Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Waving Somali Blue Flag Performance in South Africa

Oz   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

OK,
Ibti
, I'll take your advise and stop raining on the parade of these lot in here. God only knows that they need desperately this sort of
"here-today-gone-tomorrow"
flag-waving parade of theirs, indeed..
:D:D

Finally, a young lady convinced the old man. :D:D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Kaynanow wiil codkiisa lugu ciyaarow

Calanki laga cawday kor u qaadow

Africaanki cawaanka aha eeh Cawlnayow

Maantaad caradiina naga coleysateenow

Oo calan Cidii lahayd la garan wa yayow.

:D:D:D

xaaji candhuuf at his best.
:D:D:D:D:D

Ibtisam   
Oz, I find Oodweyne reasonable haadan iis hoortaago when he is wrong, at worse he goes around me, haadi kale he agrees and leaves it alone. :D He is more reasonable and tolerable than one-liners and emotional outburst of certain nomad. We don’t have to agree, but you have to put a little effort in your argument, rather than just crying and pulling at people’s sleeves. Certain folks do not even read what others write, they just cabaad and jump from post to pillar. At least he is consistent in his stance and arguments well written and presented (maybe a little too well). I am a fan of his English and writing skills too. Laakin Oodweyne as Ngonge would say pick your battles atheer, all this dance, monkey business, lack of clothes and randomness iska daaf. :eek:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

one-liners and emotional outburst of certain nomad ..... they just cabaad and jump from post to pillar.

Give us some names Ibti ...... :D

Ibtisam   

^^Adiguba kuwas waad ku jirta, when are you going to start writing more than one-lines and posting half page Somali articles in response to a simple question. If we wanted to know what farah.com said we would go there and check it. You rely on other (reports, articles etc) to convey your view, the rest of you wa jiibs iyo hanjaabad iyo .......... :D lool

icon_razz.gifYou did ask for it

hehehehehe ,,, :D

I don't see why i waste my time and energy to write long articles to convince Cowke or Thanksful on something .... Look at Oodweyne and he never managed to get even a better response .....

I just have to bring up an issue for discussion and i watch the kids playing over it and old men xiiqay oo daalay talking ,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^the flag issue wa lad daafey and we all agreed to join or leave the party icon_razz.gif

JB, you are an old man, ma xaad isaga reebi??

I did not say waste your time on Cowke although to be fare to Cowke when is not caytamin whe writes pages and pages of funny stuff, but what I am saying is if you want people to take you seriously you have to put a little effort in! Notice people reply and troll on your threads, or worse wa laiis cayaya. Which makes the whole thing pointless, really.

Ibtisam   

IT does it have to be long, just more than "hehe :D ,,, Looooooooooool" If I did not know you off SOL, I would think yarkan hospital buu uu bahanyahey redface.gif

I assume there are certain views you are serious about, miis waxago daan wa :D:D:D loool? Mid kale waraba kaasta adigu miyaad uu qoosli? :D War sac bi sac, maran qoosol, mar ha lagula qoslo, maran serious baa la noqda.

It is good for health ,,,, and as long as you're saying something funny ,, then i should be smiling regardless of the points we disagree.

What else do u need to do when certain child start posting about "Ethiopia oo Hargeysa qabsatay" ? ,,, :D:D ,, indeed

Ibtisam   

Haad you are being difficult for the sake of it, wax walaan. Nag tag ha na daalinin. I know you are bored icon_razz.gif

Shadii aan ku diriey ma qabatey?

Ibtisam   

Baal take it easy, already shock ba haya, no ciiyal suuqnimo ninyahow, meesha ha nagu ceebeyin, I said you was dawlada SL icon_razz.gif:D