Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

What is your most memorable thing from ICU?

This is a somali form, xabashi has no business being here period!! let him go to his amhaar sites and say whatever he wants. I dont have no quams with that!!

did u ever wonder why hes here?? not cuz hes a somalis lover...! hes probably undercover employee! and u know there aint no mo kgp!!

word..!

u call this opinion! what u doing is insulting and back stabbing the core of our somali believes...what makes u think for minute that we gonna tolerate shyte like that!!

we dont need your opinion, till we ask for it, plz respect us and leave our business to us. We will resolve our problems without you.

I dont think you have any idea, how many lives were lost in this somali civil war with main responisbility going to yeey and his masters!

criminal actions must be taken against all cluprits.

Please who cares what he is or who he works for. I will guarantee you that he is merely a patriotic ET, nothing more nothing less. I hope you guys aren’t intimidated by this meek poster. He is actually some what of an entertainment.

We aren’t working for the Islamic Courts nor do we have an ideology to pacify all the land inhabited by Somalis, so what does he has to gain?

sista! i dont see how you find this entertainment

when somali blood is being spilled! u call that entertainment!!

besides, this dude is clearily pushing the views of the xabashi dictator. i know more ethos than somalis in la, i havent seen any la ethos that supports this war...!

so tell me why is this dude so happy with somali blood shed. If hes really a true african neighbor, he would have sympathized with poor africans who were dragged down to the 3 stooges war and lost their lives...! hes paid employees since he lives dc...! u doubt that sista??

Bro rudy

Why are you giving this ET the satisfaction to see your anger? Let him state is inadequate opinions, they carry no weight.

Trust me, I do not find any amusement in my people dying, but rather what is to come for those who killed my fellow Somalis. Whether they be the ones that were slaughtered in puntland by ET’s or the ones that were bombed by ET’s in Baladweyne.

Every dog has his day. Wait for yours it will come smile.gif

Originally posted by rudy:

sista! i dont see how you find this entertainment

when somali blood is being spilled! u call that entertainment!!

besides, this dude is clearily pushing the views of the xabashi dictator. i know more ethos than somalis in la, i havent seen any la ethos that supports this war...!

so tell me why is this dude so happy with somali blood shed. If hes really a true african neighbor, he would have sympathized with poor africans who were dragged down to the 3 stooges war and lost their lives...! hes paid employees since he lives dc...! u doubt that sista??

rudy,

If my very presence here, offends you, i am sorry you feel that way. There is nothing I can say or do to help you with that.

Those Ethiopians in LA who are aginst the government of ethiopia are the ones that were priviledged by the Mengistu regime and they are against anything and everything of Federalism.

I am not happy that innocent Somalis listened to IndaCadde to march on Addis Ababa or to Shiek Aweye to make "good moslems" of ethiopian moslems, but I am happy to see that they are very few.

If you say almost all ethiopians in LA support your side, then why can't you tolerate one person here support the ethiopian side?

home boy, its what said that aint clicking. and just look what u saying now...talking about federalism and shyte..

this meles dude is a dictator who moowes down innocesent ppl daily. do u know that!! or just another 1 of his employees in dc!! hah.

listen, i am sure if we met in a different circle u be cool! right now homie you aint saying nothing but showing you hatred for us!

and you wrong as usual about the ethos in la! they are decent hard working ppl who came here before Mengistu time. i can say they r the intellectuals of your country..! no wonder, you is lost. no brain no pain i guess.

i have never supported either parties, but now i have no choice but to join my bretherns... its time we all get up and stand up. hope u undertand and get my drift. no hard feeling bro..

but its what its! never come into my land period.

we will fight u to the end. get ready...! your pay back will come soon!!

rudy,

ask your ethiopian buddies in LA the following:

1. Are you folks "the elects of god to rule ethiopia" and now the villagers farmers and nomads have taken power and you are crying in LA?

2. What were the names you used to call the Tigray, the Afar, the Somali in your high days in ethiopia?

They should have no problem answering the above.

sfoe, i ama ans you since your q's were not azztromical...!

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

rudy,

ask your ethiopian buddies in LA the following:

1. Are you folks "the elects of god to rule ethiopia" and now the villagers farmers and nomads have taken power and you are crying in LA?

Reply:

see this where your hung-up is? u still havent earned the respect of all your country folks and now u crying fowl...rookies.

infact, if you look around the world, most nations have resolved this problem by sharing pwr. u have any clue what i am talking about or u need sign language...fill me in.

homie every dawg has his day! but it all depends what the dawg chews. u feel me! if the dawgs chews more than he can bite, the he chokes... looks you choking now! lool

2. What were the names you used to call the Tigray, the Afar, the Somali in your high days in ethiopia?

Reply:

another imature statement...! yo check under my name! read what u see there! read it couple of time plz. :confused:

They should have no problem answering the above.

Somali friend again being a victim of anger.Folks,he ain't no meles and he ain't fighting no one.If his simple opinions can get the best of u then how would u ever fight him ,that's if u were to fight him in combat?

Thierry.   

The fact we had a glimpse of what it would feel like under Islamic rule, and it was beautiful. We Somalis also in Sheikh Shariif saw for the first time since SYL a man worthy of being called a just and fair ruler.

They might have been defeated to some degree but this have shown us that Somalia can be united under one banner, that of Islam and Inshallah they will be back sooner rather than later, more wise, experienced and stronger.

Asalamu alaikum

Xoogsade   

Indeed bro Thiery, we saw the potential of islam and how it can tame the beast within somalis. Our hopes and dreams of living in a peaceful country ruled by sharia laws have been dashed by the warlords and their ethiopian army. The future looks dark and gloomy.

Waxaa sii dheer in Amxaaro waddanka ka bixi doonto iyo in kale. How sad to see Amxaaro literally ruling the country.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

The fact we had a glimpse of what it would feel like under Islamic rule, and it was beautiful. We Somalis also in Sheikh Shariif saw for the first time since SYL a man worthy of being called a just and fair ruler.

They might have been defeated to some degree but this have shown us that Somalia can be united under one banner, that of Islam and Inshallah they will be back sooner rather than later, more wise, experienced and stronger.

Asalamu alaikum

These are some sweeping generalisations tinged with a bit of wishful thinking, saaxib.

How has the Courts shown that Somalia can be united? When? If that were the case then we wouldn’t have had this latest fighting.

Take your eyes away from the capital and look around you, saaxib. It seems that not all Somalis were supporting the Courts and that a significant number are rejoicing their defeat. Even here on SOL, we’ve had a considerable number of Nomads openly supporting the TFG and criticising the Courts. What does that say to you? Somalia has never been united under the Courts and is very unlikely to be united under the TFG, until all the tribal hatred, mistrust and plotting is resolved.

Everything else is nothing but propaganda and pipedreams.

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

We have done enough of butchering each other in east africa. Lets stop this madness and now we all have the best opportunity to do so, before the China US and other competition hits our shores, mountains, fields and valleies and again it will be other powers writing the manual for us.

Stop exposing yourself, everyone knows your not an Ethiopian. Support the war lords directly like many people are doing here on SOL. You'll upset people more that way. I assure you.

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

We have done enough of butchering each other in east africa. Lets stop this madness and now we all have the best opportunity to do so, before the China US and other competition hits our shores, mountains, fields and valleies and again it will be other powers writing the manual for us.

Stop exposing yourself, everyone knows your not an Ethiopian. Support the war lords directly like many people are doing here on SOL. You'll upset people more that way. I assure you.
Ethiopians who support the Government never supported the warlords. Aren't the warlords that made TFG life more difficult than it should have been?

Our interest is that the somalia republic be reconstituted and rejoin the world. Somalia side is the only border left that had problems of authority on your side.

People to people relationship is actually ahead very much ahead of government to government relationship.

The Puntlander now wishes us to be healthy and get out of poverty, because we can use his ports, highways and railroads can be built. We wish the Puntlander well so that we have ports we can use with confidence and trust. It is shared risk and shared benefit. We want this kind of shared opportunity, shared risk and shared benefit. There is no reason why Kismayo or Mugadishu itself cannot compete for this business. There are 10, 15 20 million ethiopians closer to them than to djibuti, kenya or sudan.

peace is preriquisite to all this and peace seems to be knocking both of us doors. We need to be settled before China US competition heats up. We are both suffering from French, British competition of last century. We do not want to be given homework for another century. We can pre-empt it.

We ethiopians are hopeful that President Abdullahi Yusuf who in person have been through all the mess both countries had in themselves and against each other will have a better handle of it, even better than us.

A man who can keep calm and never waver from his plans after an assassination attempt so close, can be relied upon and trusted not just by somalians, but by ethiopians, kenya or Yemen that he is one very results oriented leader. I think I can safely say some of us would completely change our plans if our vehicle tire exploded, even if we were driving in slow speed at the time. The president did not change anything. He visited countries that were scheduled, he spoke and gave good hearing to elders and community leaders that he had been scheduled to see...it was something to be admired.