Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Cadawga kowaad ee Somaliland maanta jira waa...

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

^Don't bother with it, Badacase maanta nooguma horayso. He will dodge he will duck, he will stay of SOL for two days anything but answer the questions straight up, because he knows that he can not hold his ground. He will rather write two pages full and beat around the bush then to answer those simple questions and that shows you what kind of a man he is.

Allot of folks appease these secessionist mafia, but the more you appease them the more they think they are right and the bolder they get, the best way to deal with these folks is to go into confrontation with them. Their case is flimsy.

The secessionist mafia´s leadership is just as weak as its representation here on SOL. Their two big guns, Oodweynes hot air and badacases dodging and ducking of any question asked.

Listen folks we are in this boat together, so lets row together.

How many threads do we have opened? you have stayed silent in other threads which is open discussion between you and I, therefore should I assume you are silent, I am smart enough to know that people might not see what their being asked.

Che,

1. I am against any force being used against anyone. Parts of Sool and Sanaag that want union may do as they wish, those who want to go with the Somaliland case may also do so.

2. Yes, I do support somaliland's case and I do think as I said above that no one can be forced against their will. No one can be fooled by the empty flag wavers like mr. me who claims to be somali nationalist while cheering on for likes of Afweyne, I simply don't buy that.

I hope that answered your question.

As for mr. me. I want you to take a look at the mirror for once and answer my question as well.

1. have you supported Siyad Barre' regime and their actions in Somaliland? if so....

2. Why do you advocate for somali unity, since you support the biggest lunatic who divided the people and caused great deal of pian for many?

so much for somalinimo, waxba yaan qiiqa la isku qarin meesha.