Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

WHO IS AT

Thankful   

I am certain he is faking where he is from and that he is from NW Somalia. Just like Marx admitted he was lying, I think AT is the same. Only one side hates Puntland this much!

The fact that he has aligned himself with Oodweyne makes me even more suspicious, because the ONLF has accused the admin in Hargeysa and Garowe of comitting the exact same crimes against people from the "O" as well. But he will still join forces with them? The real ONLF would never ever side with them.

AT is definitely a NW Somali.

Abtigiis   

Anwar,

Alla ha u naxariistee wuxuu ahaa nin ka soo jeeda degmada Moholin ee Gaashamo-bari (somaligalbeed). Wuxuu u dhintay nabaro ka soo gaadhay burcad-badeed. :D:D

Originally posted by Karaar Aadan Ruukoow:

Anwar,

Alla ha u naxariistee wuxuu ahaa nin ka soo jeeda degmada Moholin ee Gaashamo-bari (somaligalbeed). Wuxuu u dhintay nabaro ka soo gaadhay burcad-badeed.
:D:D

^^ :D

Waryaahe, miyaanad waligaa maqlin:

'Caruurta qaarkood baana lala kaftamin!'

:D

Maaddeey   

Anwar tolow ma A & T baa oo kas mis-spelling u sameeya!, Thread Gal-mudugna post-gareeya si uu Balance siyaasadeed u sameeyo?.

PM-kii Jacphar kadib, wax walba ka filo :D