Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Xuuraan iyo Xanta Suuqa: kala soco Kismaayonews.com. Is Kismayo Next?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Also, If I thought like you, I would have switched my support from the courts when they attacked and disarmed the clan militia who share family lineage with me in Muqdisho. Adiga you accused and still accuse the courts because they forced Hiiraale to abandon Kismaayo despite the courts having on their side men of your own blood. They were not motivated by clan.

I admit both Barre and Qaybdiid were/are warlords. Even so Xoogsadoow, your reaction to the ICU going after Qaybdiid and my reaction to the ICU invasion of Kismaayo cannot be compared.

From the start Qabydiid had been opposed to the ICU.

Barre, however, and his militiaboys in Kismaayo were not. This is the same man who personally sent men and weapons to help the ICU in the battle of Galgalato where the ICU could not have overpower Maxamed Dheere and Bashiir Raage without his support. Many of them have admitted this. Dahir Aweys has admitted this and I remember posting an interview of his where he praised Barre because of this fact. It is in the archives good Xoog. Abu Mansuur, the same thing.

Yet even when the ICU was largely considered a single clan dominated entity, and Barre had helped them beyond capacity to rise to power in Mogadishu, they chose to attack Kismaayo at a time when the JVA was being demolished and Seeraar was no longer welcome to the city. Clan opportunists achieved this adeer, in conjunction with masses manipulated with the Qur'an in one hand and cimaamad on their shoulders.

There have been talks afterwards (the disintegration of the ICU I mean) and many of what I write has been discussed and admitted. ;)

I will never renounce my objection to the ICU in its latter time-frame adeer, and I would hope you realize the folly of comparing your support for the ouster of a Qaybdiid who prospered off of his checkpoints near the road to Afgooye to the illegitimate invasion of Kismaayo under the back religious manipulation.

Gabbal   

Emporer, I will not spare you any words. The fact of the matter is yes Ethiopia took out the Islamic Courts in Somalia, but what is TFG? TFG is only a figment of your and a minority's imagination adeer.

You should best suit yourself to continuing posting pictures because that is all that will exist soon enough.

I'm out for the day guys!

Paragon   

OK. OK. Slow down boys. I think Horn has a point about the direction of Al-Shabaab's strategy this time. I think it'll be advisable on the spear-heads of Al-Shabaab and militias leaders in Kismaayo not to fight. Fighting at this critical junction of Somali resistance would only weaken both sides, and thus put the Ethiopians in a stronger position to overpower them both. Compromise between Al-Shabaab and the folks in Kismaayo could really yield a very good source of military might, which could prove effective in the liberation of the country.

The last thing members of Al-shabaab need now is division between them and those folks who can help further the cause of Liberation. After a careful compromise and agreement, what Al-Shabaab would need to do would be to send few of its members to help maintain peace and order in the city. All other efforts that an unnecessary war could waste can then be allocated effectively to attack Ethiopians wherever they're present.

My hurried 2 cents.

Fabregas   

^^ Yeah, He is absolutely right! A war at this moment wouldn't make no military/ political sense! But replying to a Kismayo thread doesn't feel write without arguing with Horn :D

Xoogsade   

Very good points Horn, Isse and Abu-Geeljire. May Allah help the good among somalis make the best decisions and win.

Horn

Waa runtaa saxib, the name Qaybdiid alone evokes images of gory scenes and blood soaked dead women in Bakara market. His involvement in the civil war speaks for itself. Only man at bar with him and exceeding is A/Y who happen to be from the same region as Qaybdiid is. They even look like blood brothers when you look at their faces. With that said, You would agree that a man who claims leadership is always accountable for what happens under his leadership. That is why Barre needs to account for the misery of many in kismayo. We should dismiss any claim based on clan sentiment such as annagaa kismayo leh and other bs, the town belongs to all somalis and no one has exclusive right to it, but somalis with legitimate claim who suffered insecurity, robbery and other issues require our moral support. Everyone should have equal comfort in living there.

I read from websites and heard leading members of the courts on radio programs say nothing but good about Barre hiiraale right before the Court's invasion of Kismayo. Indhacadde is who I think upset most people who would have been on board with the courts had he not offended people's sensibilities by picking on Barre Hiiraale.

Anyway bro, I pray for your elders to bring a quick solution and prevent unwanted war between somalis in the Jubba Valley. We need Allies and those who are causing trouble in town should be stripped of opportunities to invite conflict. Islamic Sharia laws should be imposed the soonest and capable men who can bring peace and stability to the town should lead the city. It doesn't matter who these men are in my book, just men with credibility who secure the town for the common folk. Waad la socotaa dhibka ka jiro meesha maal mahaan dambe. The youth can help secure the town :D they should be invited :D

Thanks for your input and support for the youth saxib.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Xoogsade iyo Abu-geelka goormee isku dhici doonaan iyagana?
:D

Of course, Khilaaf wuu iman maray ahaataba, there is no utopian thinking saxib among the supporters of free somalia, we all maintain our freedom of thought but have common goals.

I think inuu maalin i dhahay Abu-Geeljire "hadallada qaarkood khilaafuu keenaa ee naga dhaaf", my reply was the usual "Who cares about A/Y supporters and what they think" LOL. That was the closest we got to disagreeing verbally. I have tremendous respect for the brother. He is better than I am 150%. Aniga qorigayga waa ii cabbaysan yahay markasto, I shoot first sometimes and then ask questions later, unwise of course :D isaga laakiin waa cool in demeanor.

Emperor   

Compromise between Al-Shabaab and the folks in Kismaayo could really yield a very good source of military might, which could prove effective in the liberation of the country.

Alla ninyahow maxaad naive iska dhigtaa, now you are telling me Barre Huuraale have the Audacity and courage to make up with the Shabaabka, yaa Huuraale iyo tuugadiisa meesha geeyay and you honestly believe that he could dare join Shabaabka, that's one big humour why don't you ask Horn if his beloved Warlord is Alshabaab member to be... For the sake of my lord I wish they had joined just to clear out their position, they are purely opportunits playing the safe game... Also if you are thinking in that perpective for the warlord Huuraale why shouldn't you also assume or hope that Riyaale and Cadde would stop fighting over L.A and instead join Shabaabka to take on Ethiopia, that could result more mightier military force, don't you think...

I don't support Shabaabka either but to say that Jnr members of the JVA's wicked actions have only in the past few weeks transpassed the limit is understatement, Kismayo needs peace, Period.

PS: I am not taking advantage of any occassion, as an active member of the site I did add my comment as I do take part in any other thread, as for Horn I think he's a good lad.

Xoogaga Maxaakiimta Oo Kusii Jeeda magaalada Kismaanyo Iyo Diyaar Garoow Dagaal Oo Ka Jira Halkaasi

Sida uusoo werinayo weriyaha shabakada afnugaal ee gobolada Jubooyinka ayaa sheegaya inay Jiraan Dhaq dhaqaaqyo laga dareemayo magaalada kismaanyo iyo diyaar garoow dagaal kaasoo laga cabsi qabo inay magaalda ksimaanyo soo galaan Xoogaga maxaakiimta islaamka soomaaliyeed oo shalay gacanta ku dhigay deegaanka kamsuuma oo aan sidaa uga dheerayn magaalada xarunta u ah jubada Hoose.

Habeenkii xalay ahayd ayaa gudaha magaalada kismaanyo waxay u ahayd Habeen ay xiisado colaadeed ka jiraan magaladaasi taasoo lagu arkayey wadooyinka soo gala magaaladaasi iyo Dhex maraba dhaq dhaqaaq Hubaysan iyo tiknikada dagaalka oo si weyn Loo diyaar garaynayo iyadoo la sheegayo in la ururiyey Milayshiyo beeleedyo ka Qayb qaata hadii dagaal ka dhaco halkaasi .

Sidoo kale Dhaqa dhaqaaqa Ciidanka iyo U diyaar garoowga dagaalka ayaa waxaa saxaafada u xaqiijiyey madaxa siyaasada beesha ***** ********* Yaasiin Nuur gaas oo sheegay inay Hadii ay Dagaal Kusooi qaadaan Golaha Maxaakiimta islaamku ay Dagaal iskaga Dhicin doonaan waa siduu hadalka U dhigaye .

Lama Oga sababta rasmiga ah ee Xoogaga Golaha Maxaakiimta soomaaliyeed xiligan Dhaq dhaqaaq Ciidan Uga samaynayaan gobolada Jubooyinka waloow ay Jiraan xaalad amaan daro Oo soo wajahday Guud ahaan gobolada Jubooyinka iyadoo ay Magaalada jilib iyo kabsuumana ay ku sameeyeen Nabadayn baahsan oo lagu Ururiyey isbaarooyinka ay haystaan Milayshiyada baada ka qaada dadka iyo gawaarida isaga kala Goosha Muqdisho iyo Gobolada Jubooyinka .

Xoogsade   

Emperor, You would support clan militia from Puntland with Ethiopian troops on their way to kismayo. You would defend such invasion under the premise that it is a government taking the city back. Am I wrong in that assessment? You took similar position back when Afguduud was intent on going back to Kismayo.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with Barre Hiiraale or other allies of Ethiopia changing their mind if they do and join Anti-Ethiopian forces. A/Y would be wise to realize the benefit of Ethiopian troops leaving the country. I don't see that happening but there would be nothing wrong with change of hearts. The mission is to get Ethiopia out of Somalia and eliminate or reduce their influence to nothing. Ethiopia is why we can't have peace. Their presence emboldens the warlords and gives them the incentive to reject peace while their opposition can't make concession with their presence. Ethiopia needs to get out, its influence needs to die quickly so we can have peace.

PS: Some websites report the powers that be in kismayo are already on their way to Kamsuuma and Jilib.

Paragon   

Emperor, perhaps you are right. I may be naively expecting the impossible to happen, but a working between Hiiraale and Al-Shabaab is not altogether unimaginable. That is owing to the fact that 'interests' reign over characters lately. Both Hiiraale and Al-Shabaab, if they come to an agreement of a sort, are in it to gain. Whatever I wrote yesterday was speculative but read below:

Sheikh Maxamed Shukri oo Xalay soo galay kismaayo asaga oo ka yimid Kudhaa ciidamo uu wato oo soo dhawayn u samayndoona Ciidamada Maxkamadaha

(19-05-2008) Warar dheeraad ah ayaa ka soo baxaya Ciidamada maxkamadaha oo shalay gaaray kamsuuma kuna wajahan saakay sida ay wararku sheegayaan magaalada kismaayo oo ah magaalo dekad leh halkaasina wararka ka imaanayo ay sheegayaan in soo dhawayn diiran halkaasi uu ku sii samaynayo sheikh Shukri oo ka mid ah saraakiishii Ciidamada maxkamadaha ahaa ee ka soo jeeda Kismaayo.

Sheekha ayaa la sheegay in uu si deg deg ah uga yimid kudhaa kadib markii ay soo korotay saacadihii la soo dhaafay in ay kismaayo ka socoto is afgaranwaa u dhaxeeya xoogaga maxkamadaha iyo saraakiisha joogta kismaayo oo la sheegay in ay u diyaraargaroobayaan in ay magaaladaasi ama laga yaabo in iska hor imaad uu dhexmaro xoogaga maxkamadaha iyo maleeshiyo beeleedka jooga kismaayo.

Shukri ayaa isla xalay kulamo la yeeshay siyaasiyiin uu ka mid ahaa bare hiiraale oo ahaa rugcadaa in badan gacanta ku hayay kismaayo ahaana gudoomiyaha is bahaysiga walaala galgaduud ee 2005-kii lagu dhisay Baraawe.

Wararka saakay naga soo gaaraya kismaayo ayaa waxay sheegayaan in xiisadaasi ay qabowday xalay waqti danbe laguna wado in ciidamada maxkamadaha ay garaan kismaayo saacadaha soo socda

Dalkanews.com, muqdisho.

Paragon   

^^This:

Ciidamada Al-Shabaab oo gacanta ku dhigay degmo katirsan J/hoose

Posted by Kismaayo

Monday, May 19 @ 08:40:30 EDT

Ciidamo taabacsan kooxda Al-Shabaab ayaa saaka u gacan gashay degmo ka tirsan gobolka J/hoose, degmadaasoo kaga sii horeysay qabsashadeeda deegaanka Kamsuuma ee waqooyiga Kismaayo dhacdo, mana jirin wax rabshado ah oo ay la kulmeen xoogaga hubeysan ee Al-Shabaab.

Ururka Al-Shabaab ayaa si nabadgelyo ah saaka ku galay degmada Jamaame oo kamid ah gobolka J/hoose wax ka yar 90Km-na jihada waqooyi kaga aadan magaalo madaxda gobolka ee Kismaayo,[ tagitaanka Al-Shabaab ee halkaasi ayaa wararku sheegayaan in ay ka danbeysay kadib markii ay kulamo la qaateen odayaasha iyo waxgaradka magaalada Jamaame, ciidamadan tagay magaaladaasi ayaa waxaa hoggaaminayo Sheekh Isxaaq Maxamed oo loo yaqaan Abuu-Muslim, kaasoo markii uu gaaray Jamaame kulamo la qaatay qeybaha kala duwan ee bulshada, lama oga waxyaabaha looga hadlay kulamadaasi.

Jamaame oo ka tirsan 5 degmo ee gobolka J/hoose uu ka kooban yahay ayaa noqaneyso degmadii ugu horeysay oo ay la wareegeen ciidamada Al-Shabaab oo 32 saac ka hor gacanta ku dhigay deegaanka Kamsuuma ee isla J/hoose. Degamadan Jamaame ayaa muddooyinkii ugu danbeeyey waxaa ka talinayey hoggaamiye dhaqameedyada beesha halkaasi degto kadib markii maamulkii ay dowladda u soo dhistay uu shaqeyn kari waayey.

La wareegista Al-Shabaab ee magaalada Jamaame ayaa ku soo beegantay xilli afhayeen u hadlay maamulka Kismaayo oo la yiraahdo
Xasan Maxamed Cali Dheere uu sheegay in xubno ka tirsan maamulkooda ay Kamsuuma u aadeen wadahadallo ay la soo yeelanayaan wadaadada horckaceyso ciidamada Al-Shabaab iyo bulshada deegaankaasi ku dhaqan.

Hadalka afhayeenka ayaa waxaa ka sii horeeyey hadal kale oo qaar kamid ah warbaahinta gudaha dalka Somalia uu ka sheegay guddoomiyaha Golaha siyaasadda beesha **** Yaasiin Nuur Gaas Raadeer, kaasoo ahaa in ay is difaacayaan oo ay dagaal ku tagayaan sida uu hadalka u dhigay Jilib iyo Kamsuuma oo haatan ay ka arrimiyaan Maxkamadaha Islaamiga iyo Al-Shabaab.

Xafiiska warqabadka Gedoweb ee Columbus, Ohio USA