Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

VIDEOPICS: Mudaharaad aad u Weyn ooLagaga Soo Horjeedo Faroole oo kaDhacay Buuhoodle

Originally posted by Qudhac:

^^^^

keep gossiping little girl.

OK Qufac, I maybe a little girl, but I'm no irate and hapless habar who is constantly gettin' tea-bagged by Riyaale, oops I mean "mugged" by Riyaale in Villa Morgan and who simply needs to blow off some steam on the internet. :D

In a nice way of course.... :D

Qudhac   

since we both agree you comparable to little gossipping girl then my conversation with you ends here little boy.

Honestly marfish tard, without a doubt, that got to be one of the saddest replies ever.

We talk about Riyaale tea-bagging your lot just once, and what do you do? You run for cover??? Nough said! :D

Sikaawe   

mr zomalia

funny how you prone to mouth direa these days, i like the picture you showed which i hung up like a trophy, as they say spoils go to the victors and this is indeed the trophy in the cabinet of yester years karbaash that was dished...

but as they say theres two sides to each story which leaves the "others".... the defeated lot, those whom history did not smile on favourably..

they say "alamtra la soo dhaaf" that was yesterday today is another story. today you fighting for survival, today you fighting to exist, today the story is at the outskirts of Garowe.tomorow is another day....

i dont bother myself with hot air bravado chest beating nonesense, all i am intrested is that juggernaught rolls eastwards.

Well done Qudhac, I can appreciate your lazer-guided missiles you are firing on the boys here. The other good news for them is that Somaliland's military juggernaughts have been upgraded and so the new deliveries have just arrived at Berbera port, and will soon be on their way to the outskirts of Garowe town for exercise and also manning of the football match between the boys from Garowe and men from Hargeisa.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Honestly marfish tard, without a doubt, that got to be one of the saddest replies ever.

We talk about Riyaale tea-bagging your lot just once, and what do you do? You run for cover??? Nough said!
:D

Are you a homo or Bi? What is it with your obsessions with Rayaale's genticals. Maybe you'd like them in your stinky pirate A. :D

somalialand will never capture Garowe. this is because they never captured LA. the SSC who are allied to somaliland have captured it. the puntlanders have no interest in fighting the SSC peaple if they don't want us. however, the SSC peaple even if they fully joined somaliland will never attack their relations. therefore puntland has a buffer to the west and only needs to worry about the south. the rest of somaliland isn't stronger than puntland so stop daydreaming.

GAAROODI   

punt nomad what you been smoking these days, saxib. pirateland is cockroach infested joke, its garowe and bosaso saxib both of them are less then half the size of burco. The problem these pirates have is they compare Somaliland with themselves, Somaliland is bigger then you saxib and it took L.A. could take garowe or bosaso, that why they stop trying to take Las canod cause they know they cant.

they say "alamtra la soo dhaaf" that was yesterday today is another story. today you fighting for survival, today you fighting to exist, today the story is at the outskirts of Garowe.tomorow is another day....

Tell him that his a nobody :D .

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

We talk about Riyaale tea-bagging your lot just once, and what do you do? You run for cover??? Nough said!
:D

son, when will you learn to not confuse your clansmen to the folks in SL? I thought the muggin part took part in LA? I don't know :confused: