Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Col YUSUF ARRESTS HIS OWN MINISTERS

Ayoub - I do not expect you to understand as to why, but read how the local people reacted to the arrests - a local reporter at Radio Las Anod reflects upon that - The law is above the person !

If a deputy minister is found to be at fault, he or she shall not be allowed to step aside the law.

Ever wondered what they have been accused of? I would tell you, but that would be telling, would not it? For me to know, and for you to excavate in the dark…..aha!

Sharcigu qof walba isaga ayaa ka sareeya

Dhawaan waxa aad wararka ku maqasheen in magaalada garoowe lagu xidhay madax sare oo ka tirsan dawladda Puntland oo kala ahaa wasiir-ku-xigeen iyo Agaasime. Waxa sidoo kale dhawr qof oo lagu tuhmay khiyaamo qaran lagu qabqabtay magaalada Lascaanod. Arrinkan oo runtii dadka qaar ka xanaajiyey, suurtagalna ay tahay in khalad ku jiri karo, ayaa haddana waxaa ka muuqata dhambaal u socda qof kasta oo leh: " SHARCIGU QOF KASTA ISAGA AYAA KA SAREEYA" .

Runtii waa wax lagu diirsado haddii iyada oo aan lagu xadgudbayn xuquuqda shakhsiga Puntland in haddana qof kastaa ogaado in sharcigu qabanayo haddii uu faraha la galo wax ka dhan ah sharciga u degsan Puntland.

Wadamada horumaray oo ku dhaqma weedha halkudhegga ah ee kor ku qoran ee "Sharcigu qof kasta isaga ayaa ka sareeya" ayaa waxaad arkaysaa in dadka wadamadaas ku nooli madax iyo shacaba ay isku si u wada ilaaliyaan sharciga, taasina waxa ay ka timid caddaanta sharciga iyo weliba in lagu fuliyo qof kasta. Waxaad arkaysaa wasiir la xidhayo, waxaad arkaysaa xaakimkii maxkamadda oo la xidhayo, iwm. Sidoo kale ummadaha horumaray waxaa ku badan is aaminka iyo wax isku darsiga oo runtii ku yar wadamada soo koraya, taasna waxa keenay waa iyada oo qofka wax maalgashanayaa aanu ka cabsanayn in si fudud loo dhaco oo sharciga iyo dawladda ayuu ku kalsoon yahay. Meesha dunida soo koraysa uu qofku si fudud u qaadan karo hanti dadweyne iyo mid gaar ahba.

http://www.radiolascaanod.com/demo/index.php?art_id=325&categ=&expand=&file=view_article.tp

AYOUB   

The law is above the person !

In Puntland, Col. Yusuf is both the person and the law.

Annigu xor baan hayn cidna umma xiri "Xirsi Gaataa"

Bosaaso, [MOL] 1 September 2003- Waraysi uu Maanta siiyay Taliyaha Ciidamada Booliiska Puntland Xirsi Gaataa idaacada Radio Midnimo ayuu ku sheegay inuusan waxba ka ogayn waxa lagu haysto jirina dambi uu galay, waxuu intaas ku daray Taliyahu in gudoomiyaha Maxkamada ciidamadu uusan marin sharciga ayna tahay sharci daro waxa isaga lagu haysto.

Cid aan u xirahay ma jiraan annigu xor ayaan ahayn shaqadaydiina sideedii ayaan u wataa immana xiri karo gudoomiyaha maxkamada Ciidamadu ayuu ku jawaabay mar la weydiiyay Xirsi Gaataa inuu wali ku jiro xabsi guri.

Qoraal 2 berri ka hor ka soo baxay xafiiska gudoomiyaha maxkamadda ciidamada Puntland Maxamed Jaamac Geyre ayuu lagu sheegay in taliyaha Booliiska shaqadii laga fariisayay laguna xukumay xabsi guri inta laga baarayo eedaymaha lagu haysto. kuwaas oo sida la sheegay la xiriiray musuqmaasuq.

Maalin ka dib ayaa Madaxweyne ku xigeenka Puntland sheegay inuusan taliyaha ciidamada Booliiska shaqadiisa laga joojin taas oo dhalisay jaahwareer kale iyadoo aan la garanayn sababta keentay isqabqabsigaan waxuu ku salaysan yahay.

Weriye c/risaaq Sheekhaduun

Mudugonline.com

J.Lee   

In Puntland, Col. Yusuf is both the person and the law.

Kind of reminds me of what Barre was accused of...no? :rolleyes:

Ayoub – It never seizes to amaze me as to how you and you comrades from Somaliland seem obsessed with ina Yusuf to the extent of having nightmares at the drop of a hat. One would have thought by now you would have grown as old enough as to distinguish the difference ‘ween the entity that is of Puntland, and ina Yusuf, the head of the State – albeit Ina Hashi now calls the shots. I bet you do not even know what he stands for – that would be asking, would not it?

Ayoub wrote - “In Puntland, Col. Yusuf is both the person and the law” If so, how was it that the people of Puntland revolted against his administration and in fact succeeded in dislodging him? That does not sound like the picture that the lads from the sinking ship that was once “Somaliland” and the lasses from the sunken ship that was once southern Somalia wish to portray, is it? Ironic, would not agree my old son?

Then again, we will not bother asking you as to what the law is, and who might be above the law. It is a non-starter my old son!

Worse yet, people of a place where its own citizens are deported to foreign countries (this by far defies clear logic) is being marketed as a save-haven, eh?

MsWord wrote – “Kind of reminds me of what Barre was accused of...no?” And whatever Siyad Barre might and might not have been, the deeds of the moronic USC compatriots have dwarfed his legacy. Words could not possibly describe and one would require a life time to even get started.

Liqaye   

wardee, ayoub inapti,

Obviously you are against the mst modern and efficient constitution that yusuf is using? ;)

Abdullahi yusuf is showing the whole of somalia how he plans to govern, with righteousness to his left and liberty to his right,we all must be proud of puntlands constitution that allows high ranking memebers of parliament to be arrested and interned .

It is flexible and dynamic.

Let us sit back and watch better informed people explain his motivations.

;)

Gabbal   

Ayoub wrote - “In Puntland, Col. Yusuf is both the person and the law” If so, how was it that the people of Puntland revolted against his administration and in fact succeeded in dislodging him?

Waxaad qortid, aqri kowdi.

Nasir   

Ina Yusuuf is a another virsion of somali warlord at its best waxba hanoo xayasiinina sxb we know whats up anyways puntland and ina yusuf are both joke to us somalilanders :D

good bye

Funny!

I can't believe my neighbor is complaining about the dog that shyt in my backyard while ignoring the dog that's shytting on HIS backyard!

Refer to this article:

http://www.jamhuuriya.info/index.php?art_id=1705&categ=2&expand=2&file=view_article.tp

Face it: Both administrations are corrupt. Quit looking at the world with one eye like a Medieval pirate! You'll only end up being blind in BOTH eyes.