Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Injineer Caddow oo la dilay.

War deg deg ah

Injineer Caddoow waxa uu ka mid ahaa siyaasiyiinta Muqdisho

Injineer Maxamed Xuseen Caddoow oo ka mid ahaa baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa wararku ay sheegayaan in lagu dilay dagaal hadda ka socda magaalada Muqdisho.

Dagaalka oo galabta ka bilowday degmada Kaaraan ee magaalada Muqdisho, ayaa waxa uu ku sii fiday xaafadda Mariino, halkaasi wararku ay sheegayaan in Injineer Caddoow lagu dilay.

Ilaa iyo haatan lama oga tirada dadka ku dhintay ama ku dhaawacmay dagaalkan cusub ee Muqdisho ka socda.

Shalay ayaa magaalada Beledweyne weerar is qarxin ah oo ka dhacay waxaa lagu dilay Wasiirkii amniga ee dowladda KMG ah Cumar Xaashi Aadan iyo Safiirkii hore ee Soomaaliya ee Addis Ababa Cabdikariim Xuseen faarax.

Dorraad ayaa isna waxaa magaalada Muqdisho dagaal ka dhacay lagu dilay Taliyihii ciidamada booliiska ee dowladda KMG ah u qaabilsanaa magaalada Muqdisho Colonel Cali Saciid.

BBCSOMALI.COM

Geeridu xisaab ma leh, haddey gobi collowdaaye

Gablan wiil la'aaneed rag waa wada galaysaaye

Xaaji Ilka-Dahab.

Allow kuu naxariiso

Kashafa   

And another Xabashi agent bites the dust and drinks from the bitter cup of traitorous death.

Keep them coming. Harvest their heads like corn. Show them the painful price of kissing Ethiopian butt.

Al-xamdulilah, waa guul oo soo hoyatay Umada Soomaliyeed oo xalaasha ah, ninki Gaalo-raac oo ka naxaayao ha ka naxo. Anagu, hadaanu nahay Umada Soomaliyeed, nastabshir bi nasrillah.

Allaha u naxariisto. The only justification to kill a Somali is because of Ethiopia. At this rate all be dead and then Ethiopia will take over Somalia because it's people killed each other. What a moron.

KASHAFA ILAAH KA BAQ. OGOW AFLAGAADADA NOOCAAS AH WAXAY KUU SOO JIIDEYSAA DANBI XAGA ILAAHAY. WAANU WADA OGNAHAY INAY RAGGAA SOOMAALI HALAAGEEN, MAANTA KII ABUURTAY BAY HORTAGI U DAA ILAAH DANBIGAA ISAGAA KA ABAAL MARIN OO HALA QEYBSAN ADIGA. FU-FU ADIGANA HA ORAN NINKANI NAXARIIS DARANAA, WAAYO WAA NIN LA CIILAY, WAA BANI AADAM SIDEENA OO KALE AYAA LAGA QAXIYEY HOYGIISII, WAXAANA QAXIYEY RAGGAA UU SIDAA U AFLAGAADEYNAYO WAXIISU WAA HUMAN EMOTION. RUNTANA MARKAAN ISU SHEEGNO WAXII DAMIIR LEH CIIL BAA HAYA MAANTA WAAYO RAGGAA WAAXAY NA GAARSIIYEEN MEEL KHATAR KU NOQOTAY JIRITAANKA SINJIJADDA SOOMAALIYEED. ANIGU KOLEY DHIHI MAAYO ALXAMDULLILAAH, UMANA DUCEYNAYO WAAYO INAAN U DUCEEYO WAXAY KA DHIGANTAHAY ANIGOO UMMADDII AY LAAYEY DHAHAYA WAY ISTAAHILEEN, TAASINA DANBI KALE WEEYE. MARKA WALAALAYAAL IS QABTA LABADA DHINACBA DANBIILE QACAN KUDHIIGLE AH HA U DUCEYNINA, HANA INKAARINA INKAARINA AMA KU DAMAASHAADINA GEERIDOODA WAAYO DANBIGA AYAAD LA QEYBSAN. MAR AHDEY GEERIYOODEEN ILAAHAY SWT U DAAYA ISAGAA SUU KA YEELI GARAN. MARKA KASHAFA IS QABO OO ILAAH KA BAQ, GEERIDU WAA XAQ, BINI AADAM GEERIDIINA LAGUMA DIGTO. OGOW MAALINTADA WAY IMAAN HA GURAN DANBI ILAA MAALINTAA. KUWIINA DHIIGYACABYADA U DUCEYNAYOOY, DANBI HA GURANINA OO MASAAKIINIINTII AAN WAXBA GALABSAY OO AY LAAYEEN CUQBAD HA KA GELLINA. HAQ WAAD U LEEDIHIIN INAAD CAFFISAN SHAKHSIYAN DANBIYADII AAY IDINKA GALEEN, LAAKIIN UMA HADLI KARTAAN DADKII AY DHIBAATADA U GEYSTEEN OO AY XASUUQEEN.

Kashafa   

Fu-Fu(waraa, magaca iska badal) & Reer Banaadir:

My naxariis is reserved to the masses of Umada Soomaaliyeed, per the xadeeth(or athar, not sure): "Uxubil Masaaakin wa ana minhum."(I love the poor and disadvantaged, and I am a part of them.) Unlike you and your newly-ilbax kind who shed hypocritical tears over the deserved deaths of treasonous traitors, my heart mourns for the shacab, the mothers and sisters, the fathers and brothers, who have been living a nightmare of oppression, dulmi, and taaghoot rule in the Horn of Africa for way too long. Liberation is at hand inshallah, and the people of Mogadisho will be freed from the tyranny of the Ethiopian TFG.

As for those who choose, out of their own free will, to aid and abet the slaughter of my people and the destruction of my country and embark on a career of grand treason, then abti, they will reap the bitter seeds of hatred, death and destruction that they have sowed so willingly all those years. Ask Cumar Xaashi what he has gained from being a proper Xabashi lapdog and before that a USC hyena, and before that a Siyaadist sycophant. Yaa Salaaam. Ask Laqanyo what he gained from being the Somali liason in Addis that helped plan and coordinate the Ethiopian invasion and occupation of 2006. Ask them, fool. Oh, oh, oh. That's right. They can't answer you. Why ? Cuz they've been baqti'fied. Oh Snap !!!!

Ilaahay Jahanama haku fogeeyo Mujrim-ka waynaa ee Munaafiq ahaa ee Maxamed Xuseen Caddow. Allahuma Aameen.

Kashafa one question. pls pls pls answer it.

How many are the shuruudu-salaah?

Waa imisa shuruudaha salaada?

If you answer this question, then we will respect you, and head to your words and judgments.

Waiting for your reply Mr Kash.

Kashafa   

^^ If I answer your question(even tho I know inaa jees-jees ka wadid), will you promise to follow the Xaq ? There is something called ithbaat al-xuj'ja in fiqh. Hadee aan xuj'jada kugu oogo, Xaq'qa miyaa soo raaceee, mase you will continue to chose to side with Meles Zenwai, Shaykh Hotel, and the Alliance of Kufr & Nifaaq, and Grand treason.

Please be serious. Sheeko ciyaaleed waqti uma hayi.

if you answer the question I will respect your words and always weigh it and diffend, if its XAQ I promise I will follow it, and about Zanawi well I never liked the guy so why dislike something I never liked.

But before you answer the question you have to SWEAR to the ALMIGHTY that you never googled the aswer :D .

Come on count it then.

come on Kash I am waiting for your answer. Mise google-kii baa ku dhibay.

Come on Count it! Count it! sheekh kash.

the whole SOL are waiting to hear your answer.

Kashafa   

^^ Is-qabooji, abti. This is not a joking matter. When Imam Abu Hanifa was asked question on Islam, he would literally shake with the fear of giving a wrong answer and be responsible for misguiding somebody in a matter of Deen.

Mida labaad, you don't have to respect me. Just respect the Xaq. Period.

If you genuinely wanted to know about Arkaan and Shurood Al-Salaah, see this page. It explains it a million times better than I ever could.

and about Zanawi well I never liked the guy so why dislike something I never liked

Caqligaadu ma intaas ayoo ku dhan yahay? I never liked Zenawi kulahaa. No shit, sherlock. But you're willing to support the man who takes orders, recieves military support and funding from Zenawi. His name is Sharif Ahmed.

Cawaale   

kashafa rag aan baasaboor, xuduud, qaramada midoobay aan dan iyo xaajo kalayahn, hadaans idaan ugu aloosineysid adeer adigaa war lagaa sugi.

show some respect for the dead!!!

When Imam Abu Hanifa was asked question on Islam, he would literally shake with the fear of giving a wrong answer and be responsible for misguiding somebody in a matter of Deen.

Allahu Akbar, wallahi I knew inaadan waxba isku heyn, War anigu kuma waydiin axkaam iyo fiqi toona, imaam abuu xaniifa kulahaa, its just a simple question a 5 years old muslim should know, hadaad salaada saan ku dukato adigoon aqoon shuruudaheeda ilaahey ha kaa aqbalo.

Qof aan aqoon sida kaadida la isaga daahriyo baa wax ka sheegayo umad islaam ah oo dhimatay, war ninyahow walahi waad ceebowday ee isku xishoo, Talo ban ku siinayaa walaalow, masjidka gal, sifatu salaatu nabi ka bilaw oo diinta basigeeda soo baro, markaa wax ka sheeg dad kale.

wabilahi tawfiiq.

Kashafa   

^^ Satisfied ? Ma nafis'tay ? Is your ego feeling better, that you exposed Mighty Kashafa :D

Great. Now I'd appreciate if you could stick to the topic at hand: the baqti'fication of Ethiopian Injirley Caddow. I don't mind name-calling as long as it's accompanied with substance, of which you seem to have none.

Cawaale,

You say: "Show some respect for the dead."

I ask you: What respect have these dead traitors shown to the Somali people over the past 40 years ? What mercy have they afforded them ? What justice have they provided them ?

And you ask me to show respect for the dead ?

Kal'laa wallah. I will show respect to even my fallen enemy. But for those who lived a lifetime of treason, collaboration, and collusion with Ethiopia, they can only expect humiliation, both in life and in death. A lesson for all the generations to come. Treason does not pay well.

The treasonous greed and cowardice of Cumar Xaashi, Injirley Caddow, and Laqanyo will be taught to every Somali schoolboy and schoolgirl, just as Benedict Arnold is a byword for betraying your country and your principles.

They may have been baqti'fied, but their legacy of dhulinimo lives on carried by Sharif Ahmed and the Tigray Founded government.

The truth will be spoken, plain, unadorned, and straight up.