally envision that the relationship between the old man and your political supporter (though reluctant a bit) Ethiopia would end by his demise and hence secessionist’s cause would be better served? Is that how your thinking goes? Adeer face the music as it were and realize that Puntland as a political entity whose tribes are fundamentally opposed to your cause is there to stay! The south and its politics are gradually shifting to new and realist groupings whose political ideologies are deeply seated in religion and hence naturally stand against division and separation. What that means is there are no new friends to win even if the old man is removed from the political equation. By his absence the role of Puntland will be considerably enhanced and not diminished. Somaliland under the secessionist rule on the other hand is sadly reduced to a big zero on the left side of the equation---irrelevant! There is a potential that secessionist political grip could slip and new and practical thinking could emerge out of Somaliland’s politics. If and when that happens Somaliland would secure a respectable seat in the Somali body politics. Before then however you’re watching helplessly a clausal events that could influence your future. The irony of course is you don’t think so!

Time will tell what tomorrow brings.

Let me leave you following points to chew though:

1- My support for the TFG was greater than Ina Yey. Did similarly for the TNG before it.

2- I see some political value in the existence of Puntland and I take an especial pride in her opposition to all things secessionist.

3- Neither of those two positions contradict my support fro the Islamic courts.

4- What you call H-tsm, to me is a political mechanism that when done right produces wonders of sort in a country whose central goverment collapsed.

That’s what I call loyalty that lies in reason and faith! Unless you have bigger tales to tell than these cheap shots I would gladly let you fleet with it undefended!

AYOUB   

^^ Turning the other cheeck, huh? :D

You joined SOL on TNG's last day and on the eve of Yey's TFG ascent (just a coincidence am sure) so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. ;) I would'nt be so generous if I never joined this joint on April Fool's Day. :D:D

If you're not going to defend yourself, i'll leave here. smile.gif

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

...Mr. Duke
, who daily demonstrate such glaring disability of parroting whatever inanities that come across from the lips of
Uncle Yey
, with so much of a discriminating filter to lessen it’s incredulity in our ears!!.

:D:D:D No filter, you mean.

^^^You remind me about Mutanabi’s famous verse; which roughly translates:

Halaaqa libaax doqonkaa qosol mooda :D !

Ignoring unsubstantiated charges is not akin to turning the other cheek, as you seem to have naively thought! Perhaps you should learn one or two from that strategy Ayoubow! My positions, political or otherwise, good Ayoub, stem from solidly rooted convictions and seldom do they wither when subjected to scrutiny! Needless to say spinners like your type would naturally have a hard time to crack my arguments. Despite of all your attempts, my argument in this thread stands unscathed! My original observation is also still valid! That being the verdict let me lend you a piece of advice---the reason I came back to this thread. When refuting points or arguing for a position learn to erect your case without resorting to such a cheap charges! I acknowledge that they are convenient and expedient to use! But try to debate without---I know you could. And you should, I say.

Paragon   

^^ Haye :D . Ma kala noogteen mise weli waxbaa idiin dhiman. Aniga enerji intaa la eg igu jiro ilma-adeerayaaloow. Sidaa darteed ayaan marba bal hadba muranka afk-dablaha ah halkuu idiin marayo u soo qooraansadaa. Waydinkaa dhallinyaro, nimba ninka kale goroda hayska laalaadsho :D , illeen macangagnimada waa nin rag ah xaalladiiye.

AYOUB   

My positions, political or otherwise, good Ayoub, stem from solidly rooted convictions and seldom do they wither when subjected to scrutiny! Needless to say spinners like your type would naturally have a hard time to crack my arguments. Despite of all your attempts, my argument in this thread stands unscathed! My original observation is also still valid!

Wow!

Your views are a bit shifty, to say the least. One minute you say it was all for sake of argument, and to entertain and the next you declare them solid. Unconvincing "Deep-rooted convictions" was Blair's excuse for his Iraq ventures Xiinow, what else have got apart from that? smile.gif

Puntland's H-ism is for all to see and how can one find "political value" and "pride" in her, while claiming their "loyalty lies not with the clan but with reason and faith"? Are you proud of the north-south Gaalkayco division too? And how you can you justify your claim for Kismaayo when you support H-ism in your neck of woods?

What you call H-tsm, to me is a political mechanism that when done right produces wonders of sort in a country whose central goverment collapsed.

Well done to them, but why don't you judge Somaliland on it's merits as well?

That being the verdict let me lend you a piece of advice---the reason I came back to this thread. When refuting points or arguing for a position learn to erect your case without resorting to such a cheap charges! I acknowledge that they are convenient and expedient to use! But try to debate without---I know you could. And you should, I say.

:D:D

Saxiib you jumped on a (moral) high horse (horses even) with dodgy knees, so I had to take you for a run, that's all. Even the Xamar courts do know their clan connections, and for someone with your sort of views to make the claims you have is somewhat disingenuous, in my humble opinion. ;)

^^Still spinning eh :D ?

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Well done to them,
but why don't you judge Somaliland on it's merits as well?

^^But I always do and you know it. Somaliland, Puntland and Islamic Courts do provide some governance and serve their respective constituency’s interests. I appreciate their positive achievements. It’s the secessionist tendencies that I oppose, and not Somaliland as a political entity per se, saaxiib. Needles to say that the two are not mutually exclusive and Somaliland as a region can still continue to thrive without being a separatist state!