Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

PICTURES FROM THE SOUTH

Listen Nafisa. This is the problem of Somalis. They only celebrate and forget their problems. It's not fair to the people of Muqdisho to give the city an image of "everything is fine everybody is happy" while it's not.

Don't keep people down Nafisa, before you know it you'll be cheering for the warlords.

Nabad iyo Caano

Intizaar   

Subhanallah, Jaamac walaalo where did Nafisa mention Qabiil. All she said was Xamarteeni.........Xamarteeni means place we grew up, our city, our homeland, why do you have to twist the sister's words into negative. Calm down and read what Nafisa wrote with open mindness dear, and may Allah forgive us all.

A Cuudu Billaahi Mina Sheytaani Rajiim,

Nafisa, I'm very very sorry! didn't know what xamarteeni was. I just connected it the wrong way because it sort of rhymes with the name of my clan. So I thought you meant I was only showing photos of xamar buildings of the 60s, though I sensed a little bit of negativity from you when you ignored my other photos.

I come from Somalinet so we tend to think very fast in tribalist terms, nothing personal okay!

Why else do you think I have fled to this website. ;)

Nabad iyo Caano

Rokko   

Boteeni, ya are so radical I am having doubts you are a real puntlander.

You could be Angel Dust in disguise na'mean.

Haneefah   

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bootaan....I would've been quite offended had you not been the new kid on the block. Just watch it it next time!!!

Originally posted by Jaamac_Bootaan:

I come from Somalinet so we tend to think very fast in tribalist terms

Hopefully, you will learn something from the smart and positive-thinking nomads here and grow out of that hideous, backward mentality based on qabiil!

Intizaar...thanks dear. I guess this is what one gets for posting in the politics section...even if it's once in a blue moon :rolleyes: ...subhanallah...Wallah,it's very depressing to see that our people are still stuck at where they were 13 yrs ago.

Muhammad   

masha'allah great pictures! :)

have you guyz noticed that in africa the majority of the most beautiful houses are of white and blue? why is it that?

or have my eyes deceived me once again?

peace!

Conquest i've noticed too, they are all white, lightbleu or mintgreen That's my taste and in my homeland Puntland all builidings have those three colors.

Nafisa, my sistah to make it up you here are some pictures of Xamarteeni

IM001079%20.jpg

IM001086.jpg

I'll come with more KOONFUR pictures Insha Allah!