Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

What is your most memorable thing from ICU?

For me its not:

When the "hollier than thee" Shieks called Jihad on Negash;

When the "people of the book" announced they have captured Colonel Fartaag and beheaded him;

When the "people of the book declared greater somalia" but the next day went to Yemen and signed they will respect existing borders with all neighboring countries, hoping that Ethiopia will abondon its friendship with TFG and the Shekies then can capture Baydhoa with Eritrean and Pakistani fighters;

Not the woman in Taliban fashion brandishing Kalashnikov;

Not the fake students on Toyota pick up trying to mobilize the unsuspecting moslem and nationalist Somali into a war for them. If its like ethiopia 1991 you will see the kids in that Toyota in Arab countries or America.

For me the most memorable thing is from Kismayo. It happened the day after the hand over. ICU handed over Kismayo to Pakistani and Eritrean fighters to use it as safe camp. A Woman interviewed told the Journalist:

"These are not Somalis, these are not for good, these are foreigners, these are terrorists".

I hope the woman has made it through and can see that the Eritrea and Pakistan are gone from her Town.

For me, the most memorable thing is the infamous 7 days deadline which in fact backfired them and gave the TFG a new lease of life! Aduunyooy xaalkaa ba!

homie, if i was yah, i would chill and wait till the fat ho sings. it aint ova in no way shape or form. Observe.

pay back will come! n bite alot of traitors azzes! when i see my arch foe, celbarating like a lil fat boy in an ice cream shop, support that I held from icu, floats naturally to them like a hungry lion preying on his kill. Its something u have no clue about!! its the nomad way!!

you will see, u understand estimated the somali soul, its about nationalism when it comes to raw-meat amhaarow entering our land!!

Even if tgf takes over mogdhiso, they will never be trusted by the somali ppl for ever. See this u dont understand but we do as somalis.

AND THATS WHAT WOKEUP THE CAMEL BOYZ!! WRONG MOVE THERE AMHAAR!!

Xabash, if you do not stop this inflammantary and trolling threads you open each day, we will have no choice but to delete them.

Time for toleration and ignoring whatever you write is up, Mr. Dirdiraale. This is a final warning. Do not post inflammatory, trolling posts that will result insults and other personal name-calling.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Xabash, if you do not stop this inflammantary and trolling threads you open each day, we will have no choice but to delete them.

Time for toleration and ignoring whatever you write is up, Mr. Dirdiraale. This is a final warning. Do not post inflammatory, trolling posts that will result insults and other personal name-calling.

May I ask you to show any offending word or sentence towards anyone on my part?

I am a polite person, even when slurs are used, I don't answer those comments. If you find simply a presence of an ethiopian on your forum, that is something else all together, for which I have no control or say.

Somali foe

You are insulting to us Somalis in general.

Your despicable lies are endless. You always have something baseless to say. Nevertheless you have this sentiment that you speak for us Somalis!

But Miskiin I want SF to stay, let him say what he wants to say, as long as he doesn’t use inflammatory words. I sense a day will come where Ethiopia will regard ever stepping inside Somalia. I want him to be here that day, for I would have plenty of things to say. smile.gif

Khalaf   

^^^Every dawg has his day huh?

Their objective (islamic state) wa haaq their means, and certain individuals was wrong........but they since the 90s set the best ideology for somalia-islam and they lost those battles and this one but will win the war....change jammacta islamiya.

Originally posted by mystic:

Somali foe

You are insulting to us Somalis in general.

Your despicable lies are endless. You always have something baseless to say. Nevertheless you have this sentiment that you speak for us Somalis!

But Miskiin I want SF to stay, let him say what he wants to say, as long as he doesn’t use inflammatory words. I sense a day will come where Ethiopia will regard ever stepping inside Somalia. I want him to be here that day, for I would have plenty of things to say.
smile.gif

I don't speak for anyone, but give my opinion on issues that are relevant.

How come you just ignore the ICU call for Jihad on Ethiopia and you want me to just forget it as it never happened?

Why is it insulting to you when I respond to IndaCadde declaration that he will march to Addis Ababa?

The Euphoria of change

The Challenge of being wahabized

The Constant threats

The Anti-American and especially Anti-Jewish stance

The lending support for Hezbollah shias

Jihad Jihad and More Jihad

The butchering of Tigrays (coming soon)

Originally posted by mystic:

sf

They declared Jihad on the Ethiopians in SOMALI SOIL. What part of that don't you get?

mystic,

Addis Ababa is not in Somalia republic.

Don't also forget that 1/5 of ethiopia land mass is ethnic Somali soil so is 1/3 of Djibuti.

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

The Euphoria of change

The Challenge of being wahabized

The Constant threats

The Anti-American and especially Anti-Jewish stance

The lending support for Hezbollah shias

Jihad Jihad and More Jihad

The butchering of Tigrays (coming soon)

We have done enough of butchering each other in east africa. Lets stop this madness and now we all have the best opportunity to do so, before the China US and other competition hits our shores, mountains, fields and valleies and again it will be other powers writing the manual for us.