Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Cowke Future Prediction And Warning To Garaads and Somaliland

Cowke   

Is it me or is just a coincidence that ssc was created by the same two garad jamacs who were pro somaliland just 1 year ago but today are pro-ssc? Why is this? Is it because they want to gain $$$ from the diaspora and get rich? Or is it something else? Could it be possibly the garaads know that june 26 is when somaliland will be destroyed and therefore can not go to hargeisa to keep away from puntland?

I believe what will occur on june 26 is that riyale will rigg the votes and win it for udub and siilanyo will get furious and pick up arms. Civil war time!!! Or at the very least siilanyo will carve himself a new administration called "eastern somaliland"

I can not imagine siilanyo will just smile and let rayale still stay in office after june 26 and siilanyo is not the type who can get bought either or else rayale would've of bought him out at the last election and told him to disappear.

I think the horizon is looking very murky for somaliland on june 26 and the two garad jamacs realize they have no safe haven to hide from garowe anymore if burco decides to call it quits from somaliland and join somalia because in order to reach hargeisa u need to go past burco and if burco people have new mamul for eastern somaliland how will the garaads reach hargeisa anymore? hence this is when the ssc game comes up and is another door for them to have safe haven from the big bad monsters at garowe!!!

Farole gameplan is long term solution for ssc. Get burco out of somaliland and those greedy ssc politicians or two garaads have no way to go to hargeisa anymore and are stuck. But now they came up with the ssc game to respond back just in-case somaliland burns at june 26 and puntland has responded back with getting majority garaad support for our state and they are in minority position.

So my question to the two garad jamac is. Can two garaads hold ssc together? hargeisa won't be option for you have june 26 because tensions are very high there and the election results there no matter which way it goes means disaster. If riyale is president after election you got burco disaster, if silanyo does take over you got udub disaster.

So now that somaliland is not a safe haven for you to run away from garowe, do you think garowe will sit back after june 26 relizing the same burco soldiers in las anod will be told by silanyo get out of there and come home we have "new eastern somaliland mamul gobolleed" because riyale has rigged the votes for udub to win. LOL.

No more can xabsade rely on burco people to support your devious plans because they will have left hargeisa and have their own mamul which will be very closely tied to garowe because we will support Siilanyo as burmadow played peacemaking role in 2002 conflict at puntland and we will make sure that hargeisa cant attack burco for having new mamul because puntland soldiers will ally with burco guys to defend their right to leave somaliland and have their own administration which is "under somalia". This is when your greedy backside is screwed because u won't have access to hargeisa to run away from garowe because burco will stop u before u can even reach hargeisa as garowe will call siilanyo and tell him stop them from reaching hargeisa.

As for your ssc thing can two garad sub sub clan fight all puntland? no u cant. That is where the garaad agreements with puntland guarantees all puntland vs two garads ayeyba sheekadu noqon doonta and u r fried then and will submit.

So garad jamac and his cronies tick tock tick tock your time is up soon and i suggest you best go to garowe to solve your differences before it gets really messy for u in the foreseeable future!!!

Qudhac   

lol

walahi he made me laugh...

NGonge

i heard the guru education has been so helpfull and now you are part of the UDUBs political science expert... :D:D

Ibtisam   

Lool

I am laughing at Burco being defendede by puntland soldiers, and Burco being ally with Garowe! :D:D:D

Walahi I laughed at this post.

Waxba ha warerrin, people in SL hate war, seriously wey ka daalin, June 26 will come and go for most part, people will carry on with life as usual regardless of who wins.

Don't put all your eggs on burco yarrow. icon_razz.gif

Cowke   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ He's royally losing the plot here. It's quite entertaining to read.
:D

Its not about entertainment but long-term solutions. You see when Abdullahi Yusuf was in puntland he only used short-term policies "military" to defend sool and sanaag. But he never solved the issue of xabsades and his cronies going to hargeisa and bringing back snm soldiers.

Farole is a man of long-term vision and the logical way to solve the las anod question permantely is to shut the doors at hargeisa.

How can we shut the doors at hargeisa one may ask? June 26 is puntland answer. What I mean by that is the results of those elections no matter which way it goes spells a disaster for the qowdhans. They try to ignore it but ignoring it won't solve it and farole knows very well that there is an opportunity that is rising up in hargeisa that can give him two eggs in a basket.

Just assess the strategy. Look at it from logical point of view not tribal or hateful point of view because that is not what politics is about sxb.

1. SSC politicians won't be able to get hargeisa support because hargeisa will either be burning from udub vs kulmiye wars or at the very least somaliland is divided and the burco people will have chosen then to leave somaliland due to election corruption that will highly likely occur.

2. If someone leaves somaliland this is an added bonus to the federal program which is the recognized system for somalia as their will be new member states incoporated.

3. Long term wise las anod can never change hands again as it was in the past because where can the likes of xabsade go and get support if hargeisa is burning or if burco is new separate administration that is pro-somalia and pro-puntland? Believe me when i say this, When silanyo decides to join the federal program that federal program is controlled by puntland and you can guarantee your bottom dollar he will be turned pro puntland just like sharif is lol.

4. Las anod will be solved once and for all. No more wasting manpower/resources defending it against the likes of xabsades who get support from hargeisa because hargeisa albabadi ayaaba loo soo xeedhay.

Farole will be remembered as the man who welcomed silanyo to federal somalia and gave burco a new regional government under federal somalia. Whilst farole will be remembered as the man who finally answered las anod PERMANATELY. No more we will be on stand-by for xabsade to come and attack again as the abdullahi yusuf administration was like!!!

Ngone, hold me to it sxb. But these are my predictions of what will occur regarding las anod and also what will happen after the election for the qowdhans. Its not about love or hate but pure politics.

PS: Plus now their is an ssc thing out there and I believe that is just the two garad jamac way of saying "OH NO JUNE 26 MEANS NO MORE SOMALILAND WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? LETS CREATE SSC

But ssc stands no chance against all puntland considering it's only two garaads vs the will of puntland.

This month will be interesting month to watch out for. No matter if riyale delays the election or riggs the election it will mean a disaster in sight or at the very least siilanyo will just leave somaliland but this time take burco with him.

But even if siilanyo wins and I highly doubt that, but even if he does. You think udub are going to just say congratulations? their is bad blood between oodweyn and burco people dating back to 1994 and silanyo was one of those who still wants to settle a few old scores at oodweyn and therefore for survival sake the oodweyne people will need to decide "stay under silanyo somaliland and possibly be exterminated" or leave somaliland and safeguard their existence.

If siilanyo does take office, its bonus for somalia and puntland as the man is very well known to be somali-weyn and all somaliland will slowly be brought under federalism. Either way these elections play very well for farole and the federal program and obviously give farole a legacy to be remembered by which all politicians want is a legacy!!!

NGONGE   

Cowke, you're putting all your eggs in the basket marked 'UDUB V Kulmiye' but you happily ignore the fact that SL has a third political party that will not be happy with an UDUB interference with the elections (if such a wild thing should ever happen). You're also basing your mad theories on the assumption that Kulmiye will actually go to war if they lost this election (by fair or foul means). But what gives you such an impression? Is it Kulmiye's limp wristed reaction to the last two postponements of the elections? Surely, your entire analysis rests on the simple premise that Kulmiye will go to war but there is no evidence from recent history that it will, saaxib. Is it a case of the last straw that broke the camel's back? And this is what you believe Faroole is basing his entire strategy on?

Adeer sonkortaad badsataa ayaan o maleenaya ee yara yareeso, ama gabigiida ba iska jooji. :D

Cowke   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Cowke, you're putting all your eggs in the basket marked 'UDUB V Kulmiye' but you happily ignore the fact that SL has a third political party that will not be happy with an UDUB interference with the elections (if such a wild thing should ever happen). You're also basing your mad theories on the assumption that Kulmiye will actually go to war if they lost this election (by fair or foul means). But what gives you such an impression? Is it Kulmiye's limp wristed reaction to the last two postponements of the elections? Surely, your entire analysis rests on the simple premise that Kulmiye will go to war but there is no evidence from recent history that it will, saaxib. Is it a case of the last straw that broke the camel's back? And this is what you believe Faroole is basing his entire strategy on?

Adeer sonkortaad badsataa ayaan o maleenaya ee yara yareeso, ama gabigiida ba iska jooji.
:D

Even if silanyo does take office, his history is known and his somali-weyn therefore it's bonus to the federal program.

Yes the best wars always come from within not from outside. Puntland didn't gain an advantage by just sitting at sool and sanaag defending it's territory. Thats called "saving yourself and your borders", but hargeisa wasn't harmed.

Lastly that ucid party lol doesn't even deserve my response they are not a stakeholder at hargeisa.

Ngone defending your territories doesn't mean your gaining advantage over the enemy that is what you need grasp. Just because i defend my house doesn't mean my neighbour house is affected.

This election that is happening in somaliland is going to cause my neighbour house to collapse either way or whoever wins the election be it riyale or siilanyo it doesn't matter who takes the lead will cause the somaliland you know today to be different somaliland.

Whats the point of silanyo remaining in somaliland if his clan is always isolated from leading? their is no mutual benefit at all. Politics is about what you can do for me its not about tribe, tribe is only used as "support" to get ur ambitions done.

What can hargeisa offer siilanyo? he wants the seat. if they say no, he will go look for seat somewhere else is that hard for you to understand?

The only reason i bring up burco is because the elders in that town are fed up with somaliland and will easily defect with silanyo if he gave them the proposal to have new regional administration for the eastern end of somaliland.

Financially speaking burco is depedent on bossaso port and can even be seen by shilling they are using where their business comes from. So financially speaking their is no benefit.

Ngone do the maths sxb. Tolnimadu ma xumo lakin tolnimo waxay shaqeyn karta if their is mutual benefit, not when their is no benefit how can it work? it can't work logically.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

:D:D

Hey,
Cowke kid,

It really will be monumental mistake to educate you about the intricacies of Somaliland's retail politics at the ground level. For, if anything else, because it will take at least few years of intensive education in this department, for you to ever get to the "entry level" understanding of this subject, indeed.... :rolleyes:

Hence, if I were you, I would really give up politics of Somaliland or at least commenting about it; since, you simply believe the drivel that you are parading in here with, rather unfortunately, indeed....
;)

Regrads,

Oodweyne.

I don't need 101 somaliland politics. I just look for weaknesses and exploit it to my advantage. PERIOD!!!

You seem to be under the impression I really care about somaliland, that is where your dead wrong. I dont give two hoots about somaliland all i care about is my politics which says that the nation is federal.

All i care for is the expansion of my federal project throughout somalia and for it gain new members within the country.

Oodweyne thats simply all i care about and silanyo and burco will be nice CATCH

NGONGE   

Cowke,

You're killing this (crazy) discussion with your stubbornness now. If all you are about are political interests then you must care about SL and everything that goes in SL (including the bit of info Oodweyne just offered you). Wax fahan. :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Is it me or is just a coincidence that ssc was created by the same two garad jamacs who were pro somaliland just 1 year ago but today are pro-ssc? Why is this? Is it because they want to gain $$$ from the diaspora and get rich? Or is it something else? Could it be possibly the garaads know that june 26 is when somaliland will be destroyed and therefore can not go to hargeisa to keep away from puntland?

I believe what will occur on june 26 is that riyale will rigg the votes and win it for udub and siilanyo will get furious and pick up arms. Civil war time!!! Or at the very least siilanyo will carve himself a new administration called "eastern somaliland"

I can not imagine siilanyo will just smile and let rayale still stay in office after june 26 and siilanyo is not the type who can get bought either or else rayale would've of bought him out at the last election and told him to disappear.

I think the horizon is looking very murky for somaliland on june 26 and the two garad jamacs realize they have no safe haven to hide from garowe anymore if burco decides to call it quits from somaliland and join somalia because in order to reach hargeisa u need to go past burco and if burco people have new mamul for eastern somaliland how will the garaads reach hargeisa anymore? hence this is when the ssc game comes up and is another door for them to have safe haven from the big bad monsters at garowe!!!

Farole gameplan is long term solution for ssc. Get burco out of somaliland and those greedy ssc politicians or two garaads have no way to go to hargeisa anymore and are stuck. But now they came up with the ssc game to respond back just in-case somaliland burns at june 26 and puntland has responded back with getting majority garaad support for our state and they are in minority position.

So my question to the two garad jamac is. Can two garaads hold ssc together? hargeisa won't be option for you have june 26 because tensions are very high there and the election results there no matter which way it goes means disaster. If riyale is president after election you got burco disaster, if silanyo does take over you got udub disaster.

So now that somaliland is not a safe haven for you to run away from garowe, do you think garowe will sit back after june 26 relizing the same burco soldiers in las anod will be told by silanyo get out of there and come home we have "new eastern somaliland mamul gobolleed" because riyale has rigged the votes for udub to win. LOL.

No more can xabsade rely on burco people to support your devious plans because they will have left hargeisa and have their own mamul which will be very closely tied to garowe because we will support Siilanyo as burmadow played peacemaking role in 2002 conflict at puntland and we will make sure that hargeisa cant attack burco for having new mamul because puntland soldiers will ally with burco guys to defend their right to leave somaliland and have their own administration which is "under somalia". This is when your greedy backside is screwed because u won't have access to hargeisa to run away from garowe because burco will stop u before u can even reach hargeisa as garowe will call siilanyo and tell him stop them from reaching hargeisa.

As for your ssc thing can two garad sub sub clan fight all puntland? no u cant. That is where the garaad agreements with puntland guarantees all puntland vs two garads ayeyba sheekadu noqon doonta and u r fried then and will submit.

So garad jamac and his cronies tick tock tick tock your time is up soon and i suggest you best go to garowe to solve your differences before it gets really messy for u in the foreseeable future!!!

Cawke stop bad mouthing the Garads neither was pro-somaliland. Bring any proof to your claim hadii kale stop qashinka iyo cayda.