Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

why is our new president going to eithopia?

lol

Mr Pirat, welcome to the world of politics, it seems bahasha inaad ku cusub tahay. "Politics has no permanent enemy or friend, but permanent interest", thats the formula of politics.

anyway, I don't see the problem with him going to Addis, coz there is the AU headquarters and he is attendind head of states meeting.

I hope you won't try to bring down Shariifka already if he disappointed you.lol

Thierry.   

The Same reason President Ahmedinijad attended the Security Council in New York, like the poster above wrote it’s the AU headquarters. Our neighbours are not going to influence our leadership anymore.

Juje   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

this is disappointing. same country which killed 16,000 innocent somalis.

this is not right.

Calm down Pirate he is going there for s meeting with his from the continent.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

[QB] The Same reason President Ahmedinijad attended the Security Council in New York/QB]

Well said!

Kamaavi   

To pass a suicide course in which either

the Alshababs or the Habasha could get a

reason to get the elected president down.

It is a suicide course If he steps in to

Adisaba's door before he does Xamar's one.

Aaliyyah   

Obviously cuz he has to, they chose him and he will do as they tell him....not a rocket science :D

But, he's a good man and I hope he succeeds in establishing peace in hamar and somalia at large.

salaam

the Addis Ababa thing is a coicdence, there just happens to be an AU meeting.

But i think he may not go there, is just too sensitive at the moment.

Malika   

Boohoo..cry babies! Sometimes I wonder if Somalis think they are an Island in planet Jupiter..Lol

He is the 'Head of State' of Somalia,Somalia is a member state within the African Union.All the head of states are to meet from 1-3rd of Feb..That's all,before you all start chanting burn burn him!. icon_razz.gif

Che,I am sure he would have liked nothing more then grace the people with his presence in Mogadishu,but he has got to come back home with goodies dee..Lol..

Ibtisam   

Coincidence my as*s. I’m sure he will get an earful of advise and instructions. Regardless of his personal view, he has to go through the motions.

I don't see the point of him going to the meetings at this stage. His attention is looking in the wrong direction and will run the danger of being yet again another president who only has an empty title. It would be in his advantage to start drawing the different fractions together while people are still excited about his prospect of achieving something.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Coincidence my as*s. I’m sure he will get an earful of advise and instructions. Regardless of his personal view, he has to go through the motions.

I don't see the point of him going to the meetings at this stage. His attention is looking in the wrong direction and will run the danger of being yet again another president who only has an empty title. It would be in his advantage to start drawing the different fractions together while people are still excited about his prospect of achieving something.

Stop the bickering and name calling. It is time to rebuild. We had enough of you people.

Ibtisam   

^^^err you need to read again what I wrote, I did call anyone names.

What do you mean you had "enough of you people" me and who? You must have me confused yaro.

In any case nor you nor I are engaged in this process, we are just on the side line, so don't take your little self too seriously. :cool: