HERE

Masoow aabahay iyo halkii aan, Magan kasoo gaadhay

· Rag waxaan ku maamuli aqaan, amaan ku maamuusi

· Masaa in aanu nahay ooy tolnimo, meerto noo tahaye

· Oon waliba kaga miil cadahay, maydhta diidaniye

· Masalaha ninkaan ii dhigayn, midig ma saaraayo

· Kii aniga iga maarmi kara, uma muraad sheegto

Emperor   

This is a fake news, Afnugaal as usual, I like their twist but failed miserably. Where is the BBC's interveiw link, post it.... I am listening to the BBC now and my Garaad spoke very well and made a point that I agreed with...

Saaxib Garaad Jamac not only attended and signed the press release of Puntland isims against SL in Garowe but also supported and witnessed the election of Puntland President... an honourable Garaad.

the garaad said on the bbc kalsooniidii puntiland waynu kala noqonay. thats a fact wa xaqiiq bbcsomali bay ku jirta soo dhageyso.

garaad jamac garaaad cali garaad jamac sii fiican buu oo hadlay

i really did think it was gonna take him a lot longer to declare this given scc elder's unbreakable affinity for puntland. THANK GOD, its now time to put the house of SSC in order and let go of this most one way union with mtiniya

Originally posted by Emperor:

This is a fake news, Afnugaal as usual, I like their twist but failed miserably. Where is the BBC's interveiw link, post it.... I am listening to the BBC now and my Garaad spoke very well and made a point that I agreed with...

Saaxib Garaad Jamac not only attended and signed the press release of Puntland isims against SL in Garowe but also supported and witnessed the election of Puntland President... an honourable Garaad.

Denial Denial ,,,,

How about THIS ONE ??

Som@li   

Garaad is angry and has a right to protest, Puntland xaraan bay ku dhisantahay.

Laakin what makes you think he wants to be with Secessionists? No Way

me   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

i really did think it was gonna take him a lot longer to declare this given scc elder's unbreakable affinity for puntland. THANK GOD, its now time to put the house of SSC in order and let go of this most one way union with mtiniya

No, its Naxar Nugaaleed that finally speaks out! :D

Sophist   

My Garad and dear chum is a man of great intellect and honour but I am tiny bit disappointed with him. He should have heeded our council long ago- before the election and when the people of Puntland as whole had the appetite for change. It is almost giving a gift and when the guest has departed; having said that, Garad Jama understands the importance of Puntland within his people. He is one of the most revered Insim in the house of Isams in Puntland.

Kicked the ball too late, say I.

He should unite his subjects first before calling any political move methinks..What put reer Sool is not PL's admin or SL, but disunity within the sub clans.