Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Quotable Quotes

Xoogsade   

^ Xuubsireed nooga warran and the party you were so jubilant about the other day. Got some pics saxib? Want to see your big forehead, so, go ahead, indhaha iga cawir :D:D

PS:Anigaa clanish ah iska key celi, Castro is not. He is the Distinguished Somali from the North who cares about Somali's Unity and Prosperity than he cares about narrow clan bantustans.

Khalaf   

^^^Didn't go ninyahow.....school/work....but as Libaax informed the gallery the man was welcomed like a rockstar.....and he is doing great alxamdullahi.

lol@ Aniga clanish ah iska celi. ninyahow yaa ku waaydiyeey bal? Is this personal? Sxb i don't care what you are no offense. Castro quoted and i replied accordinly. Adeer xoogsade reer cuuqdaad waqtii uuu ma haayo. Alle ha ku caafiyo jalle.....

Carry on topic sxbyall, great and civil discussion thus far and lets not ruin it sxb.

Xoogsade   

^ You shouldn't have missed to attend your role model's welcome party considering how you accentuate your love for the man with "Alxamdulillah" as if I would fail to sense the urgency in your voice bro :D You may have attended but fear to admitt :D How sad.

As for Reer Cuqdad, tell that to those who kept their heads low and lived in perpetual grief and resentment till the Xabashis landed on our blessed soil only for these cowards to come out and celebrate the massacre of their foes.

PS: This is very civil discussion, drop your two cents.

Castro   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

PS:Anigaa clanish ah iska key celi, Castro is not. He is the Distinguished Somali from the
North
(glorious) South who cares about Somali's Unity and Prosperity than he cares about narrow clan bantustans.

Born and raised (sorta) in Xamar, saaxib. Let's not spread any rumors now.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

I'm short on time laakin your analysis is woefully flawed and I don't know where to begin deconstructing it. Just wanted to comment on that 'peace' thingy. More on the rest later.

^^Kashafa, my argument is very simple adeer. All I am saying is that as things are today, and with the disappointment in Asmara, only a comprehensive strategy that addressees Somalia as a single political unit will do what needs be done. Tfg, Puntland, and Somaliland are all part of the puzzle and one needs to acknowledge this political reality if one means to talk sense here. You are angry and rightfully so, but anger will not bring the answer you are looking for adeer. We are not talking what’s ideal and perfect; we are talking what’s practical and realistic. Ethiopia has outsmarted us…it has more than seventy percent of the country on its thump. And if you look back since the muwaamah started you would notice the ratio between Ethiopian and Somali deaths does not give that much hope, and if things continue the way they are I for one don’t really see any success coming out of this approach in this. Peace talks may be a low-key proposition at this juncture but it could be, I reckon, a wining strategy in the end, and to our benefit!

As I told you before, you need to articulate a position and lay out a strategy to achieve what you want [which is the same as what I want], and not necessarily what you oppose!

Castro , I believe I have already said many times that Ethiopia has exploited our divisions to her benefit. Ethiopia is a problem and we must learn how to fight it and role back its influence on our affairs. Tfg is a reality adeer. It’s incompetent, treacherous, and illegitimate. But it’s here and has support from substantial groupings of our people. We can ignore it and act and devise our plans as though it’s irrelevant or non-existent, but that will be to our peril.

I have come to this conclusion : as long we are fighting Ethiopian troops in our capital, and not in Jigjiga or Dirirdheba, we are indeed losing this battle adeer. Hence we must go back to the drawing board, and come up with a different strategy. A grenade over there, and a hoobiye over here is not going to do it as long poor boys from the Ethiopia’s farming community in your own capital is what you are targeting. At the initial phase of this battle there was a hope that this sentiment would pick up, and this movement would spread out of the south and to other parts of the country. The rude truth is that it did not happen that way. Millions of Somalis in the country don’t feel like that they are occupied and their capital is under Ethiopian boots. Some thing must have gone wrong here if Ethiopia’s opposition couldn’t even effectively communicate the enormity of the last event to the other parts of the country. Most of the activities against Ethiopia seem to be out of desperation, and quite reactionary. I am, and have been, guilty of that. Must we all group-think and flock like herd of sheep though? If we can’t question this Asmara group and critique its composition and strategies, how good are we from the folks we continually mock and ridicule?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

PS:Anigaa clanish ah iska key celi, Castro is not. He is the Distinguished Somali from the
North
(glorious) South who cares about Somali's Unity and Prosperity than he cares about narrow clan bantustans.

Born and raised (sorta) in Xamar, saaxib. Let's not spread any rumors now.
LOL, Okay bro, my mistake.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ You shouldn't have missed to attend your role model's welcome party considering how you accentuate your love for the man with "Alxamdulillah" as if I would fail to sense the urgency in your voice bro
:D
You may have attended but fear to admitt
:D
How sad.

As for Reer Cuqdad, tell that to those who kept their heads low and lived in perpetual grief and resentment till the Xabashis landed on our blessed soil only for these cowards to come out and celebrate the massacre of their foes.

PS: This is very civil discussion, drop your two cents.

^^^Sxb......I would’ve attended but don’t live in Minnesota...can’t miss school/work namean.....

As for xaabshis ive said trillions of times and ill repeat it once more, they Somalis TFG and ICU created the situation and brought the enemy to their lands.....unfortunate the state of our country but our ppl created it. IF u want to know my two cents reread this thread or search the archives, I agree with many of points of both Bilal and NG, and believe the best way to peace is diplmocy, Ethiopian withdrawal and Muslim country take over.

Ps: I am a just man and I give my brothers their due haaq, but forgive me brah if I don’t take your xaabshi grievances seriously. Xoogade like the beesha odayaasha in xamar who said Ethiopia can stay but Puntland troops should go, ur real foes maybe?...the same dude when TFG is made of up confederation of clans majority being those from banadir, was complaining and still grieving of those who came from far away lands whom he considers invading his clan capital, which is the capital of the Republic of Somalia.....amazling it is not xaabshi as ofen is sugar coated.........but Puntland clan. Sxb ur are free to ur views, and i honestly don't care, u don't see me or Duke parading ur name around namean. Adeer I don’t know ur talk about foes...but as my hunch tells me if u are talking about ur favoritte ppl the Plers....then I do know Puntlanders they don’t consider ur clan foe or any clan foe.......ppl all somalis are tired of war, want peace and Qaranka somaliyeed restablished, maybe this is wrong course, and according to me it is the wrong course, however that is the intention at least from the viewpoint of the lay ppl.....marka cuuqdaadaan iska saar. Its not healthly....clouds ur judgement

Um out sxb. wa salaamun

Castro   

Xiinow, either you've been reading too much into Ngonge's hypnotic words in this thread, or Baashi is on vacation and made a stop in your town.

^^ :D:D

You are wrong on both counts adeer! It’s only that my assessment on our current leaders in all categories [traditional, political, academics, and, the saddest of it all, religious] showed that they are incompetent beyond repair. In that verse, we should not be insisting on ideal stances when the very survival of our nation is at stake adeer!

edit: I know you were out then, but there were similar threads like this one right after the Asmara conference ended...

Castro   

^^^^ You may be right but since we're already in the gutter, there's no point capitulating to the likes of the TFG or their benefactors.

I'll let you off the hook for now in the hope that you'll regain your senses.

^^Capitulating is not what I would call my suggestion adeer! The zero sum game is what brought us where we are. Besides if you are willing to incorporate the likes of Indhacadde and Aydid [as the Asmara team did], you might as well want to explore the possibility of sitting down with those riding Ethiopian tanks adeer!

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

maybe this is wrong course, and according to me it is the wrong course, Um out sxb. wa salaamun

Haye, make up your mind first. As for mentioning your name and that of dukes, speak for yourself though I understand your sentiment and how you feel duty-bound to speak for all your fellow clansmen. No individuality exists in your world but try to demonstrate one. Besides, this is a public forum where all characters are judged based on their contribution. You are out of luck if you want to participate without getting some response from others.

As for the same Cuqdad you keep repeating,I defined perfectly who has it, no need to repeat that :D

You mentioned how you agree with Bilaal on certain points. Quite contrary, it bothered you when he reduced the nepotism and clan loyalties you so adore to what it is --> Hypocritical and Unislamic. Embrace your choices without drawing others into your little confined world.

Castro   

Xiinow, as long as they don't have the blood of the innocent on their hands, my support goes to anyone who fights the Ethiopians and their dabo-dhilifs.

Castro, horta waa habeen bar xaggaaagee seexo :D !

Tan labaadna, and to quote Abu l-xaasan al-xusri;

If white is the colour

of mourning, in Andalusia Somalia, it is a proper custom.

Look at me,

I dress myself in the white

of white hair in mourning for youth.

But i am beyond mourning adeer---i am looking for solutions beyond Kashafa's furious [and justifiably so] responses. Actually I am thinking to start a thread and to invite Nur to contribute...i think his wisdom is needed here!

Good night!