Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Delegation From China Visit Somaliland for Airport Project Pics

Saalax   

Abwaan, If Hargeysa is part of somalia , how comes your so called TFG can't not step a foot in somaliland? nor can they do anything about whatever somaliland is doing wether it is drilling oil, doing their own developments as long as somaliland is doing what they want with their land and country they are their own country. ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by Meiji:

Are you sure they are not clever Chinese tourists who pretend to be government officials loool

The aviation minister and the Mayor of the city went on a visit to China last month to meet with this company. The Chinese have now come to observe before work can be started.

This has nothing to do w/politics or recognition. This is about rebuilding Hargeysa airport to meet with the international standards. It includes state of the art terminal, longer runways, and Jets will be able to land safely rather than go all the way to Berbera.

Thankful   

The aviation minister and the Mayor of the city went on a visit to China last month to meet with this company. The Chinese have now come to observe before work can be started.

Is there any pics of them travelling to China? There are many pics of the group arriving in Hargeysa, are their any pics of the aviation minister and mayor visiting China?

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote: The aviation minister and the Mayor of the city went on a visit to China last month to meet with this company. The Chinese have now come to observe before work can be started.

Is there any pics of them travelling to China? There are many pics of the group arriving in Hargeysa, are their any pics of the aviation minister and mayor visiting China?
Son, why do you care and asking for pictures? Their failure and success should be none of your business, but here are the pictures...

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/21850

Thankful   

Why shouldn't I be concerned with my countries failure or successes? Of course I follow what's going on in Somalia!

Thanks for the pics, I missed this!

If only the south focused on buildings things also!

Thankful   

Somalia is my country, from it's borders with Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya!! self declared enclaves are not recognized by me or any other country in the world.

RedSea   

quote: The aviation minister and the Mayor of the city went on a visit to China last month to meet with this company. The Chinese have now come to observe before work can be started.

fckv9y.jpg

Yes sir!

N.O.R.F   

If they do build the new airport concourse an runways gacan baan u taagi the SL admin. Until then all this hubaluu waa alaab iyo maalayacni!

Somalia is my country, from it's borders with Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya!! self declared enclaves are not recognized by me or any other country in the world.

What about NFD and Kilinka shanaad region you allready gave up on them By recognizing Ethiopia And kenya Your a bad Somaliweyn Supporter :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

Abwaan, If Hargeysa is part of somalia , how comes your so called TFG can't not step a foot in somaliland? nor can they do anything about whatever somaliland is doing wether it is drilling oil, doing their own developments as long as somaliland is doing what they want with their land and country they are their own country.
;)

If Waqooyi Galbeed is another country why is it not recognised by the International community and everyone who live there, even after 19 years? And why doesn't it behave like one?