Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

What? No college Hoops Fans Out Here?

SeeKer   

Come now folks its March Madness. Work your cheering muscles out before NBA playoffs by watching NCAA Men Basketball. Its already in the regionals stages with the weekend games giving the remaining four spots to the deserving.LSU beat Duke, UCLA beat Gonzaga, Texas beat West Va and Memphis obviously beat Bradley.

Weekend games :

UCONN vs Washington

George Mason Vs Wichita

Villanova vs Boston

Florida vs Georgetown

Pick your uni colors for those of you who attend the schools listed above. I know fo sho we got some somalis in Boston College :D

Uconn got lucky last night plus the refs, c'mmon 44 fts vs 23? one side calls nevertheless i thought washington beat theirselfs at the end of the regulation and i am not taking anything away from anderson with that 3pts but they should've fault him, 2pts wont hurt you make them shoot free throws and the game is over..I am pooling for goerge mason for the upset..

Khalaf   

Seeker, most somaliz here are crazy soccer fans booo.

The Gonz/UCLA game was one the best games-c how he cried :D . My pick for the title-LSU.

PS: Dig your blog sis.

Did y'all watch the Nova-BC game? It was a tad bit scary in OT when BC almost triumphed but, in the end, Nova proved why they were #1.

RIP home teams U of WA Huskies and Gonzaga Bulldogs. :(

SeeKer   

Codetalker at the last seconds when Nova was about to get that three pointer and it got blocked, the most vile words came out of my mouth :( . Lmao but it was nice to gloat over James when Nova actually made it through. I am not sure about their meeting with the Gators though. Joakim Noah is a force to be reckoned with when in form. Definately fixings for a thrilling match.

AbdulNoor thank u for the compliment. I felt bad for Reddick and Morrison man, especially Morrison he played a good game with all his heart. I think he over did it though by lying on the court and crying. Chin up dude you be alright, you the second leading scorer after Reddick and off course you All American smile.gif

I don't see any one giving props to the sleeping giant Memphis (my pick). I think UCLA will have a hard game ahead of them.

Here are the Elite Eight matchups, by this weekend we will be down to our final four :-

UCLA vs Memphis

FSU vs Villanova

UCONN vs GeorgeMason

LSU vs Texas

Have a great weekend folks!

Kashafa   

^ Scratch that. The George Mason giant-killers are gonna continue their historic run come 2.40 pm(EST) tommorow, inshallah.

LSU and UCLA in Memphis and Texas out, man i like it!! Even thou i trashed my bracket after the first round it is still worthed seeing all these numer one teams bouncing off, I hope Uconn goes down today..

Thomas the freshman from LSU is a baller guys, noboday was talking about him before the tournment but he dominated the duke game and also had a good game last night and he is also named the regional MVP. chi ching!! That is what is all about, they alway hype some overrated players like riddick, washington, morrison or whoever but when it comes in the big games they choke!!!

Did i mention morrison was crying like a little bitc% before even the game was over..2.9secs left the game..

Khalaf   

^^^yeah man. I didn't catch the game since i work on the weekends, but i saw the highlights on espn last night. LSU killed it, h*ll yeh. Big baby and freshmen Thomas unstopable in the paint. Thomas is only freshman too, now he got the respect he deserved after last 2 games. But they couldve swept that game more then 10pts, they got the athletics but the inexperience like hitting freethrows or holding on to the ball down the strech showed.

Final Four: LSU, UCLA, Uconn, Florida(will be close game today tho). Final 2: LSU and Uconn. LSU-title. thats my pics.

Seeker-no problem walalshiis keep up the good work.

Kashafa   

^^ U-Conn's packing their bags in the locker room, yaa Abdul-Noor. Small matter of G-Mason havin'em for lunch :D The dream is alive and kicking. Giant-Killaz all the way. It was the Inshallah Factor(scroll up) :cool:

SeeKer   

UCONN got outplayed I even got my roomates into the game by second half. Totally brilliantly played game by GMU.

Nova couldn't deal with Joakim like I thought even with Foye hitting 25 and Ray not getting on the boards till late in the second half. Horford was the man after Joakim though. Rebounds played a major role in the game.Thats the last of the #1 team to leave the championship. :(

Finals four matchups :-

FSU and GMU

UCLA and LSU

Khalaf   

Brotha Kashafa ur inshaAllah worked? kkkkkkkkkkkk

Man i missed all the action, followed the game on espn.com. Overtime, won by 2pts damn. I was betting Uconn. george mason got heart for real never been to big dance, they aint going no where tho.

LSU all the way, for sho. Seeker whose yo pick?

Seeker you somthin, a beautiful girl that likes b-ball, now thats as brotha castro would say the ideal minyar ;) When i cruise to minnesota, maybe u and I can play one one, promise u won't be disappointed ;) what ya say :D ?

SeeKer   

^^^My picks are out of the game except for FSU and I am not sure they can beat GMU after watching them play UCONN today. I am hoping and wishing and maybe following in Kashafa's footsteps add Inshallah that they do make it to the finals smile.gif

As for one on one that would be fine if I played BBall lol. Last time I played BBall was in high school.These days I content myself with watching Football, Soccer and BBall. Thanks for the compliment but I dare say you think the pic on my page was me. Sorry to disappoint you that is not me :( Layzie by the way is another girl who loves BBall so I ain't a rare female on that field.

Good luck with LSU. I think they might just have that certain omph,not to mention big baby to give them on the paint points, to beat UCLA.

Ps:- Rudy Prudy..........cute but no cigar. Mt Rushmore ain't in there but we were only made D1 a couple years ago. Maybe if we got more black people who didn't molest females we would actually play some BBall icon_razz.gif

Jaylaani   

Watching Duke losing they way they did was more than satisfactory. I hate that team with passion. I hate the colors, their point guard (Paulus), he reminds me of Bobby Hurley and most of all the coach.

I knew Nova wasn’t gonna go far against big teams. They’re very small, gourd oriented team that can’t rebound. I fell in love with BC in the ACC conference tournament and I actually thought they had a chance to win it all this year. It was sad to see the Eagles go.

Okay, I initially picked Ucann to win it all (we all know what happened there). Now I think LSU is the favorite.

Man i can't believe i missed that game i didn't even know it was played that early, so i got off from work and i heard G.Mason just beat the #1 ranked team in the nation, and they arrogant coach! wow it can not get better than that.

This team beat the best of them.. MIchigan state, N.Corilana and now Uconn? IT doesn't even rhyme right..Big ups..

My Pick, i think i am gonna stick with LSU.