Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Yo, Family...Help me out, dawgs

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Point-ka,

My point was intentionally simple: I was showing how that in the face of overwhelming local, national, and international(Liam is just but one, I can quote you many organisations, journalists, and analysts who are making the same exact case) consensus about the nature, agenda, and and unsurpassed achievements of the ICU, there will ALWAYS be some who driven primarily by a naked tribal agenda or in support of One Strong Man(Yey, Hiraale, Gheedi etc), will seek to a)distort, b)fabricate c)discredit and d) deny the record and historical accomplishments of the Islamic Courts. I don't mind legitimate criticism and debate, and Allah(SWT) knows there are many areas one can target, but what I've been seeing time and again since Decemeber is people throwing some pathetic "get a reaction" talking points and hope for the best from the back-up chorus line. Talk about intellectual dishonesty. Take the fool who called the ICU, "murtadiin". LOL. Hol' up, that needs another LOL. Dude prolly doesn't even know what the word means. He might've thought it was a good 'demonising' phrase. Xooooooox. "Dey is da bad guys, dey is da "murtadiin" Its istupidh ish like that turns the politics section into a cesspool(your own observation). I hope a few more posts will illustrate the madness thats been taken by some as 'normal'.

Fair enough. Though I'm not sure about 'overwhelming consensus' nor as you know does an 'overwhelming consensus' necessarily equal correct.

I will say one other thing in the interests of fairness - the distortions, fabrications and discrediting have not only been one way. Though, personally, what I find worse than that is the insults thrown willy-nilly and to a much greater proportion by the ICU supporters.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

[QB] ^And TFG 4.5 is not clan oriented?? Taako you amuse me walaahi.

The difference is that the TFG has 275 parliamentarians, Ministers, ambassadors from all clans. The ICU drew from one clan. It doesn't take Bill Nye the Science guy to see this.

Faraax

Sometimes it takes vision and understanding to see what many don't see. I knew the fact that druglords turned sheik and nephew of the top leader promoted to Security Cheif wasn't a coincidence and I knew this months before this happened. Foresight saxiib. Foresight.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

quote:In Mr. Bailey's article - he uses the terms 'Somalian' and 'Somalian tribes' and 'salafism' and much other(non-political in nature) that demonstrates a weak understanding of Somalia. I have a lot of doubt as to his genuine grasp of what is happening in the country. But if you're eager to grasp on to that rather feeble grasp - well you go for it

Aggah!,Adeer,You are dismissing the whole
Point because of terminologies? :eek:

I dont mean to disrespect such a smart Nomad as you,but,I have no choice but to refer to your statement as Hogwash.
Adeer - you praised the man's grasp on the situation in Somalia. Part of that supposedly admirable grasp involves using the appropriate terminology. This indicates a certain level of familiarity and expertise on the subject. Now if you take that rather obviously flawed grasp of terminologies and then extrapolate it to the more complex political situation - well I wonder what the result would be. But I'm guessing his rather basic mistakes don't matter - he agrees with you and thus you flog his product regardless.

Kashafa   

Point-ka,

I'm lil short on time, gotta roll out. But re-read Faarax's posts. He got what I meant by emphasisig Liam Bailey(white man) and his article.

lol@overwhelming concensus. My mistake, Grammer alert ! but you know what I mean.

Fabregas   
Originally posted by Taako Man:

Ofcourse there a people who perceived the notion of the ICU being a pan-somali movement. They drew many members from a far and wide.

Why did it take you so long to admit it then?

Admit what? That there were people fighting from different clans with the ICU? There were Afghans and Oromo's fighting for the ICU. Why not Abdi Burco or Jamaac Garoowe? This is not the point.

There are Muunye Marka's and Guled Guriceel's on the TFG side. Does that prove anything?

The upper level of the TFG is encompassing of all Somalis. Leadership. Leadership. Leadership. The upper level of the ICU looked the like Guriceel boys and girls club. Now tell me the pan-somali in this?

Jacpher   

The difference is that the TFG has 275 parliamentarians, Ministers, ambassadors from all clans. The ICU drew from one clan. It doesn't take Bill Nye the Science guy to see this.

Taako, 275 handpicked by Meles do NOT represent anything other than their belly and Amxaar interest.

Horn, Give it up sxb. No to Amxaaro yes to Ariel sharon.

Jacpher   

And the TFG leadership you were alluding to are Caasho & Shariif Hassan?

How well do you know your leaders? Are you just another Naxar Nugaaleed who blindly supports anything and everything for the sake of adeer.

^ You obviously can't comprehend anything. Were Caasho and Shariif and Gobaanle handpicked by Ethiopia? You will obviously know this is to the contrary. So go on with your lies sxb.

Admit what? That there were people fighting from different clans with the ICU? There were Afghans and Oromo's fighting for the ICU. Why not Abdi Burco or Jamaac Garoowe? This is not the point

But,you said that they were just a complete clan organization. Have you worn Duke' Dress?

answer the question jimcaale and stop beating around the bush. why would melez pick Asha and shariif? You guys are always talking about the disunity of the government and how they serve the interest of a neighboring leader in the same breath. which one is it for it can not be both.

Gabbal   

Jimcaale-

Raali ahow sxb whereever you see the Kismaayo name you are itching for a war or words with Horn. I wonder where Xiin is tollow.

Faarax-

Who might have you picked up from that Horn fliflops other then Lieutanent Xalane whom I lambasted for a coward's fun at innocent fleeing civilians from Xamar? Run along sxb, I don't have the energy to continue responding to your trolls.