If we were grain for somalia we'd grow

If we were bread we would rise for somalia

If we were a river for somalia we'd flow

Somali Unity is the destiny! for sure~©Rudy

Copyright©2008-2009,All rights reserved. Sol.com

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Abtigis wagaan internetka soo gashaday ayaan google ku qoray
Somali
, iyo online markasu websitkanii ii soo booday iyo awr yaro ku sawiiran dee waan iska soo raacay.

^^^^

happy0030.gif-- happy0030.gif-- happy0030.gif

Xaaji, maxaa kugu kalifay inaad ku qortid google, Somali,? Somalilandonline maxaad u raadinwaydey?

Hunguri   

Salaama dhamaan,

A&T, sheeko yar ayaan kaaga dhacayaa. Muddo hadda sanado laga joogo. Ayaanu Masaajid ictikaaf ku galnay magaalada Islamabad ee Pakistan. Oday fariid ah, oo mucjiso ahaa Alla haw naxariistee ayaa dhallinyaro fara badanoo reer Hargaisa & Burco kasoo jeeda, wuxuu ku yidhi inoo duceeya. Somali badan ayaa meesha joogtay, oo cid walba leh. Kadibna dadkii odaygii ayay waxay ku yidhaahdeen. Sheekhow adigaa dadka u wayne inoo wada duceey.

Odaygii markaasuu ducadii wuxuu ka bilaabay. Allaw xukuumad iyo dawlad khayr qabta inoo keen, Allaw dhibta inakka saar, oo waddankii nabad inooga dhig ( aamiin ). Dadkii mar walba waxay yidhaahdaan Aamiin!

Markuu arkay in jaantii iyo aamiintii laysla helay. Ayuu qoladii reer Hargaisa iyo Burco intuu eegay, wuxuu yidhi:

Allaw Somali midnimadeedii soo celi, Allaw Somalia midoowdaa.

Halkaa marayso, ayay intay is wada eegeen. Waxay yidhaahdeen. Waar hebeloow, waar ducada ka dhaca midnimo ayuu galaye :D

Gunaanad :

Hadda, nimankii lahaa Suldaan,Ngonge, Jacaylbro, Qawdhan, Xaaji. Dhamaantood sideey kuula wada socdeen. Ayay waxay yidhaahdeen ka dhaca ;)

Kamaavi   

Sheeko isla taas u eg ah ayaa ka dhacday isla magaalada uu Huguri sheegay oo Somalidu u taqaano Islaamo badan ( :D bimacnaa single maamiska lagu soo biilo ayaa ku badan)

After few days of "Hungry Strike" ayaa Jaaliyada loo ogaladaay in laga qaadi doono dadka mudan inay dhoofaan. Ninkii meesha oogu da'da weynaa ayaa waxaa la yiri ducee. Dadkii oo rajnaya inuu duco dheer galo ayuu aayar so kala fireeyey isa goo leh Ilaahow waad na aragtaaa, waxba kuu caban maynee.

Kolka Suldaan iyo Xaaji ka sokow waxaan la yaabanahay duqan reer Sol ee shalay amaanayey jabhada isagoo A&T iyo Jafe duraya inuu isla jabhadii ku soo kala fiireeyo :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

this organization has more problems than I initially thought.

Tani waxay ku tusinaysaa inuu xiin taagan yahay Ilaahow waad na aragtaaye jabhadan naga qabo.

But does he realize that the online personas (A&T and Jafe ) do not have any direct bearings on the policies of the said organization even it had more problems then he initially thought? :D:D

Kamaavi   

Zack,

I joined Sol a year from today( exactly Nov 5) and so far, xiin and I had no arguements what so ever.

I have no doubt that he is among the best sensible online personas on this site.

The Zack   

I agree he is one of the best of the SOL ****.

Let us not use this word, baliis.

[ November 04, 2009, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Bombastic nonsense. This is the stuff emotional folks always do.

I am beginning (seriously) to think if the likes of Aw Tusbaxle has any say in the strategic thinking of ONLF, this organization has more problems than I initially thought.

It is also the stuff Somali's need to hear and heed. It is the message that should go through. Just because pragmatic thinking at this time, supposedly make it irrelvant, doesn't mean the key message must be shelved or lost

ONLF decisions are made by its competent executive and central committees. Operational decisions are taken by commanders, in line with the principle of subsidiarity. It is good thing they don't rely on the judgements of 'emotional'SOl personas. But we have advisory role as stakeholders, and that message is what we pass to our leadership. Luckily, it is gradullay getting attention.

The logic of the thread is to emphasise our commonality and not our differences. If you think continuous politicking will advance our cause as a nation and will make this forum more productive, you go your way. But I think we should reverse the course and should not follow the paths of self-intersted and in most cases primitve politicians line of thinking.

If I were my former self, I would have commented on the number of people who are getting goose-pimples because the noble cause of unity is called for. I would have said:

"Wa kuwaa mudh soo yidhyidhi,

Reer-midnimo diide," :D:D

But I will not. The spirit here is to be benevolent.

Jafe,

No one is disputing Xinn is indeed saaxibul-caqli and a wise man. That is not news. But he has this little problem of cowardice, which he mistakes for patience. He can not confront those whom he admires. Like his endless rationalisation of the wrongs Faroole is doing. When Faroole fails to say what Xinn would have wanted to hear from him (which is, we will not hand-over anybody to anyone but will bring them to our justice system), Xinn volunteers to speak for the man he loves.

The following from the Pedagogy of the oppressed by Paulo Freire describes some of the problems I face when in dialogue with awoow Xiin.

"Becuase reality is fictitious for it is subjective, the tendency of the the perceiver is to behave neurotically. The fact exists; but both the fact and what may result from it may be prejudicial to class or personal interst. Thus it becomes necessary, not to precisely DENY THE fact, but to 'see it differently'. This rationalisation as a defence mechanism conicides ,in the end, with subjectivism. A fact which is not denied but whose truths are rationalised loses its objective base. It ceases to be concrete and becomes a MYTH cretaed in defence of the class of the perceiver."

Jibreel   

Perhaps you found 'your other way',the way of delight,as my mentor would say.But perhaps again,despite your little gain,perhaps you are still in error for unless you denounce all things that start with ''myself'',even in the context of Somalinimo you are still in error.

You are part of a greater body,one that transcends countries.I hope you do get the inference.

I welcome your humble message.

Jibreel.