Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso airport construction new PICS..

RedSea   

lol--folks, listen I am not ruining anything really, but you know it would be nice if miracle happened and I had Ocean in Hargeysa.

Sure Bosaaso has got the Red Sea,but it's too darn hot there,but on the other hand, I don't know if anything matches the beauty of Xamar ya know and its weather as well.

Duke, buddy, no one is denying you to have an access to Muqdisho, you see I am Hargeysawi, and I have the key to the city presented to me by the honoralbe Sh.Shariif Axmed(Allah ha daayee) although I nor my family owns a property there.So just take me as an example. EVeryoen is welcome- ;)

p.s. If I ever showed up in Xamar, who would invite me to their home for the night, Paragon, Che, or perhaps Duke anyone? :D

RedSea   

^lol. yep, The General knows, he has me beaten there,darn I wish I was old enough to have my own jago,I would have my chin up today as Duke is doing, I wish it was near the beach of what do you call that beach-- eeeh aah, what was that beach's name again? yeah whatever that is, I would love to build white castle there one day.lol

Paragon, lol---I know I could rely on you, gacantaa ma xidhan to, faxal wadal faxal.lol

Minaka minakaagii waaye indeed nooh. :D

p.s. If I ever showed up in Xamar, who would invite me to their home for the night, Paragon, Che, or perhaps Duke anyone?

My relatives are not as powerful as Duke's. Perhaps he would since the rest of us are never to Mogadisho.

I would invite you to my home any where any time, if I move to Somalia I am looking at Mogadishu and Puntland, for my children both their grandmothers are living in Mogadishu and thus it will be the first choice for them.

Red Sea, you are welcome to visit Mogadishu, but to me it is home, mother, uncles, aunts, siblings, cousins and hundreds of relations,.

See before the clan courts and after them my family insha Allah shall remain and the fabric will remain. It is the city I knew before I left as a child to the west.

Though I still want a national government with multi clan representation, develoution of power to the regions and talent rather than the gun as the tool that promotes the individual through society.

RedSea   

^Now that is very nice buddy! and most definately, I believe that is what is envisioned by the ICU as well or else I wouldnt' be supporting them.

che, it's okay,I don't require that much, just sali iyo waxaan huwado is all I need.I think, it's safe to sleep outside now, since there are no warlords in sight.lol

P.S. aan kugu saro tagee Duke, pasta ayaan ka helaa,incase xaajiyadu decides to cook for us, hilibkana ma jecli--just to tell you few of my appetite.lol

RedSea   

Originally posted by massa:

^^ nin marti ah oo gogol reereed fadhiya oo list qortay, what he would like for dinner
:D

lol. Wouldn't you like to know what I like, before you cook me something I don't want,which ultimately,I would look around and dumb it to my closest garbage can.

So no big hilib, just small nicely loo shiilay, saliida laga miiray.the list aint that long,that is pretty much all I asked.lol

Tell, how is Qardho, I heard scoropian will bite if you sleep outside at night?

then in that case, I would have to be invited inside the house, so what do you say about that? lol

Duke, sorry buddy, as it seems we are hijacking the thread,but Kudos to Bosaaso for building the airport.

Redsea....In dat case saaxib, I welcome you to Bilaajo Carab. Ahmed Naaji's house is not dat far from mine. Maybe we can have nieghborhood concert or something.

Intel   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

So no big hilib, just small nicely loo shiilay, saliida laga miiray.the list aint that long,that is pretty much all I asked.lol

fresh malay/kaluun iyo caano geel is all you gonna get sxb, hadii kale waan ku caraabin :D

RedSea   

^Kaluun+Caano geel=trouble! :eek:

Oo kaalay inaabti, adoo iska kay caraabiya ayaa lay qaatay markaas, waayo kaluun iyo caano la isku cuno oo cabo waa disaster.

However, I could use nice cup of orange juice/or maybe nice cup of alcohol free-beer would be nice along with the Kaluun.But the Caano geel,I would drink 'em in different occation.

Haye kawaran taas.

Anigu de se, sariir wayn ayaan kuseexin lahaa habeenka, nooc bi nooc ayaa kusoo hordhigi lahaa oo cunto ah, hadii aad Hargeysa aad timaado, oo waad kala bixi lahayd magaratay, waxaygu ma noqdeen, laba mid soo gal, kaluun iyo caano geel ama wadada qalanqale sida aad sheegtay. :D

Sophist   

"So unlike some of you here, I dont need to pretend or get a new name like Shiek Cayro-Wanabe" I like this one very much! I really laughed thoroughly.