Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Its Mogadishu : peace conference date announced..

Mooge   

adeer it is what the news media was saying when abdulahi announced the all inclusive peace conference for all Somali clans. he made it happen and thousands led by Cali Mahdi showed up.

That peace reconciliation conference was Not organized by warlord Cabdilahi Yusuf nor Warlord Cali mahdi it was Hosted by Gen Gabre the Ethiopian general.

Mooge   

^^ desperate talk is all I see adeer. try it again. siilaanyo can't even bring two flies together. he is busy falling sleep

Warlod Cabdilaahi yusuf did not organize anything the man that was running the show was General Gabre warlord Cabdilahi Yusuf was just asked to stand pretty behind the General. And warlord Cali mahdi was just asked to send the invitations.

Mooge   

^^ haye, kan soo socdana yaa organize garayn doona?

adiga gabre somalidu neceb yahayna waad ku doodaysaa, marna waxaad leedahay shirka nabada isagaa lahaa. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

did siilaanyo wake up yet. you guys are not happy with his constant sleep i heard from somaliland friend. he falls sleep in the toilet, his office and even when he makes a speech. one time i heard women mashxaradaya qayladoodaa kicisay isagoo hurda shir dhexdiis. is that true xunguruf?

siilaanyo-small1.jpg

The Zack   

^Regardless who organized the 2007 meeting, it didn't bring peace to the Somali Capital, I don't see why y'all are arguing about who organized it.

Mooge;712441 wrote:
^^ haye, kan soo socdana yaa organize garayn doona?

adiga gabre somalidu neceb yahayna waad ku doodaysaa, marna waxaad leedahay shirka nabada isagaa lahaa. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

did siilaanyo wake up yet. you guys are not happy with his constant sleep i heard from somaliland friend. he falls sleep in the toilet, his office and even when he makes a speech. one time i heard women mashxaradaya qayladoodaa kicisay isagoo hurda shir dhexdiis. is that true xunguruf?

siilaanyo-small1.jpg

Dee wuxu inanay shir ahayn waan ogahay sheeko gacan ku rimis ah bay ahayd shirka gabre iska laha waxbana ma keenin isagana qaban qabiyey iyo dawlada Ethiopia sidan ku sheegey