Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Cowke Future Prediction And Warning To Garaads and Somaliland

NGONGE   

^^ As if all the other mad stuff he wrote was true and only the Garads point was the sticking one! :D

Cowke   

A_Khadar horta dad dhintay iyo madax-dhaqameed ma cayi. Lakin labadas garad jamac motives kale ayey lee yahin wayna cad dahay sxb. Marku garadka yiri "somaliland ha jogto puntland ha iga baxo las anod" ma cilawday? ma cadeyn kale bad u bahan tahay inay somaliland ahayeen?

Sucashu waxay iga ahayd maxaa keenay ssc manta? maxaa 3 years ago loo samayn waayey markay yimadeen snmta? why hada ayaa loo sameyey wa sucal kugu soo noqoneyso? :D

Ma manta ayay dareemeen in somaliland cadowkooda yahay? sheekadas carurta la tag adeer.

Some people say that garad jamac supports ssc because they want to make $$$ out of the loyal ssc diaspora who support this "ssc" dream to happen.

Whilst I personally believe it's not just about $$$$$ for the garads to support ssc if that was the case they were getting enough $$$ from somaliland.

I think they support the ssc program because somaliland may not be an option for them anymore after this election as their will be most likely a war or great division there and hence ssc is just another hideout for them from garowe.

I think their hate for garowe is mainly because of certain garad "salebaan" people.

The issue at hand is not ssdf vs darwish, its far more deeper then that, if it was between ssdf and darwish they would be attacking garowe long time ago but as you are aware xabsade attacked las anod hence where the problem is. At that time af-qudhac and his people were running the affairs of that region and they seemed not like it. But what i find disturbing the most is "haday snm kugu soo adeegsaneyan ina adeer lama odhan karo" qofkas oo kale and *********** ina adeer ayey dhahan. Sxb xataa ssdf people weligood cadow iskuma soo adeegsana heerkas weli lama gaadhin.

I am not insulting the garaads at all lakinse what i am saying is meeshi ay darwish isku wada racan waa inay racan labadan garaad. Markay joggen 80% of the garaads at garowe maxay ula imaadi waayeen haday darwishnimadu dhab ka tahay?

Labadas garaad siyasiin darwish ah ayaa raba inay meel ku gaadhan, as u know u need garaad support in order to hold las anod. Siyasiin sida ali khalif galeyr/xabsade ayaa labadas garaad wax uu sheego is my opinion oo danta darwish ka soo hor-jeedo

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ As if all the other mad stuff he wrote was true and only the Garads point was the sticking one!
:D

No actual the Garads part was his starting pragraph and I didn't read the rest cause I can very much figured out where he is heading with it so no need to wast time reading it..

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Cowke:

A_Khadar horta dad dhintay iyo madax-dhaqameed ma cayi. Lakin labadas garad jamac motives kale ayey lee yahin wayna cad dahay sxb. Marku garadka yiri "somaliland ha jogto puntland ha iga baxo las anod" ma cilawday? ma cadeyn kale bad u bahan tahay inay somaliland ahayeen?

I don't know where do you read stuff from and your sources but never heard him/them saying the above statments actually they both indicated the contrary..

Cowke   

Siilanyo hasn't entered office. So I wouldn't hold your breath!!! You never know what can happen

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro I made 1 wrong prediction and I already congratulated silanyo for entering office unscatched. Yet you diabolic pipesmoking qowdhans have being making the same 20 year prediction that you will be recognized tommorow and I don't see u ever apologizing for misleading your people.

Just to add more salt your wound. British Ambassador says somaliland will never be recognized

Somaliland Recognition Dream Dies Another Death

Cowke   

Jacalybaro wheres all the articles "if the election is peaceful and successful somaliland will be recognized"? Isn't that a prediction? How many sort of those prediction have you clowns in hargeisa been making for the past 20 years? What do you have show for it? Zilch. U see I am better man then you my friend I know when I am wrong you wouldn't even know if u even pissed on yourself Your easily manipulated. Thats why they chose godane to lead shabab so he can manipulate u. Everyone in the south knows your clan are just dumb as bricks bro and high 24/7 can't even tell difference between whats reality and fantasy.

Now get lost you just been SMOKED OUT