Sign in to follow this  
Akash

SNM + DAHABSHIIL = SOMALILAND GOVERNMENT

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Be nice to Mr.Somalia-he could be poking your sister.

Sorry Che, I don't think that that boy has the cojones to address me in such a tone. He must be addressing Norf, because I for one, could not make head or tail of his unintelligible drivel!

Aint that so, Mikey? :D

Africa Own Indeer just because President siilaanyo refused to inform Melez about his cabinet before he announced it, or just because adis ababa didn't like Ina xashi and Dr gaboose and the minister of religious affairs a good mutual relationship between two countries doesn't mean The Somaliland admin should please Ethiopia when ever it comes to it Ethiopia should not interfere with internal issues of somaliland.

The relationship with Ethiopia isn't gone bad it's just where is was before rayaale took over power in 2002.

As for the security Somaliland new admin works hard on the security issue. So lets wait and see the next comming months.

The only question i have is Mrs. Somalia the BITXX or is Che ...

or are you both...heard about a few Somali's who swing this way hey its not for me to judge let God judge.

just dont express anything in here, have some decency. :D

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

1 Nonsense. He is attacking Dahabshil with no basis whatsoever.

2 Neither here nor there

3 Agreed (as I have stated before)

4 Something you previously accepted. Maxaa is badalay?

]

1. I think you should re-read the article a lot closer. its an attack to SL as a whole as well as that company.

4. That's not the point. I'm not complaining over the closure of that media channel, I'm trying to figure out why YOU'RE not complaining about that since you were doing this when Udub was in charge?

N.O.R.F   

^Cuqdada jooji warya.

AO, the article is BS!!!

On the media closer, this is the firt I've heard about it. If the outlet was closed because they covered all sides of the argument(s) then thats wrong and it shouldn't have happened.

Habby?

RedSea   

People's bitterness and jealousy has no end. Dahabshiil is a company with good business model. Imitating their business philosophy into political one would be great. At the end of the day; Dahabshiil and the government are both ours. Arimihiina ka tashada, Aduunkana dhinac ka raaca!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Be nice to Mr.Somalia-he could be poking your sister.

What happened to your class, Che? Is that how low we have sunk these days. Don't let the boys get to ya!

Taleexi   

It is neither bitterness nor jealously. We are just setting the record straight. As a company, Dahabshiil is a success story, but its business policies are aligned that of its clannish dogma and thus, it may be the beginning of its downfall.