Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Xuuraan iyo Xanta Suuqa: kala soco Kismaayonews.com. Is Kismayo Next?

^ let me ask you something, in your mind, is it a capital crime to be a peace loving person or God forbid a "secular-nationalist "? What you scream about here and condone on a daily bases is the murder of fellow human, fellow muslims. This kind of perverse interpretation of a peaceful religion and worse the need to kill in order subjugate people to that perverse mentality is why the muslim world is ablaze with all kinds of wars and instability. For your own sake brother take an anger management class or better yet see a shrink.

Horn, ama icu, ama shabaab ama barre hiiraale, that fickle worldview of yours is an affliction you share with your entire countrymen which insures this God forsaken nation never gets it sh** together. There will always be a reason to cheer for that beady eyed lunatics we call moryans espousing to defend Somalia from Somalis who try take steps toward peace, governance, stability and respectability in the name of clan, region or now allah.

To all others, cheering for these "islamist youth", what is the need for islamist in country where 100% of the people are muslims, does that not make everyone an islamist? Secondly, whatever khat induced paranoia you have concerning the head islamist in charge can you morally justify, too your selfs or otherwise, the use of deadly violence to protect a religion that forbids the cutting of trees let alone taking lives.

Gabbal   

Interesting. Exactly a year ago from this day and six months before Kismaayo actually fell in August.

Perhaps now we can better evaluate my observations of year ago prior to Al Shabaab bringing Gedo and the Jubbas under their control:

No one from Kismaayo to Luuq has any stomach to contemplate a fight with Al Shabaab or any other group who are seen as the few truly resisting a perceived and real occupation of the country. Gunimadaas cid ay ku duugantahay ilamaaha reerkaan.

Indeed all of Gedo has since succumbed to the group in the most prime example of blood-less coup fashion.

This explains the different news reports given out with one spokesman (Hassan Dheere of Afgaduud wars) saying they are going ahead with talks while Barre seems to be, at least from your article, going ahead with a fight using his personal militias.

The fight really isn't between Al Shabaab and Kismaayo, the fight seems to be a battle of ideology within Kismaayo.

I, of course, am with the other side though I do hope Barre sees the light soon enough.

Indeed the spiritual battle did catapult into a physical battle between the two ideologically warring parties of the same Gedo group in late August which precipitated the official entrance of AL Shabaab as an organization.

It almost makes one interested to know what we would be discussing a year from now, if God wills.

Kashafa   

^^ Instead of tryna attain some sorta self-validation, what don't you draw parallels with the jihad in Mogadisho today ? Speaking of, you've been awfully 'neutral' about the current war to liberate Xamar. Where do you stand ?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Instead of tryna attain some sorta self-validation, what don't you draw parallels with the jihad in Mogadisho today ? Speaking of, you've been awfully 'neutral' about the current war to liberate Xamar. Where do you stand ?

I am with the mothers, the children, the elderly, the disabled, and all the defenseless servants of God caught in the middle of a mindless and aimless war.

Kashafa   

^^ They want to live in peace. The same peace enjoyed by the inhabitants of Kismaayo and Baidoa.

Your position is noted.

Gabbal   

Before I do that adeer, walk to the fridge a mere steps away from you and pour yourself the beverage of your choice on top of two ice cubes. After you have refreshed, then I can get down to explaining why your position and even mode of personal conduct for that matter would be classified as hypocritical.

Kashafa   

^^ I'm embarrassed now, abti. You make it sound like I'm the only person on SOL with a refrigerator.

On a serious note, I hope you come prepared with something better than "You are calling for war while you sit in the comfort of your home". If that's the line of reasoning you're bringing, I got better stuff to do with my time...... like research and report on the latest defeats of the TFG......or how Kismaayo turned into a thriving city of commerce ever since the the Islamists took over.

Some of us have a eye for the future and are working to get there. It's called a vision. A vision that liberated Kismaayo from the xaaraan ku nax qashin-qob moori.yaan you call "My Adeer Hiiraale" ........ to the peace and prosperity of Islamic governance. A peace and prosperity that Al-Jazeera news reported on the link provided above. And the exact same vision that will now liberate Mogadisho from the najaasah of the TFG & Amisom, the Isbahaysiga Kufaar'ta iyo Munaafiqeenta.

Defeated little men like yourself, however, will always cling to petty one-liners like "You hate me" "You hurt my feelings" "You want people to die and suffer"

Like I said, little men, wax macno yar ku fadhiyo.

Yea Kashafa i can its flourinshing and thats ship from North Korea brought in the newest electrical gadgets huh or small arms and other weapons. Wallahi this kid is just plain ******. Ilahayoow inoo gargar hadiiba ciyaal aanan soomaliya ku korin oona waxba ka ogeyn maanta diin islaam ah dadka dagaal uqu baqayaan ummad islaam kale.

Here the pic from the report.

1_895528_1_34.jpg

Kashafa   

^^ Waryaa Badow :D Did you even read the Al-Jazeera arabic article ? Sidee ninkee oo baadiyaha ka imaaday oo Joornaal-ka upside down uu akhristay, oo masawiraha oo kaliya ka waramay :D . Hada athiga, you went to the link and instead of reading the article(maybe because it's in Arabic) decided to comment on the picture without no background or context.

Badow :D

Anigu adeer ima bari meysid af carabiga hadi aadna maanta barateyna kan afka hooyo iyo mid carabina igu gaari meysidee bal kaadso. Ibidkeyagana ma maqlin North Korea baa badeecad ama shixnad ganasi laga soo dajiyey marka hadii ey Kismaayo maanta ganacsi la circireyso dee waxa kaliya ey markab north korea leedahay hub uun bey wada.

Marka jihaadka isqal qaloocintaada(Hip Hop) kaga wada internetka

Gabbal   

Kashaf-

The only thing you are young man is a self-delusional little ingrate who is a coward at heart but a lion behind the monitor. Nothing here rubs my good senses more badly then seeing you with your immature and child like mode of a conduct. Tis clear awoowe, this is a carrying out of a sadistic fantasy on your part; to feel something, to have meaning, a sense of ownership from an individual who believes himself to hold naught. Sadly though, this all comes with a big prize galloping on the backs of killings and maiming and ruined lives that will never impact you personally. I find it revoltingly ironic your favorite words of choice are "raganimo" and "thoroughbreds". What concept of raganimo do you understand awoowe? What thoroughbred do you believe yourself to be? You are a big man behind the monitor, a man who wants to shout and be powerful but alas it is only behind the monitor. Children half your age and more ingrained into the luxurious lifestyles of the West then you could hope to be have been guilty of going into that battleground, yet you sit behind that screen and have chosen to shout and shout...and shout while being away far away from the repercussions of that senseless violence.

Raganimo anigaa xaal siiyey.