Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

What? No college Hoops Fans Out Here?

SeeKer   

I am routing for FSU but GMU is a very good adversary. FSU starters average double figures and so does GMU. They are both good rebounding teams but I don't think GMU's answer (Jai and Thomas) to Joakim Noah And Al Horford will suffice or at least I hope so. FSU also has that knack of playing ball throughtout the whole two halves with no let up. Good luck to both teams.

UCLA's Hollins might not play cause he got hurt in practice. Temple (LSU) has to be able to contain UCLA's Affalo and Farmar . LSU's front men Mitchell, Davis and Thomas have a free reign if Hollins is not in the game. UCLA's stretgy of working the clock down won't be enough and Mitchell is a perimeter threat. Got to mention Big Baby with his on the paint points not to mention in the UCONN game he showed that he can hit a three pointer once in a while. Looks like a blow out game to me.

Khalaf   

Seeker :( . Your team won. My team is getting they a$$ kicked. Still time left tho first half. 39 UCLA, 24 LSU sht, damn. Doesn't look good sis.

PS: your wish better be good :D . looks like I wont get mines. Peace Have great night, salaam.

SeeKer   

^^^I would normally gloat but I don't appreciate UCLA getting thru. Rudy would not be able to shut up then :(

LSU is looking horrible out there.The freshman (mbaute)is killing them......UCLA vs FSU looks like.Darn it :mad:

Khalaf   

^^^I am pissed, finally got home to watch the game and they get their a$$ kicked can't believe it. Sorry sis cant stand FSU, UCLA for the title. I know Rudy will rub it in :mad:

Maybe I should say FSU, since all my teams seem to lose. Good nite walaalshiis, sweet dreams, salaamu alaykum.

holla yall! we kick the babe fatso!! lool.. well bring on the jokers!! just got home from the campus feed & like a monkey in the streets of Nairobi! hehee! but its all good... we have good coaches....!! ceya...!

For the first time i tried to watch the games they tunrned out to be blow outs, LSU had a bad game and UCLA had one of their best game..

How are you guys routing for FSU? this team didn't even make the tournment, or maybe i am missing something..

playmaker, where have u been? we got rookies talking about this championship!! dude break it down for them!! Moose, i dont think u is talking about the real game? u fancying some 1 there!!

why not sharing with us..lol...may be we can help..

a typical xalimo, always missing the point!!

Baluug   

I don't know what is the big deal with college sports........If I want to see someone who's not in the pros yet, I'll watch my kids throw a ball around. Other than that, it's not the pros, so what's the point?

SeeKer   

Originally posted by rudy:

Moose, i dont think u is talking about the real game? u fancying some 1 there!!

why not sharing with us..lol...may be we can help..

a typical xalimo, always missing the point!!

Rudy Prudy don't make this into a woman thing ;) We both know last time we went down this road the teams I picked swept yours. Quit calling me Moose :mad: and yea so what if Joakim blows my skirt that has nothing to do with my appreciation of his game or seeing a competitors nature in a player.

FSU plays a good team game. They capitalize on their steals n rebounds. Front court there is Noah and Horford over 60% field goal shooters. Back court you have Green, Brewer and Humphrey. Give Humphrey lee way and this cadan can hit three pointers but he is absolutely horendous in free throws (I cant figure that out). Whats more than that is the fact that they r competitors. They have only one goal and that is to win and sometimes that fire is the only one burning by the time the last seconds come up. UCLA is a good team. Their freshman Mbah has a knack for basketball. Its sure to be an interesting game and hopefully whoever will emerge victorious deserves it.

Rudy too bad you don't put your money where your mouth is redface.gif

Khalaf   

^^^^^Seeker, just went to check the score. Holy damn sht :D FSU is killing

You are the woman, Queen of B-ball, FSU is killing it. Rudy bow down dude, a girl just kicked your a$$$, and rest of us :D

Peace out, can't stand blow out games n I don't believe in miracles they aint coming back.

Now seeker don't rub it in aight? Salaam

SeeKer   

^^^ Come on man don't kill it for me. The whole point of this is to make Rudy eat his words. So allow me................FSU KILLED UCLA!!!THEY TORE YOU TO SHREDS!!! **SMILING BROADLY**

Beautiful game though. They showed why they are not to be underestimated. Joakim with his blocks, Brewer with his drive, Green with setting up plays, Horford with defense.......I mean teamwork at its best.They deserve it and congrats to them! :D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

[QB]Rudy bow down dude, a girl just kicked your a$$$, and rest of us :D

it aint the first time bro! i am so use to it!!

gal Bow Bow!! go gal... i am in a daze! i havent been home for 2 days! valley gals are sapping so hard, its been raining for 2 day!! hey, some 1 needs to give them hugs!! its me! the life time volunteer!!

we will get them next yr... that noah brotha must be on dope!!