Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Rageh Omaar, no secessionist

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Xaji, you did not add anything to the argument.

Again if you can not convince the likes of Rageh Omaar, how can you convince any nation state?
:D

And what will Convincing a reporter , Contribute to Somaliland?

STOIC   

Duke,

Before you breath a sigh of relief over Rageh's stand on Somaliland you ought to understand People will always dissent or agree to disagree...Rageh, Bubaa, and the rest of anti-secessionist have a free will to exercise what they deem as appropriate to Somali situation...surely this establishes the case and justifies the praise from you and anyone who opposses the secesionist dream, but you should undertsand just because of individual opinions Somaliland quest will not be dispatched to oblivion...

PS I read a post you told us that you grew up in the West -London. For someone who sleeps and walks dreaming about Somali politics (clan based) you haven't benefited from the West intellectual exercise of viewing things from unbiased perspective...

STOIC: Adeer you are wrong, I grew up in East London, as for the rest of your comments, nothing new or innovative here lad. The same personal attacks will not do. I don’t breath, or live clan, that’s ludicrous. Did you mistake me for the individual who hates the Somali flag, the capital and who spends their adult life, romanticizing the British colonial experience all because of some weak clan inferiority complex? Oh no adeer that’s not me. :D

STOIC   

Duke,

That was a brotherly advice...more so of principle of universality we all apply to ourselves....Goodluck!

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Rageh is an opportunist (in a fair way).He takes advantage of Somaliland peace by visiting Hargeysa as many times as he wishes.I think he acknowledges Somaliland progress, but he is a Somali public figure whom majority of the Somalis view him as a role model. ...Somali politics is clan based and for him to take sides will be viewed as bias...It is good for him to stay away from Somali politics and be a role model to all Somali kids and be a citizen of the world.Somaliland doesn't need his assurance and fifteen minute endorsement on his Aljazeera program.......

PS I actually came to find out I'm from the same people of his mom...Abtii ayaan uaahay in Somali way of course...

And how is he an opportunist? Who is the real apportunist, the one who is setting a good role model to look upto or the ones created hate and disunity among same peoople?

I believe you are mixing up thugs in Hargeysa with Raage Omar. Those Thugs are the real opportunists who suck poor people's blood just to gain their own selfish life ehnacement and they fill you up with hate and confusion just to execute their agenda. I would say job well done because it's being working for them in last 20 and so years..

STOIC: Brother with all due respect, insulting someone is not the same as giving "brotherly advice", but hey what ever makes you feel important I guess.

STOIC   

Duke,

Since my own thoughts are all i can know with certainty when I was writing the above response it wasn't meant as an Insult.Even Stevie Wonder can tell that you are into Somali politics (clan based)...I'm sorry if you took that as an insult!

^^^No problem brother, maybe you meant it in a different way. I am in to Somali Politics, but clan politics is an all together different monster, one which I am not fond off.

Next time, just ask me what I hold true and dont assume things.

bilan   

Loooooooooool, and what are the people who believe in SL, are they not into clan politics. some people Duke bay ku khafiifeen.

^^The Duke is not bothered by them. The secessionist have always been the most ludicrous of groups. How can you split the Somali people up?

However the people of NW Somalia are wonderful, I have said that many times, but they only read what they want.

Liibaan   

Raage Omar is a national Somali figure, he is patriotic who loves his people and his country Somalia

Bilan

waa runtaa walaal dad badan sida stoic and castro baa ku khafiifay Duke

Stoic believes qabyaalad, and he supports the clan faction of Somalidiid-land, and he wants to advice Duke and NOT his fellow secessionists in this forum to stop qabiil nonsense, hypocrisy

GAAROODI   

Dalmar and little duky. Keep crying...keep moaning until the day comes that you witness your worst nightmare.

let me ask you a question, when was the last time Somalia had a government 1991 right, its 2010 saxib ! put that into prospective,

- no state

- no infrastructure

- no respect

Cawaale   

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

Raage Omar is a national Somali figure, he is patriotic who loves his people and his country Somalia

Bilan

waa runtaa walaal dad badan sida stoic and castro baa ku khafiifay Duke

Stoic believes qabyaalad, and he supports the clan faction of Somalidiid-land, and he wants to advice Duke and NOT his fellow secessionists in this forum to stop qabiil nonsense, hypocrisy

^Run ahaantii, Raage hadaba wuxuu ku suganyahay Xafladdda soo dhoweynta Shariif Sh. Axmed iyo wafdiga Dowladda. Waliba isaga ayaa ah xiriiriyaha Xafladda..

JB, kaas waa idin deeyay idinma haayo.

NG,3leh el 3awa'9...

But again, why is this even news? :confused: