Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Cumar Xashi/Shariif Xariif in Addis; as Ethiopian troops 20 km away from Baladweyne

Emperor   

Omar Hashi the clanist is in Adiss Ababa today leading the Ethiopian troops to his home town Balad-Wayne, below is a clip of him using the very same argument as Alshabaab made only a year ago...

Waar ninku hilmaan okaa, ma umulbaa?

^^^Big hypocrite he is. Now why is he a minister? He knows nothing and can not even defend his town. Oops much like the President who's village has been overrun.

Emperor and Dukey, take it easy fellas.

If the rumor is true and axmaaro are indeed back, what's wrong with that picture?

You probably know this more than anyone and as far as axmaaro goes, they were never the problem but the rest of these clowns though otherwise.

Kasha meeshaan uu ku calaacalaa because he knows the doors are closing on him.

I called for the government and sharif to take drastic measures not long ago, where I said step-up or step-down and so far so good. I want to see the criminals either killed or caught and put in a hole.

Axmaaro are not somalia's enemy. We just like to think they are when we know better.

If I had a choice to make as far as choosing foreign fighters to fight the m**ryaan, I would instantly pick my friendly neighbours, whom most of you used as an excuse to oust them, when infact you folks continued the killing without the axmaaro presence. So, who are the real killers now? Who have wiped out another 150-200 people in the last 10 days? Injured thousands? Axmaaro were behind their borders when all of that was happening, so please, I dont want to hear how axmaaro are the enemy when we have real monsters among us.

Heck, right now, I will take my african neighbours other pakistani and chechnya soldiers when it comes to picking foreign fighters that will fight for this government's existence.

Kashafa   

Heck, right now, I will take my african neighbours other pakistani and chechnya soldiers when it comes to picking foreign fighters that will fight for this government's existence

Axmaaro are not somalia's enemy. We just like to think they are when we know better

Who's doing the calaacal'ing now, sista ? :D

Let's see if being Ethiopian slaves takes you somewhere else other than exile in Nairobi(Gheedi) or Aden.

A little situation analysis while we're here: Your non-existent government is holed up in Villa Somalia. Your 'ministers' are unable to take a stroll outside without a platoon of Ugandan baboons guarding them. Your beloved President Shaykh Hotel is making a strong case for inclusion in the dictionary under the words: lame-duck, weakling, and puppet.

And now you're actually threatening me with Amxaaro ? Abaaaaybaaaaay, war aaba haysaa eee.

But I give you props in one area: you're consistent. You never saw Ethiopians as the enemy, even during the worst days of the occupation. Back then, your enemy was Yey. And now that's he's gone, you can resume your friendship with our beloved African apes: Ethiopia and Uganda.

How's the courtship with Abu Mansoor coming along ? :D

Emperor   

Originally posted by Lazy:

Axmaaro are not somalia's enemy.

Well, the security minister of this government, Omar Hashi was saying just that in 2008, but is sleeping today with the enemy!

Ironic, isn't it yaa Lazy, watch and listen to the clip posted.

NinBrown   

Emps...is politics mate..you sleep with who you gonna get the most from. Hashi home town is under threat...so he has to go to the ethios for pretection..right and logical mate.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

well i thought cumar xaashi was ani-eothopian, what happen did he change. i remembar when he was in ertaia he was calling cadawga wadanka in ay ka baxaan wadanka. well time has change.

loool...how far do you know about Cumar Xaashi...?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Omar Hashi the clanist is in Adiss Ababa today leading the Ethiopian troops to his home town Balad-Wayne, below is a clip of him using the very same argument as Alshabaab made only a year ago...

Waar ninku hilmaan okaa, ma umulbaa?

Dad badan baa ummullo ah.

Johnny B   

^Ehem ehem..

The line of reasoning that demands

'Any political position you take today MUST(should )always remain your position ',

otherwise your integrity/consistenc y is measured below zero is but a flawy line of reasoning.

It is however understandable that Kashafa and the Duke (due to lack of a batter argument) resort to it because both simply share the sentiment of seeing this (now Islamic) National Unity Government fail (for substance one may refer to their late posts).

To use this measure properly requires an awareness of the details hidden behind the position-change which none of them possess or displays,therefore, it namely is the wrong measure for the quality in question, hence,to answer this thread and the mantra of our 'anaa idhi' analysts, let us just point to the ever changing political positions of their respectively favoured political entities and enjoy the irony that glares.

Aweys/Turkey(Turki)/ Robow, etc..etc had president Sharif as their 'Amir', and look at them today, firing at their commander in chief,displacing more people that the Ethiopians displaced. hypocrisy here we come. :D

That a given Somali politician is in Adisabeba doesn't necessarily mean the outcome is bad for Somalia, and with that i mean Somalia the republic not the 'Talibatic'( all rights reserved).

Emperor, warkeena aan cadeysano hadii aa adiga tahay Emperor jaqaf jaqaf, tiisa u cad and haddii aan aniga ahay LayZieG, reality check wajiga ugu nabto, runta sida dillaac bilaash u kariso, AMISOM loving sista and last but not least"slave to the ethios" as Kasha put it.

Adigii, hadaa tahay Emperor said this of the subject:-

Well, the security minister of this government, Omar Hashi was saying just that in 2008, but is sleeping today with the enemy!

Warkeena aan cadeysano.

First thing is first, ninkani aad idhahde warkiisa dhageyso, waan dhageyse.

I have to say that I have not come across this character until today. I have never heard him speak until today and besdies that, I don't know anything about him, except that in his year old interview, he mentioned that he was from Beledweyne, gobolka Hiiraan.

From what I have gathered from the interview, the man's arguement is simple. In that he says, "I had no part in bringing axmaaro to the country". I was not part of the group who solicited the assistance of the axmaaro prior to the invasion, says Cumar Xaashi.

Furthermore, the man says that because he was not part of the decision making apparatus and was not member of the brains that cooked the plan that gave the greenlight to the ethios to enter somali soil, a move that was later called the "axmaaro invasion" that ousted the islamists and sharifka in 2006 and for the reasons mentioned above, he, CUMAR XAASHI feels that he should not take the blame for any crime that the axmaaro may have committed during their so called "occupation" as Kasha would have us believing.

In spite of that, I was intrigued because I learned what it was that ticked you off about the subject. I think it was the early part of the intervieiw, when the subject belittled Adeer yey and Co by referring to them as dab*dhil*fs" and tigre loving nijaasiin, ahahha.(I added the niyaas part)

For that, I couldn't help recall all the other times when you came in defense of adeer yey.(u are very loyal subject and for that I applaud you)

I distinctly remember how anytime anyone said anything inapproriate or truthful about yey, you raised a fit and today is no different or your reaction to the subject. I just love it.

Getting back to the subject and your reaction to him, I couldn't help notice that part of the interview was about the rumor that he once allowed axmaaro to invade somalia, atleast in the hiiraan region and area. In his defense, which I found to be quite persuasive said that he had not given permissin for axmaaro invade somalia under his leadership nor did he allow invasion to take place in his watch. He said the ethiopians and his side of the border had an agreement and that was to harmoniously co-exist and to support each other when it came to protecting each other's fences. He mentioned in the interview that the border dispute and the invasion, which appears to be inaccurately reported event of history by denying the event of ever taking place. This immediately made me question the the interviewer and his sources but I quickly stopped myself because I remembered that we were dealing with somali people. Waxaa layidhi ayey source of information u sheegtaan so whether the questions that the interviewer asked was accurate or baseless matters not to me.

However, Cumar xaashi said that during his leadership, no axmaaro had the opportunity to invade hiiraan, somalia as there was no need to because the harmony from both sides was undeniable, says he.

Whether or not that is accurate or whether he is fabricated the events, it remains to be seen.

This does not mean that I am taking his side over yours but you have to admit, you are personalizing your subject instead of taking the situation for what it is. AXMAARO ARE COMING TO GET KASHA.

To sum it all up ya Emperor, Cumar xaashi put it best when he said, "wax xoog lagu qaato, xoog aa lagula dagaaltamaa", in other words, he belittled the axmaaro but at the same time did not denounce the axmaaro, he denounced the individuals who went into bed with axmaaro, the individuals who disrupted a peaceful period in our post civil war era that was welcomed by all, except adeero yey and all.

Lastly, whether the decision to seek axmaaro's support at a time of relative peace in Mogadishu and area was a good decision on the part of adeero or whether it was bad remains to be seen as history has not been written yet. As I said before, adeero's legacy will not be diminished just because some oday spoke ill of him, ee cheer up eedo and let us convince this Kasha that his adeero's days are numbered.

PS:Kasha, have you known me to be anything but consistant? Remember, I am no flip flopper, unlike adeero aweys. I bet you, if Sharif handed the PM position to him instead of Sharmarke, he would welcome it with open arms and denounce shabaab all in the same tone. Thats just my take but remember, your adeero does not have your best interest at heart. He just uses the religion to recruit more youngesters, nothing more, nothing less. AWEYS said it best when he said, this is not about anything but politics. Meaning, your adeero isnt fighting for the self-determination of the somali people. He is fighting for himself, the sooner you get that through your thickk skull, the more you will ease to your therapy sessions. Either way, dont let ninkani inuu meel xun kaatuure, inta aadddddddddd kujirtid "thoroughbed", tolkeykii mooye?

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Ehem ehem..

The line of reasoning that demands

'
Any political position you take today MUST(should )always remain your position ',

otherwise your integrity/consistenc y is measured below zero is but a flawy line of reasoning.

It is however understandable that Kashafa and the Duke (due to lack of a batter argument) resort to it because both simply share the sentiment of seeing this (now Islamic) National Unity Government fail (for substance one may refer to their late posts).

To use this measure properly requires an awareness of the details hidden behind the position-change which none of them possess or displays,therefore, it namely is the wrong measure for the quality in question, hence,to answer this thread and the mantra of our 'anaa idhi' analysts, let us just point to the ever changing political positions of their respectively favoured political entities and enjoy the irony that glares.

Aweys/Turkey(Turki)/ Robow, etc..etc had president Sharif as their 'Amir', and look at them today, firing at their commander in chief,displacing more people that the Ethiopians displaced. hypocrisy here we come.
:D

That a given Somali politician is in Adisabeba doesn't necessarily mean the outcome is bad for Somalia, and with that i mean Somalia the republic not the 'Talibatic'( all rights reserved).

They measure political relevancy by how one remains stagnant politically no matter how the situation changes.

They believe that one should believe on Wednesday what he/she believed on Monday NO-MATTER what happened on Tuesday.

Talk about delusional.

Fabregas   

^^ So will Adeer Xashi and SHariff be bad like Abdullahi Yusuf if they call Ethiopians to defeat the "anarchists"? Or will this be entirely different. ;)

lAZie, good one. If only the others were more straightforward and honest.