Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Cusmaan Caato, a reborn Somali nationalist

Cusmaan Caato in an unambiguous manner has assured the whole world that he is giving his undivided support to the Pro. Geed’s government without string attached to it i.e. even if he is excluded from the council of ministries and forced to remain as a non-influential backbencher.

He is following the footsteps of his warlord buddy Qanyare Afar who in many occasions promised the Somali people that he will do every thing in his power to reinstitute a functioning Somali Republic without preconditions.

I think Prime Minister Pro. Geed can and should smartly turn negativity and rejection into consensus and workable formula for all to file behind him.

On the record, listen to Cusmaan Caato, a reborn Somali nationalist, on Hiiraan Online: http://www.saalamiin.com/Audio/caato.ram

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

OG_Girl   

Cusmaan Caato, a reborn Somali nationalist

:eek: :eek:

Adeero mha kogoda'ay? worlord and nationalist? Did he appologize to Somali people for his crimes? They are criminals that goverment dear.

Only Somali person can dare saying this redface.gif

Salam

^^^^Adeer, apology and accountability will come later. Let our focus be to lunch this government off the ground and rebuild the Somali Republic and create a forum of no fear and intimidation through which truth and reconciliation can be conducted.

Rahima   

This is amusing to say the least.

I don't know if i trust any of these people, but nonetheless we hope for the best and inshallah they shall remain true to their word.

OG_Girl,

We have CY as president, need i say anymore?

Lets not hold our breath, no one is going to hear any appologies from these people.

OG_Girl   

We have CY as president, need i say anymore?

Nope, that is more than enought, ma taqlebeesh mawaje3 redface.gif

Edit:

Never Mind :D:D

Salam

Nationalist, I can only speak in political riddles.

s=c+bp+/-a 0<=s<=1, -1<=b<=1, 0<=pf<=0.5

s=commitment to the restoration of the Somali Republic and the active search of the unity of all Somali people. A score of less than 0.5 will put you in prison in the best scenario or worst s=0 you will be publicly executed. If your s=1, you are a national hero. Of the living Somalis, Adan Abdulle Osman is the only one whose s=1.

c=constant, by birth you are given 0.5.

b.beta.= the tolerance of the Somali people. Now, it is high due to the current conditions we are in and temporarily forgives the past or present mischievous behaviors. I assume it is around 0.95. Just get the governmental institutions functioning again!

p= your actions in public forums. Waxa kuu qarsoon Eebe og; maalin bay soo bixi doonaa, laakiin waxa laga yaabaa b du in ay noqoto mid ka yar eber!!!

a=adjustment factor.

As a I long time follower of the Somali political discourse since the civil war commenced, these are my p's for the warlords:

Yey= 0.30, he built a semblance of provincial government in northeastern regions and he kept Somali flag intact.

Qanyare= 0.25, he supported both TNGs without seeking Cabinet position.

Caato=0.15, supports the current TNG without conditions.

Suud= 0.05, he never said in public he will support the current TNG if he is not given his lion share.

X. Caydiid=0.05, same as Suud.

Dheer=0.10, same as Suud but he has built a semi municipal authority in Jowhar.

Riyale=0, he tries to dismantle the unity of Somali people. In my dictionary he is a traitor. When the beta switches to the negative territories he is in trouble with Somali people big time.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

^^^ Did you know his mother..?

:D:D

Nationalist you do know Caato's wife is from the northeast right?

SOO MAAL   

Mr. Aato is a longtime warlord, like most other warlords he participated the peace conference in Mgabathi because of pressure from international community and Somali people. Mr. Aato is average Somali warlord unless he is one of the worst Somali warlords, because Mr. Aato is most of times accused of greediness, excessive love for wealth and money, that caused his lack of principal and care only for money. Mr Aato is a man with two faces, he was part of SRRC, ARTA, G8, prosomaliland, and propuntland at the same time. Also Auto is accused for being spy for Somaliland Administration to dismantle Somali peace process ( Somaliland authorities continually work hard to fail every Somali peace conference, to keep the south in chaos and turmoil, to put Somaliland’s quest for recognition in stronger position). Mr. Aato' reborn nationalism is unfounded, Somali people will thank Aato, Riyaale, Yusuf, Aideed, and uncountable somali warlords, if they end the somali people's misery and suffring for the last decade and half.

OG_Girl   

^^^ We have to leave him alone cause there are some people close to home who will be in trouble if we start digging the past of all the warlords! Since the past of some is a lot worse than him!. For example, Papa Abdullahi Yusuf rings a bell here and after all, isn't crime a crime-- Even those who commited them are our beloved president!? :D

Salam :cool:

Nationalist you do know Caato's wife is from the northeast right?

I know that she's from Sool...so?

For example, Papa Abdullahi Yusuf rings a bell here and after all, isn't crime a crime-- Even those who commited them are our beloved president!?

You dare to compare Abdullahi Yusuf with Osman Skinny? Lord have mercy on this poor child. Where's the witty Wind.Talker, his bullshit earth, wind and fire windtalk is needed here.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

You dare to compare Abdullahi Yusuf with Osman Skinny?

yeah damn right, why the comparison. Cause Atto has yet to scale the level of crimes by Papa Yusuf, cause he has not killed his brother-in-law for political gain

Where's the witty Wind.Talker, his bullshit earth, wind and fire windtalk is needed here

You need to call for more help sxb