Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

African peacekeepers arrive in Somalia !!!!!!

Mystic, sister, firts this governemnt did not just apear from thin air, SOL database has the historical record of the lengthy peace process which was the most inclusive in our history.

The high drama, the fights the demos', this process was fair and every clan elder, civil society member, warlord, war weary all took part.

The election was contested by the clan courts master mind A/Qasin, and many others, they all lost to Yey in an open election as witnessed by the Somali people every where.

Anyhow 2007, we have a governemnt in place, addressing the core issue, security, security, security.

Once thats dealt with election will take place, in every level, local and regional and national..

Viva the third republic..

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

Taako

We are not coming out from colonization, this is 2007, not 1960’s....

Abdurahman Tuur was elected in 1991. Hardly 1960.
Abdiraxman Tuur (RIP) was elected? where, who?

I just wanna hear this one...

Jaylaani   

YEY was chosen by his pears in KENYA. FACTS are FACTS.

You might not like his twisted political strategy but you can’t say he wasn’t appointed.

However, since he wasn’t elected by the people he isn’t the president YET. He is the head of the TRANSITIONAL government. The obligation and the responsibility of his office is to hold fair and open election with CLEAR opponents. IF HE WINS that election, than you can call him the PRESIDENT of SOMALIA.

Before that, he is a warlord trying to make name for him self.

^ Here Here.

Violet, A.Y can't even control the streets outside the presidental Villa, yet somehow you believe he is exerting his authority over the entire country?

That signature image you have is killing me. LOOOL

Jaylaani   

^^^I didn't know there was a presidential vila in Baidabo. I heard he fled Mogadishu within few days after Xanashis marched in.

^LOL, Yeah im speaking of Mogadishu.

But the absurd way some of these TFG supporters think is beyond belief. They have brought much Tragi-comedy to this forum.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:

Originally posted by mystic:

Taako

We are not coming out from colonization, this is 2007, not 1960’s....

Abdurahman Tuur was elected in 1991. Hardly 1960.
Abdiraxman Tuur (RIP) was elected? where, who?

I just wanna hear this one...
Not thru elections but thru selection. Where you following this post at all?

Duke, bro believe as you may, but don’t try to influence me by repeating the same old lies you were posting before.

If these people where grass-rooted then everything would have be held and accomplished in SOMALIA. We both know that isn’t the case.

A warlord won’t have come out to be the so called president if creditable men attended that foreign-interest process. There were too many and I do literally mean too much foreign authority and interest involved as well as besmirched folks

What lunatics will choose a warlord?….Surely not the people, but rather some corrupted delusional, illiterate greedy individuals, whose knowledge of national building is equivalent to the blind donkey.

capt.sge.cdb56.020307172730.photo03.phot

An African Union peacekeeper from the Uganda People's Defence Force participates in a farewell ceremony for soldiers, 01 March 2007. Mortar attacks in the Somali capital injured seven people on Friday, part of an insurgent offensive underlining the daunting task ahead of African Union peacekeepers being deployed in Mogadishu.(AFP/File/Stuart Price)

capt.sge.cdb56.020307172730.photo02.phot