Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Another peace deal signed, is this the Caravan!!

Juje   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

No one hates peace, but people have reason to oppose shady deals that will only stretch the days of suffering for the Somali people. Meesha waxba kama soo naasa cada! Saying that isn't opposing peace!

Saying that without any substantial and logic is truly opposing purely on the basis of just opposing. Abtigiis the designers of this peace accord have in mind bringing an end to the apathy and suffering of the Somali people and are trying to do something about it - tell me or illustrate to me what will you suggest other than this and to support the senseless violence advocated by mindless Shabaab.

Abtigiis   

Maybe I have an inside knowledge to the thinking of the Ethiopian regime! And their plans? Have that thought ever occured to you?

Juje   

Maybe I have an inside knowledge to the thinking of the Ethiopian regime! And their plans? Have that thought ever occured to you?

Yes it has, it is the same thought as the one who initially seeked their assistance and cant gather their support now.

Abwaan   

Juje I am sure the majority of Somalis would luve peace and those include many SOL members but the question is who is the main obstacle for the Somali peace now?

I think the Somali issue is bigger than making someone happy when they are told they will be given posts in such meeting in Nairobi if they sign some vague truce.The worse bit is those individuals CANNOT set a foot in the country at the moment. I don't even think those in Asmara matter much.

Those on the ground: I mean the ones who lost their freedom to live in their houses, to go and pray in the mosques, go to schools, open their businesses, drive their cars and visit their families are the reall people whom all this will affect directly. I am sure they are the ones who need this peace the most. Let us wait and see what they say. I think they can see this medadaalo aan meel ay u socoto la aqoon.

My Question is when will the Ethiopian Force leave Somalia? Next year? lol and when is next year? which day or month. This is a joke.

Let us see in Axmed C/Salaan, labada Sharif iyo C/Raxmaan dheere iyo kuwa la midka ah ee badankood ka tegey dibedaha inay fuliyaan heshiisyadaan loo soo qoray ee ay saxiixayaan.

Abtigiis   

Juje's tribal insinuations should have been directed against supporters of TFG and the marauding Yeysters.

It is unfortunate it is hurled at someone who is suffering more than the people of mogdisho from a never-ending Ethiopian occupation. It is not fair to vent that anger against me, a poor man from the wantonly killed and ravaged Somaligalbeed fields.

Adeer way kaa qaldantee, the legitimate recipient of that salvo should have been General Duke. When have you seen me cheering the Ethiopian occupation, by the way? Or is this some kind of primitive generalisation drived from my percieved association with an identity bequeath to me from someone who legend has it he crossed from the sea sometime ago?

Shame on you!

Juje   

Adeer way kaa qaldantee, the legitimate recipient of that salvo should have been General Duke. When have you seen me cheering the Ethiopian occupation, by the way? Or is this some kind of primitive generalisation drived from my percieved association with an identity bequeath to me from someone who legend has it he crossed from the sea sometime ago?

Shame on you!

Shame on me indeed!

My apologies Sir - for whatever it is worth.

Abtigiis   

Apologees accpeted dear Juje.

But the question remains will Sheekh Shariif and the other guys in Djibouti matter as far as the fighting in Somalia is concerned? If those who are signing the papers were from Al-shabab, I would have welcomed it.

Second, As long as people like Yey can go back and bank on the military might of a destablising neighboour at will, there will be no meanigful peace in Somalia. My concern is sustainability!!

If Ethiopia feels it comes out of this mess with clean hands, I can bet with you, raids on border towns and even the heartlands of Somalia will be carried out with impunity by the Tigrayan leaders in Addis.

Emperor   

This peace deal is a fairytale, nothing will drive the Ethiopians out but war... Alshabaab Go on, keep up the energy level.

Emperor   

^Go on my brother, pray the two Rak'a and make dua for me, its official Im within the ranks of Xaq... or so where I seem to be the Xaq is...

Abtigiis   

Great! When the Prophet implored with Allah to bring either of the Omer's to islam, he got Cumar-binu-khataab. When I asked Allah to turn either of the knights here, the Duke or the Emperor, I got the better one. Bravo! :D:D

To hell with the Corporal!

Emperor   

^Astaqfurulaah Alcadiim Minkuli danb

Although that was a nice joke and got me bust into laughting, but then again I looked to your comparison and couldn't help but be in a sense of utter disbelief. Neither I nor Duke could be in parallel or described as that of the Kafir/Mushrik Omar IBN al-Hisham (aka Abu Jahl), and Omar Ibn Khataab before he embraced Islam. I somewhat assume, or let me say confident that you never meant that way, however, you are either the father of gaffes carried away or distracted by your fanishly humorous comments or take things far too serious and beyond borders deemed appropriate.

Ina'adeer anigu Sxbkay unbaa tahayee waxba kuu raacan maayee, bal ninkaa Duke ah aad garaafaha intaa le’eg gaarsiisay iska malsax oo apology sii…

Anigu laftayda inkastoon kahelay markii horay oo aan mooday inaad I amaantay, ayaan dib iska gartay :D , I will probably won’t make you my VP or spokerperson, maalinkasta hadal fakaday ayaa TV-yda iyo Newpaperska nalaku cayrsan lahaa. Jo Biden style.