Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

HALYEY: MY HERO

^^^^Whether you believe it or not I am from Hargeisa and it is the city of my father and grandfathers. His Excellence Osman Jama “Kalluunâ€, His Excellence Jama Mohamed Qalib “Jaamac Yareâ€, Mohamud A. Jama, “Sifir†and many many others are my heroes because day and night they are working to keep the Somali unity intact. The phantom state of Riyaale and Waraabe supported and protected by bunch of zealots using naked armed force, intimidation and whatever psychological tools they can get including insults and character assassination, can not, I repeat can not keep the Somali people in northwest region hostage forever.

No more, we, the people of Hargeisa are going to accept any more lies and empty slogans. We are Somalis and we’ll safeguard the Republic of Somalia and the unity of all Somalis forever. We’ll work towards the realization of the dream of our forefathers and grandfathers and the mandate we inherited from them which is no other than that this generation has to see all Somalis living under the umbrella of one Republic where everyone's rights and liberty are protected and the dignity of the Somali culture and Islamic faith is protected. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

There is a Hargeysa yare in southern somalia. Maybe this disillusioned Nayrus is from that region.

"My people" kuuulaaahaaaa :rolleyes:

GUUL IYO GOBONIMO SOMALILAND :D

AYOUB   

^^I'd take that as a compliment if I was you (wana cuudublillah). :D

Btw, I'm happy Kaluun is taking some of the money from the dumb hoodlums in Nairobi. :D

I'm sure, one way or another it will tricle its way up across the border and maybe even beyond, all the to Gaashaamo and Diredawa. :D:D

A BUNCH OF TERRORISTS IS KEEPING MY CITY HARGEISA HOSTAGE!!!

ARRESTED: Hassan Said, Editor of Jammhuriya Newspaper

ACCUSED OF: Disseminating false information which will weaken the unity and confidence of the people to the Somaliland government.

EVENTS:

August 30: Jammhuriya newspaper headline "The IGAD and Somali warlords are concerned about hard stance of Somaliland opposition party on the results of the Mbaghatiâ€

Hussein Aideed- "The hard stance of Ahmed Silaanyo is a burning concern to everyone who cares about the unity of Somaliaâ€

Abdilahi Yussuf – "The Somaliland position on Somalia unity depends on Silaanyoâ€

August 31: 11:30pm Jammhuriya's (1 of the 2 major newspapers) office was surrounded by Criminal Investigation Department (CID) operatives and served a warrant of arrest to Jammhuriya editor Hassan Said.

September 1:Mr. Said was brought to Ahmed Daagaax Police station. On the same day he was taken to court for trial.

On the way to court it was reported that the CID operatives accosting Mr. Said stopped the car in a dry riverbed in Hargeisa and alledgely threatened to kill him if he doesn't take his hands off government affairs.

Reports about the events at the court house were quite disturbing, both the District and Regional Courts allegedly ruled for his release. However, events at the court house took a different turn when the District court changed judges, the new judge reportedly reversed the ruling and set September 6 as the new trial date.

Leaders of Somaliland Human Rights Network (S/land HR-Net), Samotalis and Civic Forum for Peace released a statement demanding for his immediate release and appeal to the government to respect freedom of the press.

"We fought for freedom for 20 years, thousands of Somalilanders have died fighting and now the old ways of the dictatorship is back, arresting people for no valid reason in the middle of the night and threatening to kill if they continue to speak out. This is unacceptable!" Zamzam Abdi, a leader of S/land HR-Net said.

Zamzam narrated how Mr. Said pleaded to his fellow journalists, human rights defenders, friends and relatives who vigilantly came to his aid and followed him to jail and to court, he asked them not to let him go with the CID operatives because they threatened to kill him. "Hassan was clearly fearful of his life as he narrated the events, you should've seen his eyes when he said "I thought they will do it."

Hassan Said remains in jail.

Xoogsade   

Patriot, I sometimes question your mental aptitude for the silly comments you spew out and put in writing. Do you think it is something good to inform people how others hate the word "Somali"? Do you ever think twice before you utter anything?

Are you a Muslim marka Hore?

Qudhac   

xoogsade

stop whe wailling patriot is just mirror reflection if what we have been putting up with from somaliweyn cohorts and somaliland haters for ages, since you they are tasting their own medicaine in the form of patriot its clear they have are not liking it one bit.. and cant stop screaming about him.

hence the "are you muslim, horta" looool :D

i say patriot has every right to hate anyone who hates him and his country.

are you muslim, horta

:D

Nayruush

If you didn't read the article by Hassan Said properly, let me break it down for you. Hassan Said is accusing The Rayaale and his UDUB-Party, that you labeled as "BUNCH OF TERRORISTS", for being too soft on Somaliland stance on future talks with Somalia. redface.gif

http://www.somalitalk.com/2004/sept/11sept54.html

Booramaawis, Hargeysaawis are with you in the fight for Somali unity. We know that the old SNM maniacs are willing to die for an unjust cause to protect a phantom state because their ego will not let them realize their historical blunder. We know that they do and will do anything shameful for self-indulgence and they will wrap up themselves in any alien concepts unfit in our environment. Hence, we must be willing to die for the unity of Somalis for our dignity and the survival of our race, culture, religion and language. No man’s gun is made of plastic. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Xoogsade   

Qudhac, was I wailing? Keep in mind that a comment made by an individual is always taken to be a representative of a whole people's view in the minds of Most Somalis. That is what I didn't like about patriot's comment. Let him speak for himself rather than dragging a whole lot into this and speaking for them. Espacially if one is making a very negative comment. I think that is wiser.

And I don't want him to be banned. It is not my call. I shouldn't have made that comment.