Sign in to follow this  
Jafarel.

Why I Love Arsenal...

nuune   

Bob wlcme back sxb, u r back with some heavy explosive stuffs lol, anyway, kudos to Arsenzik for last night's win over Madrid, but hold on, they won't pass this round, that is my prediction, and I know I am certain about it.

About the premiership, Hope u guys make it Champions League, cuz it seems Totenham is taking ur place right now, which they took it already, and here u talking about winning the Premiership title in future seasons, I doubt sxb, with the current players u have, not really, yougg players u said, they all look old Crooks smile.gif

Ryan Smith (the answer to England's left sided midfielder)..mark my words..this kid will terrorise many right backs in the future..he's currently on loan to Liecester City!

This kid is great! Great future ahead of him.

I have the pleasure of watching him in my city, Leicester, I tell you he was something else against Spurs. Absolutely breathtaking football adn he's English! Great news for Arsenal!

BOB   

Nuune,

I don't know if you think what I am thinking but I remember last year a certain Liverpool found themselves in a same situation where they lost the fourth place to their bitter rivals Everton yet ended up winning the champions league! Surprised?

A certain Gerrard who's the captain and the back bone of his team was questioning if it will be in the best interest for his flourishing career if he was to sign a new long term contract with his beloved team just like the same situation a certain Thierry Henry finds himself in now who's also the skipper and the talisman of his team? Surprised again?

but before you jump out of your chair and scream that's just a mere coincidence and argue that, lightning doesn't strike twice..think about this, "Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than Women" so strange things happen in this world my brother and as your older brother I suggest..never ever to underestimate the chances of mighty Arsenal lifting the Champions League just like how we (Me, Viking, SoMa_InC in particular)underestimated Liverpool's chances last year and the whole world knows what happened.

PS. 187, I agree with you fully on that my brother, Ryan Smith is amazing and I just hope Wenger doesn't sell his as he seems to be a typical Gunner with skill, pace and the arrogance to try and nut-mug seasoned Pro like Spur's right-back Stalteri which made it that much GREAT to watch!

Peace,Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Some similarities are there BOB, you alos need ALOT of luck at the right times and to score at the right times.

but before you jump out of your chair and scream that's just a mere coincidence and argue that, lightning doesn't strike twice..think about this, "Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than Women" so strange things happen in this world my brotherand as your older brother I suggest to you never ever to underestimate the chances of mighty Arsenal

:D:D:D:D

Thank for making my day!

SoMa_InC   

BOB Sxb so you think Arsenal will win the Champions League? You are in a dream land sxb! It takes a good team spirit, exceptional quality and some luck to win cups and I am sorry to say that Arsenal lacks all those merits this season; may be next season.

:D

You Arsenal fans are something. Let me guess all this love for arsenal was precipitated by their victory over R. Madrid, right? A team in shambles and out of shape (beaten 6-1 by Zaragoza week before). One win in the bizzare gooner fan world equates to team in rich vain of form, on a winning streak, out to crush everyone in the way... this, among other reasons, is why I'm not gooner fan. I'm spared such perverted delusions. I have yet to meet a NORMAL gooner fan. Each one of them is missing something. If it isn't an eye, it's tendency to plaintively whine.

Arsenal is mediocre!

Jafarel.   

I'm spared such perverted delusions. I have yet to meet a NORMAL gooner fan. Each one of them is missing something. If it isn't an eye, it's tendency to plaintively whine.

I guess a child who has never travelled thinks his mum makes the best porridge....

We'll do the football, U do the HOCKEY!!! :D:D:D

^^^ Well said Jaf. I keep telling him that.This dude doesn't have ears!

Socod, isn't it polar bear hunting time for you guys. Thats all ya'll eat, because sheep and chicken cant survive there, can they?

Get this clear, you are not a "soccer" fan, you saw chelsea playing well and getting a little doe and all of a sudden you turned into a hardcore,for life chelsea fan? Im sorry, my mum won't allow me eat that much baloney!

nuune   

^^^ lol 187, a bit too harsh my friend, but when Socod-badne said Chelsick will win 5 goals , I said to myself, no sane person who lives in the UK can said that, not even Red-faced-Soma-Inc, then I learned he was from the ICE smile.gif

No hard feeling bro Socod Badne, wlcme to the sports section, good to have u here, since Soma will give u a late wlcme too smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Thanks for making my day!

You should pay me then ;) .

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

BOB Sxb so you think Arsenal will win the Champions League? You are in a dream land sxb! It takes a good team spirit, exceptional quality and some luck to win cups and I am sorry to say that Arsenal lacks all those merits this season; may be next season.

:D

Yeah Sxb just like you never thought a guy named Abramovic will come and make Chelsea champions, now you couldn’t foresee that could you? in life anything is POSSIBLE and remember everything begins with a wishful dream and believe me, being a dreamer is a quality to possesses my brother!

I am afraid I don't agree with you on the "exceptional quality" part because neither your team nor any English team possess such quality and I am certain Liverpool didn't possess it either yet they won it but LUCK yeah you do need that to win any tournament!

like I said, you still got your beloved Gunners to support and remember 187 won’t taunt you, I promise. :D

PS. Socod-Badne, Welcome my brother and feel free to knock any team that you don't support after all everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how ridiculous it sounds and that is the beauty of living in a Free World.

Peace,Love & Unity.

nemo   

Why I LOVE liverpool,

because they are good.......hate Arsenal because my brother goes for them and we is always talking about is :rolleyes:

and where is the girls in here?

feel lost.....