Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOL/Politics section key players for dummies

Oodweyne.lol.

adeer why waste such energy? That was rationalization of the flimsiest sort.

If you can not come to terms with the simple fact that there is no Republic of Somaliland, you need help. Change your avatar to Self declared Somaliland.

Stop the presses.

Oodweyne, sir, your clear bias on this post, your obvious lack of knowledge concerning the subject matter, and your tell-tale cognitive dissonance, is most evident now that I too, poor ol' dhulQarnayn has fallen victim to your load of rubbish hokum.

Sir, you need not tread lightly in your weak efforts to impune(sic) my motives. Feel free to dish it out as best you know how. I am sure my motives are above reproach. What can be more noble than saying the truth?

You have outlined EXACTLY what I have been trying to get across. But in the absolutely wrong way....YOU are attempting to verbally abuse anyone who does not agree with you.

Saaxiib Oodweyn, the post of mine that clearly got you riled up is a post that shows the theories of why people resort to emotionalism. IT WAS NOT NOR IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM MEANT TO BE CONSTRUED AS INFLAMATORY RHETHORIC. It clearly miffed you up enough to start throwing insults around(all that talk about "assignments" and what not...)

Surely, your self-confidence in this thread is supported by something more tangible and objectively determined, than your formidable rhetorical skills, yes? If so, please tell me then why is it that you are almost always unable to stay on topic without harrasing posters with verbal abuse?

Now Mr Oodweyn, I dont believe it to be a crime to point out the fact many posters here cannot view subjects of discussion in an objective light.

While those who subscribe to the same political schools of thought do not find a problem with inserting their political bias into a discussion of theory. Others who attempt to discuss subjects in SPITE of their political beliefs are constantly being harassed by the likes of you because they do not fall into the former's political biases. I suspect Oodwayn, that there exists no other reality other than what you personally envision in your own threads, right? I find your closed mindedness objectionable and offensive.

I also find that the narrow catagories that you assign to others such as the good General Duke misleading, damaging and wrong.

Saaxiib, everyone is entitled to hold a personal view, not just you Mr Oodwayn...

This is why....take reality and perception and add the two of them up..what is truth and what is fiction is a whole lot different than what you believe....but that's o.k. let your cognitive dissonance take over and you can devise your own reality.

Your closed mindedness is disappointing although not at all surprising in light of the fact that your only objectiveness online is zilch.

I challenged and exposed your erroneous assumption outlined in your lead post in this thread. And your first reply post to my challenge, revealed that you are ill prepared to defend your position and that was exactly what I expected.

I don't like garbage. I don't want garbage. And if I may speak for the rest of SOL members, they too don't want garbage either. Mr Oodwayn, you can speak freely, but know that once it begins to turn other people off -- to where the message board is no longer a learning vehicle but a whining and name-calling session -- then expect to be ignored with a big fat middle finger pointed at you face.

Saaxiib, next time you want to discuss and debate the issues under discussion, fine, please leave your Animal Farm analogies at home and be prepared to discuss facts and evidence.

Gediid   

Duke

Sxb sheekadan waxey i xasuusisey sheeko aan beri hore maqley.An old wise man once told a young girl adeer koree ama hoose aduun baa daban.Somali meel kasta oo joogto sheekadaas baa heysta ama Abdullahi raac ama wadaad ahow ama wax kale sheego you are what the old man said.Up or down somalis are getting screwed left and right,the only difference between you and the rest is we are fighting it either in deed or in words whereas adigu sidii lax badhi weyn baad isugu kala heysaa gumeystaha.

NGONGE   

^^ Guru,

I think DhulQarnayn is just pulling your leg. He must. He must. :eek:

Nobody that can write that well could also be that unwittingly earnest. I'm cringing with delight. :D

Gediid, you are indeed confused, the pretences of the secessionists is quite amusing as ever, in one breath you say. “ Somali’s are getting screwed”, by the occupiers and I am a lamb. Thus what is the difference between me and you saxib. You are from the North West, I am from the North East. Are we both not related to the southern regions or is your self identification as a Somalilander make you immune to the screwing of the “occupier”.

Heaven help us, the ludicrous assertions you lads are making is confusing you and no one else. How do you account for the Ethiopians relationship with Riyaale and their presence in Berbera? A gentle kiss and not a full screw?

Give us a break, you have wanted to foster deep relationship with Ethiopia. If you “Mujahids” are upset at what happening in the south tell us why you are so silent?

Why no anti Ethipian demo’s in Hargaysa, Burco, Awdal?

Why none of your leaders have ever said there was something wrong. The only comments they make is “Ethiopia should rethink its support to yusuf”.

Thus secessionists you are at the bottom of the food chain here, the Ethiopians are supporting and recognizing a Somali government at your expense and you can neither demonstrate your anger, nor can your leader voice their concers. Thus you are the true puppets who can do nothing but watch and hope everything goes wrong for the TFG. Powerless and impotent secessionsist are Mr Gediid :D

Really the dummiest bunch i ever came across in my life!!

I could never believe a somali warrior is gonna agree with stinking amxaar!! thats wacked.

Here is for the amxaar lovers! hope, u never run into me live...cuz i will *&*()^()^ redface.gif

ethiopia_soldiers_flag.jpg

Dul-Qarnayn :

let me explain why mr. Oodweyne and some of us .. are poking a lil bit of fun @ your post .. cuz it seems like it is going over your head.

for example my field of specialization is in Computer & Electrical Engineering ... now back when i was a "smelly student" (to borrow a phrase fom ngoge) i had this very tough course called Advanced Control systems it is a very abstract course which can be applied anywhere in any situation ... when i really got into it .. I could see Control systems everywhere it's like I had a revelation of sorts :D ... from making coffee to eating even driving, i would notice that i am actually part of a Closed-loop, negative-feedback control system

400px-Feedback_loop.JPG

The output of the system y(t) is fed back through a sensor measurement F to the reference value r(t). The controller C then takes the error e (difference) between the reference and the output to change the inputs u to the system under control P.

y(t)= keep the vehicle moving in a straight line.

F= position relative to the centre of the lane.

E= displacement from centre of the lane.

C i.e the control system takes the difference of the output and the error (E) and inputs the negative feedback into the loop by changing the input i.e compensating by steering in the other direction.

Very interesting stuff ^ eh :D .. i can make it even more exciting by modeling SOL politics ... but i would bore everybody to death ... i hope you understand what i'm driving @ here.

Geel_Jire,saaxiib,I am not here to argue with you because, well, I have an incredibly unfair advantage over you. I can perhaps teach you a thing or two on this forum, but you will need to shed some of the effects of the concerted "brainwashing" that you have been subjected to by Oodwayn and his stooges. This would entail you breaking down the walls in your mind with respect to the extant subject matter. In other words, please keep an open mind and don't be so quick to "poke fun" without actually understanding what the heck I'm getting at.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Really the dummiest bunch i ever came across in my life!!

I could never believe a somali warrior is gonna agree with stinking amxaar!! thats wacked.

Here is for the amxaar lovers! hope, u never run into me live...cuz i will *&*()^()^
redface.gif

ethiopia_soldiers_flag.jpg

You ever met Amxaar supporters like the boy Duke in real life? lol. I swear you will never meet them.

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^I don't know if anyone else understood but I don't have a Scooby mate!

let me break it down sxb :D

Dul-qurnayn assaulted us with a poste chock-full psychology terminology & Psycho-analysis ... but to give credit where it's due he did attempt (albeit unsuccessfully ) tie it into the on-going discussion, something like a dish of psych-101 with a small side order of SOL-related stuff.

I threw down the gauntlet so to speak, just to show that he is not the only one who can come up with random stuff .. completely un-related to the thread while at the same time informing us that he has book smarts.

Geel_Jire,saaxiib,I am not here to argue with you because, well, I have an incredibly unfair advantage over you. I can perhaps teach you a thing or two on this forum,

^ this intelligence and smarts of yours that you keep referring to has not been on display so far .. but i will give 1 last chance to dazzle me yet :D

To Geel_Jire

"assaulted"? lol :D

Allow me to pontificate, if I may.

Sir, it was the reaction of my colleague Oodwayn to my initial post, which I was most interested in. I realize now, from reading your reply posts that this "lesson" appears to have eluded you thus far.

Please recall from my post how I merely pointed out the scurrilous use of language by said gentleman. And his reaction spoke volumes about his character.

An individual who rejoices in the apparent debasement of others, as Oodwayn does, is suspect at best and is a cause for concern.

First, degrading someone solely because of a point of view he or she may hold, is a clear indication to me that such a person is unintelligent.

Second, a unintelligent person, by definition, lacks wisdom and is more likely to be significantly less benevolent than they otherwise might be, because a wise person, by being wise, is naturally benevolent by nature.

Third, a unintelligent person who lacks wisdom and is not benevolent by nature, is, by definition, someone who lacks courage.

Fourth, someone who lacks courage, is by definition, a very selfish person and selfish people do not consistently make good decisions.

Fifth, a person who does not consistently make good, sound decisions, is someone whose judgement I would not trust, and, in my opinion, should not be trusted.

Sixth, a person whose judgement I do not trust, is someone whom I can not trust. Period.

To come full circle, a person who DOES consistently make good, sound decisions, would, first off, have the character, the courage, and the ability to intuitively and intentionally decide to NOT BE crude. And the decision to NOT be crude to others, demonstrates wisdom.

Geel_Jire, do you now "see" how this fits together?

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

quote:Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^I don't know if anyone else understood but I don't have a Scooby mate!

let me break it down sxb
:D

Dul-qurnayn assaulted us with a poste chock-full psychology terminology & Psycho-analysis ... but to give credit where it's due he did attempt (albeit unsuccessfully ) tie it into the on-going discussion, something like a dish of psych-101 with a small side order of SOL-related stuff.

I threw down the gauntlet so to speak, just to show that he is not the only one who can come up with random stuff .. completely un-related to the thread while at the same time informing us that he has
book smarts

Geel_Jire,saaxiib,I am not here to argue with you because, well, I have an incredibly unfair advantage over you. I can perhaps teach you a thing or two on this forum,

^ this intelligence and smarts of yours that you keep referring to has not been on display so far .. but i will give 1 last chance to dazzle me yet
:D
Hmmm. Thanks for the analysis and insights, sir. I am intrigued and look forward to any other insights into my character that you may wish to proffer.

Aside from my prison record, my character is impeccable. In fact, my 2nd parole officer said as much last Tuesday while I was in his office being outfitted for a home monitoring ankle braclet. :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

NGONGE   

^^Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"

Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"

Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"

"Oh, hear the word of the Lord."

The foot bone connected to the leg bone,

The leg bone connected to the knee bone,

The knee bone connected to the thigh bone,

The thigh bone connected to the back bone,

The back bone connected to the neck bone,

The neck bone connected to the head bone,