Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Cadawga kowaad ee Somaliland maanta jira waa...

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Badacas.....Bro, I hardly ever agree with Duke on anything, but between the two of you, I believe it is you my friend that was getting little big-headed. Saaxib, nobody wants war. I hope the entity in Hargiesa realises that.

oh really, I could really careless of who you support but tell me exactly of when I said anything to promote violence if you may.

As far as being big headed, the reason I stated was because this dude was all quite and didnt'e ven respond to Suldaanka's Sanaag upadates, however when the SL troops pulled out, he comes out from his hiding place and declared 'victory' by saying oh we have crushed you and such.

So once again, prove your claimes of where I seemed to have gotten big headed?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Who would have thought, eh?. And that was the initial reading of the farce, but if we are to go by what the local news portals are feeding us, then it was the big dog himself wanting to stage a touchdown in Bosaso once and for all, but his commanders saw it differently –and wisely I might add.

Cakuye nin aan dagaal aqoon!

NOpe, it's the other way around. After the SL troops captured Dhahar according to very reliable source of mind :D in the previous day which came without much fight. That was the day the Pland troops simply left Dhahar, for a reason we don't know, but according to Pland sources it was due to being outnumbered and out gunned, so they decided to regroup and build enough reisstance.

On the second day, the Pland troops with little more man power and weaponary attacked the SL troops within two bases in Dhahar, East and West. The Pland attackes were repulsed according to once again my reliable adeero source ( :D ). That is when the Minister of Defense and Col. who visited dhahar the previous day told the troops to go on. However they went little too far into Pland territory by cutting off the paved road that linked Qardho and Bosaaso , it was in the actual Pland territory.

To transgress beyond their initial plan which was perhaps to take control of Eastern sanaag was not in Riyale's mind, so he ordered the Minister Mr. Waqaf to withdraw immediately. He called the base they say few times, however the minister of defense and the colonel both ignored him and aimed for attacking Bosaaso and other areas outside the Somaliland claimed territory. Well in that very spot, Riyale fired the minister of defense without further delay and told the troops to withdraw fully from the area which they even occupied in fear that another battle would start without them haveing a leader in the field. So the troops pulled out and are now as said or reported Xiingalool which is about dozen KM from Dhahar to the West.

That role is now given to five individuals including the vice President of Somaliland.

2. Cali Waran Cade.

3. Xasan Buuni.

4. Axmed Ducaale.

That is truthful reporting and it doesn't get any better than that.

P.S, I called my sister inlaws relatives who live in Ceerigabo which provided me with this news so I thought I shared it with you. Stay tune for the latest news and anaylzes from Sanaag. :D

Bada Cas reporting.

Out.

everything seems to be falling in Somaliland's favor.

web page

This is you getting excited three days ago, while I and Mr Me try to tell you not to get too excited, but I guess all to no avail.

I don't think you wish war and destruction on anybodt, but you certainly would have loved to see the SLand army at the gates of Garowe.

RedSea   

Oh, my goodness. Dude you must not know how to translate things in your mind. I wasn't getting excited, simply reacting to the news as it was reported.

I didnt' say 'I' will take over Pland or reprsented in first person as though I was the one doing the act.

Simply it was reaction to the news, when Dhahar fell into Somaliland's hands then group of folks from Somaliland visited from Buuhoodle, how would you react? how would any say, yes that things were going in Somaliland's favor as it was.

That is not getting big headed or excited, it was reaction to the news once again sir. I am disapointed you thought I am 'excited' of violence.

In your later comment, you have awfully contradicted. You said, I wouldn't like to see bloodshed, however would 'love' at the same time to see Sl army at the gates of Gorowe. Offcourse not. I know if that happens that peace that has been enjoyed in Somaliland will be long gone and that part of former Somali republic would turn just like the South. No one would like to see that and certainly not me especially considering the fact that I am planing to move back home.

p.s, I wasn't aware you and Mr. me filled pages of bada cas this and that. I wasn't even paying attention to post at that point. Anyways, read of my comments such as this which I made in that very post.

Saaxib...Clarify few things for me, do you support Sland attempt to secure the old colonial boundaries in order to enhance their chance for recognition.

And do you wholly believed it is justified to break away from the rest of the country.

And lastly, if the people of SSH don't share the same gaols as the Hargeisa administration, would you rally behind forceful annexation by Sland army?

me   

^Don't bother with it, Badacase maanta nooguma horayso. He will dodge he will duck, he will stay of SOL for two days anything but answer the questions straight up, because he knows that he can not hold his ground. He will rather write two pages full and beat around the bush then to answer those simple questions and that shows you what kind of a man he is.

Allot of folks appease these secessionist mafia, but the more you appease them the more they think they are right and the bolder they get, the best way to deal with these folks is to go into confrontation with them. Their case is flimsy.

The secessionist mafia´s leadership is just as weak as its representation here on SOL. Their two big guns, Oodweynes hot air and badacases dodging and ducking of any question asked.

Listen folks we are in this boat together, so lets row together.

Lake   

^^^

Type whatever you like but...

Don't confuse people into thinking you're really are from where you say you from. But go on...

***I must just pull your lil tatic..place my location as bossaso while reping SL***

Ebyan   

Are you suggesting that ALL Somalilanders have the same views/opinions on certain issues? Calm down. If Me says he is from Hargaisa, that's where he is from..Don't bring Bosaso/PL into this.

Lake   

Originally posted by Violet:

Are you suggesting that ALL Somalilanders have the same views/opinions on certain issues? Calm down. If Me says he is from Hargaisa, that's where he is from..Don't bring Bosaso/PL into this.

On certain issues? Yeah i'm suggesting exactly that all Somalilanders have the same views on CERTAIN ISSUES (ex. Going Independent) But not ALL ISSUES.

Get back to your box

Ebyan   

^ Calm down kiddo you're getting too emotional. Maybe the Somalilanders you know are all for independence, but that doesn't mean ALL Somalilanders feel the same way. You're back to your school-yard bullying tactics, don't you know how to have a civil discussion?