Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

kulmiye leader and ex-snm chairman interviewed

"Reer Mogadisho waa cadow" kulahaa.freaking moron....what world does she live in

And about Siilaanyo, reasonable man but dam waa faan badan yahay..apparently all credits goes to him, the organization he led, and the people he represented. He even outsmarted the Mingiste and Barre.Made something clear..I guess this is where some fellas get their cues from..Dare I saY Oodweyne and his entourage. Talk about self-aggrandizing!

^LooooooooooL

Towards the end of the program, the presenters allowed viewers to call in with questions and comments. It was one of the veiwers that said "reer Muqdisho waa cadow" as if people under constant Ethoipian bombardment have time to worry about Waqooyi. Must be noted some did repudiate her comments. And another interesting woman said , maybe we should sit with other Somalis in order for us to gain independence.

And one more thing about Siilaanyo despite faankiisa, the man realises dhibka heysta umadoohdan.

Xiinfaniin its not Separatist CAUSE if we kept our Country in 1960 we would today have Recognized Wealthy nation but we did it Out of somalinimo thats all

Silanyo will be a great Sl president

RedSea   

Che,

Ignore that stuff sxb. I hear those things everyday from both sides. Name calling, qabiil bashing is all too common these days. But the point of the thread is to look beyond the callers, but rather the interview of Siilaanyo. It's some histroy what he says isnt' it?

The dude can talk though and he does make alot of sense that is why I am hoping he becomes the next President of the Jamhuriyada Maandeeq. smile.gif

^It is very skewed history, lopsided if I ask me. I hope he does win. Unlike many others, he actually does fit the defination of what a politician should be.

I just realised who Ceyrow is. Ar xaa dhuusamareeb kaa tuuray. Ma cyber U-Haul ijaaratay oo MN ma guurtay?

good to see that Siyad Barre's legacy still a live and kicking in the North. all main political actors in the north worked for Siyad Barre.

Silanyo: Minister of Trade

Abdirahman Tuur: Ambasodor

Cigaal: chember of commerce

Riyaale: secrat Service

ducaale: Ambasodor

Qaybe: minisete of forieng affairs.

Saleebaan gaal: minister of Planning

.... the list long.

Siilaanyo is the worest of all, in 1988 when he ordered SNM gangs to invade Hargaysa, he was not man enough to join them. He flew to london to save his a*s.

RedSea   

^loool. You are funny one indeed. What is wrong with working with Ziyad barre? I thought he was somali president and that all the men and women with brains worked with him(not for him) to better the country The issue came post '77 war and that is when things hit rock bottom. He turned on his poeple and took his country to a dangerous path; Qabilism. That was was ultimately cost him.

Che,

lool..

Saaxib, am just honoring the man who passed away. Dhusamareeb is his hometown innit?

Siyaads goverment is gone these people are politicians they know there work so when somaliland was formed They started to WORK for somaliland wich is not wrong

Mujahid Carow, the SNM chief you are parading here was his forces based in the holly city of Mecca? Or is your call for continued war in the south just another clanish attempt to get "recognition".

Do explain.

RedSea   

The snm freedom fighters were based in Baligubadle according to the man himself. watch the vidoe and stop asking silly question.

^^^lool. you are having laughing. The SNM was based in Ethiopia and armed by Ethiopia much like all the armed factions.

They are only special Haji Cayrow because they are from your clan.

what a smart lad you are :D