Sign in to follow this  
Jafarel.

Why I Love Arsenal...

Kashafa   

"Blood in my eyes, dawg and I can't see" :D

Zis is why we watch ze game of foosball in ze first place. La Magnifique !. Viva la Arsenal. Haters, Die slow !!

I actually tried the same with Chelsea and Liverpool and it actually came out with the same result.

Massa, I know a trick or to, shall I lay bare your little scheme?

All that trouble just to say Arsenal are crap.

Alright Alright.....

I admit that was funny, I laughed slightly or maybe a little bit more. It would have been more funny if it was Chelsea or L'pool.

This little thing has cost you my pity for the next game on X11 which is at your ground and I shall destroy you.

BOB   

even though we are not as formidable as we were two years ago...by far We Play The Most Beautiful Football in UK..ask any genuine football fan (except Spurs Fans)!

nuune..we're going through a transitional period but i Guarantee you that Arsenal will win Prm. League before Liverpool does simply because the future looks bright and promising for us..

J.A Reyes,Francesc.Fabregas,Robin Van Persie, Theo Walcott,Emmanuel "Shehi" Adebayor,Gael Clichy,Abou Diaby,Philip Senderos,Emmanuel Eboue,Johan Djourou, Kerrea Gilbert, Arturo Lupoli and Ryan Smith (the answer to England's left sided midfielder)..mark my words..this kid will terrorise many right backs in the future..he's currently on loan to Liecester City!

now Nuune do you know any team in England with so much talented young players? i didn't even bother to name Kolo Toure and Ashley Cole who are veterans at the ripe old age of 24 and 25 respectively?

SoMa_InC...first and foremost Salam ( i have to greet you with respect now since you're a Mod ;) )!

Money may buy your team talented players but the Million Somali Shilling question is..for how long considering the new Uefa rule that's said to take place with in the next couple of years when the majority of your current Champions will be way past their sell by date? :D:D:D

Once a Gunner Always a Gunner!

Peace,Love & Unity.

Intel   

Originally posted by The_Notorious_187:

This little thing has cost you my pity for the next game on X11 which is at your ground and I shall destroy you.

go ahead mate thump those poor abandoned waxaro if it'll make you feel better :D

naah seriously the Waxaro have been resurrected you are in for heck of a match. BRING IT ON

36_1_16.gif

WingA   

that was some serious football there man.. enjoyed that stuff..

about that google thing, Rokko, you got jokes bruv..lool..