Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

KASHAFA PLEASE DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THE QUESTION.

DEAR SOL Members, we have been sick and tired of the venom and kaligii muslim judgements this man (Kashafa) have been practicing, the savage abuse he have been throwing centre left and right on the living and the dead. A man of no feelings, no sense of respect and takfiiri brainwashed.

So I asked him a simple question on another topic post to answer me a basic simple question which every sound minded muslim should know.

http://www.somaliaon line.com/ubb/ultimat ebb.php?/topic/9/191 46 but he is still on the run and is refusing to answer it.

If he answers this question I promise I will respect him and follow when ever he is on the XAQ, and I will solute his courage and judgments.

The Question is

WHAT ARE THE SHURUUDU-SALAAH?

Waa imisa Shuruudaha salaada kalana sheeg?

Just one condition before he answers the question and that is to SWEAR TO ALLAH that he never googled the answer from the internet.

Thank you.

Waiting for your answer MR KASH.

Kashafa   

^^ You're making a mockery out of yourself. You don't have the intellectual marbles to counter my points so you resort to cheap grandstanding and showboating ? Tools of the weak and the defeated.

You can read about Shurood Al-Salaah here.

MoonLight1, I am offered you have been listening to suufiyada too match I believe. These are there Question, when they see someone who know more then them, about our religion. I remember when they used to teach us fag information thanks god that is finished know a lot people stay away from the (shirk) Waxeey yiraahdaan markeey arkaan qof sunada ka muuqato amaba ku taagan noo sheeg sida salaada lootukado.

So my Question to you is, are you baabu sufi or salafi? My Questions has nothing to do the Q? you have for kashaf?

LOL

you have been exposed as ignorant, bean sized brainer, NAF WAXAAD KA RAADISAY ISLAM WAY, SHAN JIRKA MUSLIMKA AH WAA INUU YAQAAN SHURUUDAHA SALAADA, and you googled it from Islam way, inaalilahi wainaa ilayhi raajicuun, talow markaad rabto inaad dukato ma Islam way baad soo fiirisaa.

The conclusion is please don't judge others while you don't even know the very very very basics of Islam, I hope not but I fear if I ask you arkaanul iimaan you might send me another link from Islam way.

But the point is, you have no right to give or take away islam to other people, you should respect the dead even your enemies as prophet Muhammed (PBUH) instructed his sahabah to not insult abu jahal as it would hurt his family.

Kash bro lock your self in a room and just start studying the basics of islam, and the basics of your faith, don't waste much time on SOL politics room, just go away brush your teeth and start learning 1+1=2.

Kashafa   

^^

Aye, Aye Cap'n. I'mma go put on my journalistic feathercap and use my extremely limited talent( :D ) to dig up some more dirt on the baqti-traitors, Cumar Xaashi and Laqanyo, so that the whole world can know what it means to live like a traitor and die in disgrace, in the arms of Ethiopian military officers. Reports say that after the blast, hilib'kooda waala kala saariwaay(Ie, the baqti-corpses of Xashi/Laqanyo and the Ethiopian officers). Ruminate on that, abti.

In the meantime, athiga waxaa kugu ogahay tacsida inaa ka dheeshid sida Suufiyaasha camal.

I see cheerleaders are crying like women these days. Its either bow bow bow or run to addis all the way back to the hotel like yall always do. lol.

LOL

Well what can I say.

Omar Binu Khitab (RA) once said (If a Aalim debates me I always win, but if an ignorant debates me I always lose) an ignorant is irrational, irresponsible, and has no manners, so he always WINS.

Kashafa   

^^ Funny that you should quote Cumar bin Khattab, you being a Gaalo-raac and all. Yaa taraa, what would Cumar say about those who take Kufaar and Munaafiqs as Awliyaa(protectors and gaurdians) ? What would he say about those who hand over Somali-Muslims to Gaalada Matacab-ku-dirrir-ka ee Ethiopa ? What would he say about those who call for more killing mercenaries to come to Somalia ?

For anybody who has read of the life Cumar, the answer is clear: He would execute them immediately, without pause, without hesitation.

Gaalo-raac deserve no mercy.

And they shall recieve none.

(I refer you to the famous story of Xaatib bin Abi Baltaca and betrayal of the budding Muslim community in Madeenah, and what position Cumar took then)

Kashafa   

Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing it. A picture of honour, of courage, of thoroughbred'ness: Ahlul Karam wal Majd.

Ahlul Karam wal Majd.

:D:D:D:D

your turning into a hilarious clown, actually I am liking your sketches, very funny indeed. The Mujahid JACK DEE. NIN ceeb wajiga la qariyay muxuu majdi iyo sharaf ka ogyahay, XAQA MIYAA LA QARIYAA, WAA MAYA.

If I may add another simple question: What does the quranic statement that "there is no compulsion in religion" mean to you. Would like Kashafa to answer that but all the seef-la-bood are welcome too.