Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Is he up to it?

He is dealing with reer Mudug, ma waxaan madaxa la qabsan baa. But make no mistake, he is the Lion of the East and will pass this test with flying colors.

Hunguri   

Yes, and soon Puntland together in unisom, will over come these obstacles. Those who murdered the Pakistani Tabliiqis and the minister should be brought to justice and accordingly be dealt with zero tolerance policy.

B   

I like him. He is full spin and no substance. Reminds me of a certain George W. Bush.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Yes, and soon Puntland together in unisom, will over come these obstacles. Those who murdered the Pakistani Tabliiqis and the minister should be brought to justice and accordingly be dealt with zero tolerance policy.

"Zero Tolerance". I concur.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Mostapha Dualeh:

I like him. He is full spin and no substance. Reminds me of a certain George W. Bush.

It's good politics, saaxib. He has to make a name for himself before he starts dealing with the big issues. The spin does that. He's a man who is moving around, making noise, coming up with 'new' ideas and shaking up things (mostly one of his fingers but soon Puntland).

Gheelle.T It makes me nervious and a bit skeptical when I heard the worlds "lion" and "best".

I'm gonna go with Mansa Munsa's stance, lets and wait see. In meantime, I heard you are making collections, would I be getting any of that?

^Don't over stressed your self bro with words just wait and see!

As for the collections "reer Warsame" kaliyaa siinaynaa not the whole "Gaala eri khaandaan" :D There could be exempt for "Samataryaasha" lots :D:D;)

^You are good man, besides qaraankii cagaaran waa la,iga qaadey.I'm expecting something back otherwise I might send couple threatening notes to Nuridin Eelay (over Facebook :D ) and couple of Faisalabad folks here in Beantown.