Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Bravo Fighthers!

Pi   

Like I said, the *************** should be more creative. Come up with a name of your own. In the Somali context, the Daraawiish refers to a sub-clan, a very mighty one, who fought for a noble cause. The Daraawiish did not fight to keep their loot from a civil war. LOOL.

[ March 31, 2007, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

^^Those were the last words of a dying amxaari in Xamar a day ago! ;) Also 'Weynoo!' was another word they cried when they got scared sh!tless :D

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote: Yataa baati qushaashi,Ku dheh. [big Grin]

let the records show, your the one speaking habashi! I guess you guys are getting ready for your new masters.
LOL, I think you,like PI need quraan saar

Pi   

Faarax, yaa quraan is saaraya. Does Indhacadde know how to read the Faatixa? LOL.

Originally posted by Pi:

Faarax, yaa quraan is saaraya. Does Indhacadde know how to read the Faatixa? LOL.

Mooji,bal adu isheeg. You should know indhocadahaan aad habeen waliba ku qarwoodid by now...whats his pants size adeer?

Somali baa hor utiri; Dab aan ku gubin kulaylkiisa ma ogid. Niyow waxa ku gubayo wax yar maahan; Hardly does a post of yours miss an indhocade claim, You must have mentioned him 1million times in the cause of this war.

This is beyond idealogical difference ina hooyo,bal inoo sheeg, ***************** :confused:

[ March 31, 2007, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Pi   

Faarax, does Aweys, Cayrow and Galaal know how to read the Faatixa? I use indhacadde because he is the infamous criminal amongst them all. He killed scores of innocent and weak tribes when they were under his rule.

P.S. I'll ignore your pedophelia comment, and won't make this as personal. Laakiin qof iga cay badan malaha, so easy with cay sxb. What made you so pissed of to make you that vulgar?

Originally posted by Pi:

Faarax, does Aweys, Cayrow and Galaal know how to read the Faatixa? I use indhacadde because he is the infamous criminal amongst them all. He killed scores of innocent and weak tribes when they were under his rule.

P.S. I'll ignore your pedophelia comment, and won't make this as personal. Laakiin qof iga cay badan malaha, so easy with cay sxb. What made you so pissed of to make you that vulgar?

Pie{Head}, I dont care for Indhocade or Aweis or jinigooda. You are focusing on 2 individuals,hardly the issue here adeerkis. This is beyond Indhocade and his cronies,and the more you dwell on his personality,the more one wonders if you have a personal vendetta against this man...

It was an honest query on my end, a lot of crimes have been committed in Somalia,it was genuine. If its any consolation, i take it back,actually I do apologize for the out of line remark;Please,forgive me.

Fabregas   

The sons of Menelik and Ethiopia, tried to colonise Somalia during the time of Sayid Muhammad Abudallah.

They are still trying the same thing, thus carrying on the legacy of their forefathers. However, the sons of "Darawish" are fighting alongside the sons of the people that tried to destory their grandfathers.

If Sayid Muhammad was alive today, the abysnian cosy crew in here, would have called him a: " terrorist, jihadist, mad mullah" etc........

N.O.R.F   

If Sayid Muhammad was alive today, the abysnian cosy crew in here, would have called him a: " terrorist, jihadist, mad mullah" etc........

and that just about sums it up!

Ma magacii Daraawiishta ayee hadana qabyaaladayeen, wax walba waa laga soo tagee.

What is the next indha sircaad? Axmed Gurey in uu u halgamay Xabashada, instead of fighting against them? :D

I wonder which qoor Siidka's waran ama seef ku dhici lahayd today, had he been alive? Ah, no need to wonder.

Waxyaabaha la qoraayo qaarkood jawaab uma baahno, wax jawaab istaahilina ma'aha those trolls, and I never did respond those sillies. Laakiinse sometimes indhaheyna soo jeedo ayaaba la isku deynoyaa in la xiro ama la been habaabsiiyo.

I will, however, await wixii ku xigo markii the Father of Stooge laga saaro Soomaaliya [and he will be shortly], dowlad ku sheegana by name only treacherous ah burburto, as it already legitimately is -- I will await maalintaas iyagoo leh Soomaaliya waaka goosanay, oo dhulkee aaminsanyihiin inay kasoo faractameen leh waa 'dal' gooni u taagan, that the so-called 'secessionist' ay ku qafiifeen, ku waasheen in this forum, calling others that name as a jest, in that day -- mark those words -- iyagaa noqon doono, as they are worse than a separatist today. They are and reached ebb of low of Soomaalinimo, maankeyga mar horaa ka saaray inay Soomaali ila wadaagaan kuwaan Soomaali ku sheega ah.

[One of them long ago on this forum already called Soomaaliya an idea -- and not a nation, not a dal jiro -- that clearly, we assume, be discarded and disposed at anytime or used when it is needed to take some advantage ama meel lagu gaaro.]

Halgamiyaashii Daraawishee xaalkiina ba'.

Kashafa   

I will, however, await wixii ku xigo markii the Father of Stooge laga saaro Soomaaliya [and he will be shortly], dowlad ku sheegana by name only treacherous ah burburto, as it already legitimately is -- I will await maalintaas iyagoo leh Soomaaliya waaka goosanay, oo dhulkee aaminsanyihiin inay kasoo faractameen leh waa 'dal' gooni u taagan, that the so-called 'secessionist' ay ku qafiifeen, ku waasheen in this forum, calling others that name as a jest, in that day -- mark those words -- iyagaa noqon doono, as they are worse than a separatist today. They are and reached ebb of low of Soomaalinimo, maankeyga mar horaa ka saaray inay Soomaali ila wadaagaan kuwaan Soomaali ku sheega ah.

It would behoove the dhabo-dhilifs to read and re-read that qoute. Some real world talk you won't get at the local meetings.