Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Somalia: Sharif Appoints a Political Novice to PM

^^^ Adeer if you care for this man, and knowing thr odds against him don't antoganise a State who's support he will rely on. If you are scoring points by all means go ahead and see where it gets you.

Thankful gave his opinion and not the position of Puntland which we will leave Garowe to decide.

^easy adeer, reread my comment and you will understand what I was talking about. I am talking about the notion of selfishness most of times displayed by PL. If they support him, good for the country and probably alot easier for the guy but if they choose to appose him then well dirandiiri uma dhutiso lug kaliya oo ka maqan, and the show can go on without PL, who cares!

Allamagan, I would assume that you will support the TFG now. What's this new hope you are showing now. Or is it that "your man is selected" just asking!

Allamagan adeer dont make it harder for the poor admin, as Sharif stated today they are having a hard time dealing with Cadaado, let alone take on Puntland State..

Anyhow do go on and make snide comments, and be assured we will give you as good as it gets.

lol @ Mr Somalia! adeer why not pray for all somalia, fyi, reer Gedo aint different from others like Puntland or somaliland or any other clan entity. We are all divided along sub-sub-sub clan....

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Allamagan, I would assume that you will support the TFG now. What's this new hope you are showing now. Or is it that "your man is selected" just asking!

Gheelle, with all due respect (-and you are one of the few M-J guys here that I have respect for) ragga qaarki hadalkaa waan ka fili laha balse never from our Gheele. Firstly, I dont believe in anarchism and secondly I judge each admin/PM on its/his own merits not which tribe the guy at the helm is. There were times when I supported the tfg regardless of who was in charge and there were also times when I was against it so sheekada maxaad halkaa ula qaaday ninyo ninkan shalay ayaa la doortay waad u hambalyeeysay ana waan u hambalyeey ma isku qabiil baad tihii ayaad durba ixijineysaa? And yes I have hope in him, as I had hope in Cumur shuluq. Naga daa ninyo bahasha aad nagu rixeysid! smile.gif

Allamagan, didn't mean to attack you awoowe, and you seemed to overlooked the quotation and other mark. If it came to you as personal attack, my apologies sxb. That being said, I agree with you that we should all have a hope for the country to come out of this mess and it will hopefully happen soon.

You do know SOL discussion get heated sometimes waryaa, isxijiskana wax xun maaha, inaa kaaga dhow ahay aaba dhici karta :D

^Gheele.T, no worries brother and thanks for the clarification. I didnt take it as personal attack per se, but rather the notion of casting doubt over you know like I never had hope in/or supported the TFG before (anarchist), then suddenly I am changed and have hope in tfg because this time hurray!! "my man is selected" as you put it and that was what made me go hmmm!! went on mind-boggling smile.gif

i know SOL caadi waaye ...iigama aad sheekenaysid waana kaaga senior sanahay halka... ;)