Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Who used to send MORTARS into homes and fight inside Mogadishu?

^^^loool. Adeer You suffer from delusional grandeur, Riyaale is your boss concentrating in appeasing him and giving him another term. Some one from SOOL would do the same thing, steal the little money you have just like Riyaale.

So I allow them to "steal" my money Duke. You're mad because I wont break bread with you son. Your enemies are my fan base please remember that.

Somalilanders are a lost case i really feel sorry for them, they wan't recognition but they don't know the art to impress the international community. No strategy what so ever, who would recognizes a "state" that keeps postponing elections and jails journalists and has a GDP of 20mill? That's like the fortune of lil' Bow wow, and half of it are on Riyales account and the other half invested on khat from Ethiopia.

The world doesn't need another annoying useless state to deal with, somaliland will remain at a limbo state forever.

Abwaan   

Yaan Duke ahayn oo marba meel u mashxaraday...If one looks at his post waxii la rabo baa la iska sheegayaa....

and I hope inaan dhiig Soomaaliyeed marba isku daadan unlike Duke. Who wants a failed Somali government when his uncle is not the leader and wanted a stable Somalia when Yey was here...yaa la waalaa oo kaa caqli liita?

Abwan, adeer I know you are single man issue and thus find multiple topics confusing. Let me walk you through my son, this is not about an individual but about a simple fact. Who is killing the women and children of Mogadishu today ? The answer is simplethe same clowns who have been doing it for the past 17 years . Do you get it?

It’s really easy and simple, I know you got hooked on your own lies about “Ethiopia, Amharo, Yey” and so on, but hey they aren’t there today, nor were they there before 2006.

The struggle is still for a stable government, what is happening now happened to everyone its clear the problem is not Yusuf Yey, but the likes of Abwan who thinks it’ great to maim and fight in the city as if they were doing something to Yusuf Yey. No you was just killing the women and kids as you did for Aydeed and they do today.