Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Somaliland Election Countdown

ANTARA   

It looks like the election campaign is in full swing in Somaliland. This is to update u on the latest about these elections. As for the Somaliweyn supporters, sxbiyaal sit tight and admire this modern way of doing things.

Today the turnout for Udub’s rally was unexpectedly large. Kulmiye and Ucid are also working round clock, raising funds in parts of Europe and North America. I was astonished when I met a friend of mine who collected £14000 in mere hours from my area..

UDUBOlole17.JPG

5UDUBOlole.JPG

14UDUBOlole.JPG

9UDUBOlole.JPG

6UDUBOlole.JPG

UDUBOlole17.JPG

So, finally that the much delay "political match" has begun...

Yeah right, two years Riyaale, just pushed it back untill he knew he had everything in place so he could Mugg the SNM once again and in style.

Now look at him smiling as they welcome his coronation. :D

^^^I wish Riyaale a smooth Mugging operation, and to keep the secessionist like you foaming from the mouth. As you were, dont lose the voice now. :D

Hales   

Now look at him smiling as they welcome his coronation. :D [/QB]

:D:D

agreed, Look at his face, little do the poor souls know waving the flag and burning in the scorched heat and all, the great mugging awaiting them.

Paragon   

^Well, there's always a major demand to have 'flag-waving -ruled mass'. They're entertainment.

Poor folk.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Sakhar_The:

Folks, let's all pray for a safe election and a smooth coronation thereafter, indeed.

4384516167_e6c76e6935.jpg

:D AMin!

BTW: the man on the second right, is he praying? :confused:

Paragon   

^Don't change the subject, my friend. You know you are in 'high anxiety' about the coming ''elections''. The score is pretty much known, and none bothers to predict otherwise.

If it's your land, your vote for your choice of government, why has it taken you seven years of semi-dictatorship?

And this time around, SL will probably end up with another imposed-ruler (of the Duriyada ofcourse) and, pleasantly, the Duriyada will say nada - lest they protest against the unfair results and the enemies (all other Somalis) of SL will laugh. That's all it is about - the commotion is that fear of others laughing- I mean. Keeping up appearances in a vain bid to impress others. Holy Naivity! Lol. Lordy lord.

Anyway, ma idin ka dhab baa the idea of SL?

Hooskaghadhangadha!

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by Sakhar_The:

Folks, let's all pray for a safe election and a smooth coronation thereafter, indeed.

:D

AMin!

BTW: the man on the second right, is he praying? :confused:
I have no idea what he is doing.

Wish for a smooth Mugging with no violence on the public.

Oh Lord of ours we pray in our humble presence to you for a smooth mugging a great mugging of ours indeed to the unsuspecting off the dimwit secessionists. May our prayer become true oh Lord of ours, humba humba, indeed.

Very strong kick off of the elections campaigns by UDUB.

The thing I like about this is that each party is allocated a day to own the streets and airwaves and anything in between. This will clearly give the security forces amble time to make the process secure and doesn't force them to employ huge numbers to seperate competing groups. Very well done to the NEC.

-------

For the Pirateland folks here, awooweyaal, just because you can't put a show like this yourself, you don't have to hate it. Give it up folks. :D