Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Video: Weerarkii Puntland isku miidaamisay ee sida xun loogu jabiyey

Saraakiisha Ciidamada Qaranka oo ka warbixinaya sida uu dagaalku u dhacay iyo jabka loo gaystay melishiyada Puntland.

Paragon   

Lol. Aniga miyaa moodey mise the presenter taqsiin inay u taagan tahay ayaa la moodaa?

Ok. Granted SL have taken LA for now but sooner than later it would be PL lot that would be posting videos like this and saying 'ciidama durriyada ee na soo weerarey!'.

Suldaanka,

Say good buy to winning hearts and minds. When your troops are so qabilist not realizing that they will offend most of the people of Sool. You are clan based entity and it is very clear listening to your "national TV" broadcast. You have won this battle and you are not graceful about it but the war has not ended. With broadcasts like this, you are doing us a favor.

Where did I say I support Tigray? The only comment I had for you was that you are warmonger in the comfort of your home. If you are so passionate go there and fight. Somalis are tired of war. Come up with better solution, rather than calling for continous killing for past 17 years.