Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

He is DEAD! CAASHO YEEY WAA BAQTISAY

Castro   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Is there any point to this baseless rumour mongering? :confused:

It's therapeutic. How could "ThePoint" be asking what's the point? :rolleyes:

ElPunto   

^Ah if that's the case - then let me join in and and increase the 'therapeutics'!

------------Breaking News----

MELES AND HIS ENTIRE CABINET HAVE BEEN KILLED IN AN AIRPLANE CRASH!!!!

ISLAMISTS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE GOVERNMENT IN ADDIS AND DECLARED A STATE OF ISLAMIYA!!!

THE NEW STATE OF ISLAMIYA HAS INVITED SOMALIA TO JOIN AND VOWED TO CRUSH THE REMAINING XAABASH IN SOMALIA IF THEY DON'T GET OUT FORTHWITH!!!

ElPunto   

^Adeer - the only jersey I wear is one emblazoned with peace. And lately hysteria has not be unabsent on the forum, noh?!

I don't think doom and gloom is the order of the day as so many others eeem to. Given the rollercoaster ride of Somali politics for the last umpteen years - I would've thought a more wait and see attitude would have prevailed. That certainly is my position.

i don't we started this rumar here is groweonline talking about it

C/raxmaan Nuur Max'ed Diinaari oo maanta Saxaafada Muqdisho qaarkood la hadlay ayaa shaaca ka qaaday in maalmaha soo socda la qorsheynayo iney dalka soo gaaraan Wafti balaaran oo uu hogaminayo ra'iisul-wasaraha Ethiopia Meles Zenawi.

Diinaari ayaa sheegay in Madaxweynaha Somalia uu haatan wado qorshe balaaran oo lagu soo dhaweynayo waftigaasi, isagoo sheegay iney xitaa Muqdisho imaan doonaan.

Diinaari ayaa sheegay in Xukuumada Meles ay wax badan ka qaban doono nabad sugida dalka Somalia iyadoo taageereysa DF, isla markana ay u mahad celinayaan dhinacooda sida ay ula shaqeynayaan.

C/raxmaan Diinaari ayaa beeniyay warar sheegaya in Madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf uu geeryooday isagoo sheegay ineysan waxba ka jirin warkaasi oo uu yahay war ay sheegen kooxaha Maxkamadaha taageersan.

Diinaari ayaa sheegay in Madaxweyne Yusuf uu maanta kulan xasaasi ah Baydhabo kula yeeshay Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada Ethiopia oo halkaasi soo gaaray, isla markaasna uu caafimaad qabo.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waa markii ugu horeysay Taariikhda Somalia uu Meles yimaado kaidb markii ay ciidamdiisa ay xoog uga saareen Maxaakiimta magaalo madaxda Muqdisho iyo goobo kale.

Ka dhiibo fikradaada qabsashada ciidanka Ethiopia ee Somalia si anshax leh adiga oo ku soo diraya jawaabtaada contact@garoweonline.com

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

I feel you terrorist supporters, you feel so bad you have to make your own news. Very sad indeed.

Your American enslaved mentality is appalling. Do you believe that only Sheikhs and those advocating the word of Allah are terrorist?

Aren’t the warlords terrorists as well? Learn the definition of a terrorist before you type such nonsense.

It is a fact that the warlords had terrorized more people than the so called terrorist you speak of. Where do you disdainful creatures live at?

Either ways it doesn't matter the old man will die sooner or latter. redface.gif