Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Yo, Family...Help me out, dawgs

Fabregas   

It appears N.A.A question has not been comprehensively answered, what about Kismayo? May add, whata bout Beledweyne, Afgoye, Badioa, Marka, wheere is the so called "islamic resistance"?

Horn is struggling to find his center, eh!

Kashafa, you’ve given too many cues about your subclan. You should’ve made it a bit more difficult for Pi :D .

Dhubad.   

The current war in Mogadishu is mixed up and is good if the Maxkamadaha clear things out by releasing a news conference which should make their position clear.

I hope they will not overlook the importance of making their position clear.

^^It benefits the Maxkamadaha adeer. They need to concentrate fighting Ethiopians and refrain from coaching tribal elders what to say and what not to say. Tribal elders are what they are, just tribal elders with no sound political agenda. They just caught in a middle of a bigger game than they can participate. Their bluff does not astonish anyone, and tfg knows who the real fighters are.

The ultimate exit strategy is to let Ethiopia go.

Dhubad.   

^ I understand that but what are they gonna loose if they say they are solely fighting against the occupation forces and their associates. And that they are against mutilation of a dead body whether they are Ethiopians or Munaafiqiins?

Why let people speculate your position?

^^They shouldn't say anything about the mutilation, sababtoo ah, people were taught what is moral and what is not. That is the gaalo way of explaining their ever-changing positions by speaking about all events in different tones.

Islamic Courts were known for their solid positions, and for something like the mutilations of the enemy should not prompt them to say 'we disagree' because that is not relevent in this world where everything good you do is considered to be very bad. Even keeping the peace of Mogadishu was considered much worser than the mutilations that you make of such commotions!

Let it be, and let's continue the struggle, awoowe, or keep trying to appease the enemy by conversing with them about every little details of wixii u cuntamaayo iyo waxaan u cuntameynin?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Silence defaults to agreement adeer. They must speak against such savage acts. It will only help and their cause.

From what perspective does silence equals to agreement except in the case of an inexperienced girl heavied by a sense of xishood before the gethering of guurtidii bixin laheyd?

We all know it was wrong to mutilate dead or alive people, but I am wondering whom are we directing to our expressions so that they will believe what we meant good in our condemnations?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Horn is struggling to find his center, eh!

But the center cannot hold,
i]
icon_razz.gif
LOL, yes sxb I'm afraid it isn't stable enough. :D

LOL, yes sxb I'm afraid it isn't stable enough.

LOL,I will take your word for it...Wait,Maybe i shall check with you a week from now?

Who knows,Maybe by that time,the center may just hold... :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

quote:LOL, yes sxb I'm afraid it isn't stable enough.

LOL,I will take your word for it...Wait,Maybe i shall check with you a week from now?

Who knows,Maybe by that time,the center may just hold...
:DContinue on sxb, trolling is what you do best and I would be disappointed if you did stop. :D

and I would be disappointed

Or maybe not smile.gificon_razz.gif

Note to self: Ok OK Must stop this "trolling"

Edit: On a second thought,I think am just gonna keep on trolling...Just to say i flip-flopped in the face of the BEST icon_razz.gif:D

Seriously,Horn,No offence Please.