Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: murder, rape and looting by JVA thugs

Jabhad   

Sida ay warsidaha Garowe Online u sheegeen dad rayid ah oo diidey magacooda ayaa xaley waxaa kufsi badan loogu gaystey xaafadaha Calanley gabdho farabadan kuwaas oo lagu bartilmaameedsanyo haybtooda. Qofkaan rayidka ah ayaa sheegey in dhawaaq iyo oohinta dumarkaan la maqllayey ilaa saakey waaberigii.

A very serious claim we hear only from pro Yeey websites.

Cor-Fartaag oo ku eedeeyay kismaayo in ay soo weerareen Argagixiso ka timid Putland.

Af-Gaduud is too busy running from bullets as always while Col. Fartaag is busy with propoganda BLSHT. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Jabhad, AllPuntland did not write of rapes and such things but Garoweonline did while shooting themselves in the feet. There is a part that shreds their credibility and it is the part Duke edited from his version.

The version Duke brought says:

Originally posted by The Duke:

Shacabka Kismayo oo maanta loo gaystey dhac, dill iyo kufsi

23 Jun 23, 2007 - 7:37:29 AM

Maleeshiyo beleedyada ka arimiya magaalada Kismayo ayaa maanta xadgudubyo ka dhan ah bini'adnimada u gaysatey dad rayid ah oo la hayb soocey kuwaas oo aan ku lug laheyn dagalada halkaas ka dhacey maalintii shaley..

Maleeshiya beesha **** ayaa saakey bilaabey in ay galaan guryaha iyo meheradaha ay leeyihiin dadka ku abtirsada beelaha ***** halkaas oo ay ka qaadanayeen wixii hanti ah isla markaana waxyeelo u gaysanayay dadka rayidka ah.

Biliqadaan oo aheyd mid aan loo abaayeelin ayaa waxaa dadka rayidka laga dhacey dhamaan wixii gadiid ahaa oo ku xeraysnaa gurhayahooda iyo goobaha ganacsiga sida Hotelada iyo Bakhaarada.

Dadkaan rayidka ah oo dagaaladaii ka dhacey shaley magaalada Kismayo kala kulmey dhimasho iyo dhaawac ayaa maanta waayay gadiid ay ku soo aastaan maydadkooda madama laga bililiqeystay sida GO u sheegey qof ay xaaladan la soo gudboonaatey.

Dhinaca kale biliqadaan ayaa waxa ay maleeshiyaadkan ku qaadanayeen dhamaan wixii qiimo leh oo ay ka helaan guryahas iyo goobaha ganacsiga sida lacagta iyo dahabka.

Sida ay warsidaha Garowe Online u sheegeen dad rayid ah oo diidey magacooda ayaa xaley waxaa kufsi badan loogu gaystey xaafadaha Calanley gabdho farabadan kuwaas oo lagu bartilmaameedsanyo haybtooda. Qofkaan rayidka ah ayaa sheegey in dhawaaq iyo oohinta dumarkaan la maqllayey ilaa saakey waaberigii.

Tacdiga lagu hayo shacabkaan ayaa DFKMG ah ilaa hadda wax war ah ka soo saareen isla markaana aysan wax ka qaban odayaasha beelaha **** iyo xubnaha kale oo sheganaya in ay tirsanyihiin dowlada kuwaas oo ku sugan magaalada Ksiamyo.

While your unedited version contains:

Wararka ka soo baxaya dagaaladii shaley ka dhacey duledka Kismayo kuwaas oo ay isku herdiyeen dhinacyada isku haya magalada Dekada ah ee Kismayo
ayaa sheegaya in Maleeshiyaadka beelaha **** ay dagaalka ku weheliyeen beelo ka tirsanaan jirey Isbaheysigii dooxada Jubba.

If they included such an obvious lie what would stop them from writing others?

Waxaan waa wax dhintay, sharafta dumarku miyaa sympathy lagu raadsan? Xaashaalilaah hadayba meeshu halkaa gaartay.

This ain't Somali on Somali crime, if anything, it's dabodhilif on dabodhilif crime.

Castroow, ka daa awoowe. Ha odhan sidaa. Odayaasha Xiin, Baashi, Jimcaale all have families in that city and are probably praying for their safety tonight.

It is quite a frequent practice in that cursed nation for the “conquering” militia to commit crimes against civilians suspected of sympathizing with "the enemy".

here we go again a tit4tat!...ppl, when there is no peace everyone is a victim and also a criminal.

tigree fedral boyz are behind this! no doubt. god bless the innocent victims. pray 4 peace.

Castro   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

It is quite a frequent practice in that cursed nation for the “conquering” militia to commit crimes against civilians suspected of sympathizing with "the enemy".

That's true saaxib. Allow sahal. When will this nightmare end?

I have remained silent on this issue thus far, because i was curious to see how things would unfold, plus my own kinsmen were involved in the fighting.

The Gedo group has shown it's true to its word, overunning Buulogaduud like they promised.

The ball is now in the TFG's court, and their next move could worsen their already desperate position and spell the beginning of the end for them.

One thing is for sure, the Gedo group will not relinquish its vice-like grip on Kismayo.

Only frank diplomacy or brute force will make them budge.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

LSK, "Afguduud" group sympathizers were there in Kismayo from Morgan exit and onwards and probably nothing happened to them apart from that they had a kinda "minority" feeling there, which is understandbale. However, to set the record straigh, it never happened that people got lined up and shooted, just because they hail from PL. No, no, Never sxb. It is on record that and everyone know that haddii aanan la is dacayadaynaynin. These people were there all the time, freely expressing their concerns and were actively involved in all the peace and city activities during Barre's, during the short ICU stay, and hopefully they will be involved in any activities this time too. Adeer maamul baa la isku dagaalay ee dadku isma necba, cid qabiil loo raadsanayana majirto, waayo haddii ay jirto 9kii sano ee u dambeysay ma ay joogeen haddii gooni loo ugaarsanayen. And honestly speaking I dont understand why would they be harmed this time, if they were not harmed all the previous chaotic times?

I hope and I pray for none will be harmed and things to return to normal, insha'Allah.

Again I see nothing but apologies for clan militia. The men who died who's name are listed are facts [b[ just like those killed in Buaale[/b]

Thus the militia killed unarmed business men and this is not the firts time since April.

I say, come clean people because when this type of news happens and there is no action against those who commited such crimes, then what? When clan vengence comes gainst innocent clansmen from Gedo, what will you say?

Horn, more than a couple of news outlets more reputable than Gedonet.com have reported this. As they reported the murders in Buaale.

Do not insult us by making one case a fact and the other fiction.

Again what price are you guys willing to pay?

Gabbal   

Duke Kismaayo is calm no such things took place. I have talked to the city and it seems your websites are trying to confuse the market from the real news.

Your group who came from the Airport area opened the jails, freeing all the criminals, as well as killed two businessmen hailing from the other group before being chased out.

Now give me something other then the usual suspects. From the other side, Shabelle, HornAfrik, Somaliweyn, and even Dayniile no one is repeating what you have written.

Even your more respectable site, SBC, has not written such things. The BBC as well VOA all spoke of a calm and orderly Kismaayo with its security intact.

No such things took place adeer.

^^^Horn your logic is quite disturbing, again I will refer you to the Buaale incident which you and I took as facts who reported it?

The BBC, VOA, Shabbele, Horn Afrik or was it these same sites who you deny today?

Adeer we also spoke to Kismayu and have been told of these tragic incidents commited by your militia men against the locals.

Thus its confirmed, and the fact that we know it and are buriying our innocent non combatant dead is a fact, your denails mean nothing

The names are there,and cheap talk does not calm the anager of the locals, and the whole clan in Mogadishu, Puntland as well as in the diaspora. Thus expect reprisals once you loose the keys to the city, but when that happens do not expect us to take Gedonet.com seriously.

Also dear Horn, the effects of these tragedies and the sheer arrogance from these militia are spreading around

Thus what price are you willing to pay for Kismayu? Any no worries

Northerner, the city is being fought over by the same clan, just different sub-groups. Not like the secessionist claim over SSC, which is just absurd.

Gabbal   

Duke-

Do not speak to me as a person who condones such things sxb, waala dhaamaa sxb.

Duke the Bu'aale massacre was reported by all Somali media including the BBC, Shabelle, HornAfrik, Puntland and Gedo sites as well as the news sites who were connected the perpetrators of that crime like Godeynews.

All you brought is Garoweonline news which also says the group in Kismaayo was "accompanied by other clans of the JVA". smile.gif

^^^The territory belongs to everyone, Kismayu is like Mogadishu a cosmopolitan city, though we have a minor misundertsanding resulting from the ignorance within the clan.

Ignorance that has been paid with a high price for everyone concerned these past 16 years.