Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

HALYEY: MY HERO

Saalixa   

Booramaawis, Hargeysaawis are with you in the fight for Somali unity.

lol speak for yourself brother.

XOOGASADE how can you come to such conclusion??? Framing ppl as you mentioned,,, :(

Xoogsade   

Rayaana, Framing people as in "How"? I meant to say that if one speaks for all(specially when making negative comments), Others might have the tendency to accept the negative comment as a firmly held belief by the people whom the person is claiming to represent. That is not uncommon. Hope I am clearer this time. If not, let me know. It was negative thing to say people over there can't stand the name Somali. Somali is not a particular tribe, it is a name shared by all those who are ethnic somalis. A mistake/Comment people imbued with their revolutionary spirit should avoid lol. Satisfied Now?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

No man’s gun is made of plastic.
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Saxiib we're not only peace loving but aslo pacifists whoe admire Gandhi and Dr King. If you come with your real guns, tanks, airforce and mercenaries; we will be here singing: "we shall overcome, we shall overcome, we shall overcoooome soooome daay" :D

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Are you a Muslim marka Hore?

Patriot, we're all anxiously waiting for the answer :D

This guy is really one of my heroes:

"...Soomaaliya & midnimadeeda ayey u dhaarteen beel beel uma aysan dhaaran oo beelnimo waa waxa halkan ina dhigay wixii lagu qasaaro waa laga waantoobaa, qabiil waa waxa halkan maanta Soomaali dhigay waana qurmuunka ugu xun wax xun oo dhan isaga ayaa ka xun waayo inteenan Soomaalida ah ee meesha isugu timid haddii aanan qabiil aadna waxa ina kala kaxeynaya waa isaga" ayuu yiri Max’ed Cabdi Yuusuf."

Complete reading the rest of the article and if you don't know...well..what can i do..good luck!!

Nice picturs, though:

http://www.dayniile.com/Septenbar/13Septenbar7.htm smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Nayruus:

A BUNCH OF TERRORISTS IS KEEPING MY CITY HARGEISA HOSTAGE!!!

MORE TERROR BY SNM MANIACS but now in a foreigner soil. Now I am starting to believe the rumors that many in Mogadishu have been circulating in Bar Ubax that many political killings in Somalia are financed by crooks in Hargeisa municipal councils headed by former SNS spy, Riyaal K..

Check this:

http://www.somaliweyn.org/pages/poems/Sep04/13sep9.htm smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

The following are names of my heroes. They are members of the Somali national assembly (parliament). They hold onto the wishes and dreams of our forefathers to bring all Somali people under the umbrella of one nation-state.

1. Maxamuud C/llaahi Jaamac Sifir

2. Maxamed C/llaahi Xayir

3. Maxamed Cali Bilaal

4. Cali Maxamuud Cabdi

5. Ismaaciil Xasan Maxamuud

6. Subeer Diiriye Carab

7. Cabdalla Xaaji Cali

8. Axmed Ciise Cawaale

9. Maxamed Warsame Cali

10. Shiikh Xasan Bile

11. Cabdi Xaashi C/llaahi

12. Xuseen C/salaan Maxamed

13. Yuusuf Xasan Ibraahin (Dheeg)

14. Ismaaciil Maxamuud Hurre (Buubaa)

15. Yuusuf C/llaahi Kaahin

16. Xasan Cumar Xuseen

17. Cabdalla Boos Axmed

18. Faarax Ismaaciil Xasan

19. Axmed Maxamed Suleymaan

20. Ismaaciil Xasan Jaamac

21. Axmed C/raxmaan Maxamed

22. Sahra C/qaadir C/raxmaan

23. Axmed C/llaahi Jaamac Daakir

24. Qadar Biixi Cali

25. Jamaal Xasan Maxamed

26. Faadumo Xasan Cali

27. Maxamed Cabdi Cawad

28. Maxamed Cusmaan Bul bul

May history include their names into these “EVER-LIVING NAMES†in minds of generations of Somalis to come. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Capture the SNM maniacs!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Abaanduulaha Ciidamada Somaliland oo si dirqi ah uga badbaadey isku day dil oo lala maaganaa.

Burco-16.September.2004 Wararka ka imaanaya Magaalada Burco ee Xarunta Gobolka Togdheer ayaa sheegaya in Abaandulaha Guud ee Ciidamadda Maamulka La magac baxay Somali Land ayaa lagu soo waramayaa inuu ka badbaaday isku day oo lagu doonayay in lagu Dilo.

Gen Nuux Ismaaciil Thaani ayeey wararku sheegayaan in Maleeshiyo Hubaysan ay weerar la beegsadeen xilli uu marayay Buundo ku dhow Tuuladda Samo Kaab oo ka tirsan Gobalka Sool.

Jananka ayaa halkaasii u tagay Hawlo Shaqo

Waxaana uu Janaraalka si dirqi ah uga baxsaday Maleeshiyadaasi oo horay ugu diyaar garoowday sidii ay u dili lahaayeen Abaanduulaha Ciidanka Somali Land.

Illaaladda Janaraalka iyo Maleeshiyadda Weerarka gaysatay ayaa lagu soo waramayaa inay is dhaafsadeen Rasaas Xoogan, Waxaana Dabeeto ay Janaraalka iyo Illaalidiisu ku baxsadeen si dirqi.

Wariyaha Idaacada SBC ee Magaalada Hargaysa Hayaan Faarax ayaa soo sheegaya in aysan jirin ilaa iyo haatan koox sheegatay Masuuliyadda Weerarkan.

Laakiin waxay warar hor dhac oo ka soo baxay Booliska Somali Land muujinayaan in Weerarka Janaraalku uu la xiriiro Dad ku xir xiran Xabsiyadda Magaaladda Hargaysa.

Hayaan Faarax

SBC Hargeysa

Nayruush

Waad qaboobiye, qunyar soo soco...

What goes up must come down... I had seen countless of your kind, and I know where they ended up. :D

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Nayruush

Waad qaboobiye, qunyar soo soco...

What goes up must come down... I had seen countless of your kind, and I know where they ended up.
:D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Nayruus, there is a true halyeey, and you might be interested to know him. He had been covered around here before, and his name is Xirse Hurre Ducaale {
Calanside}.

210225.JPG

Calanside

A
about him by IRIN news service two years ago.

To my you are not miskiin; you are a proud Somali.

Another halyeyad that is coming on horizon and a true one is:

AsliCalan-sido.jpg

Kabtan Asli Xassan Cabaade (Asli Calan-sido)

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Tuujiye   

yo, guys this guy is a joker and we all know he aint from hargaisa, becasue theirs no one in hargaisa who would even think about saying what he said, the word "somalia" makes them sick !

ilaahoow caqliga noodaa..this guy patriot is realy sick.........subxanalah sxb Somaliland is a state part of somalia but sick mentality people like you think like this. I can't belive how y'all speaking for this guy..loo..If y'all hate somalia this much, why don't you guys drop the somalia part and keep LAND..lol...get it land...sxb Nayruus is a healthy brother and he is talking about unity but y'all don't except that and you except that...

Some guy said we believe in Ghandi and others he like peace, do you know that Allah love Unity? and our prophet (scw) United does who even hurt his life...If you Hate others and you claim peace your talk B.S sxb and next time please make sence....You guys give the real Somalilanders a bad name...I live with somalilanders in my city and they are not sick like you guys..grow up....Remember Somalia is for al somali speeking somalis..Ilaahoow maa ahaatid jabuutiyan ama somalilander, kuligiin Somali ayaa tihiin...

wareer badanaa!!

wareer badanaa!!